193: New Order

Chapter 193: New Order

Leonard Davidson was the president of the Public Safety Commission. All his life, his wish was to make the world a better place, but he had a terribly unsuitable quirk for that field. His quirk, «Management», allowed him to manage official stuff, with a few minor details.

But, luckily, he realised at a young age that even with this quirk, he would be able to make the world better. If he worked hard. If he became a part of the PSC.

That he did, and he even surpassed that dream to become the president of the HQ.

Some would say he was the most powerful man in the world, even though he might lack a destructive quirk.

Those 'some' would be wrong.

"Fuck." David cursed aloud, glaring at the TV screen that skipped between multiple terrible scenes happening around the world.

Multiple young men, all with white hair and blue eyes, were rampaging around the world, his multiple bodies killing both villains and heroes alike, and even stealing the quirks of any strong individual.

David was all confused, frustrated.

Who the hell was this kid? Where did he come from?

It was a rhetorical question because David already knew who he was, from the files that rested on David's desk. This boy was Neji Hado, the child and future heir of most of the Hado corporations, and a 1st-year student in UA-High. Which just made things more confusing.

Why was a UA student doing all this? And how was he doing it? From where did he get such quirks?

This same kid had destroyed the Meta Liberation Army in Japan, therefore lifting the network jam from Japan. There, he was contacted by the Heroes, namely All Might, who let him know about the kid in detail.

According to All Might, that kid was actually All-for-One, but David had immediately discarded that idea. It just wouldn't make sense for All-for-One to do all that. He wasn't a destroyer, he was someone who wanted to rule in the silence, from the shadows.

Upon pointing out some differences, even All Might seemed sceptical about his opinion.

"Then is that.... No, no way, young Neji would never do such a thing. He isn't that type!"

That's what the former strongest man had said, sounding desperate.

However, David stood by his belief and declared the young man with his former hero name- Shatterstar, the current mostdangerous villain.

Nawab was killed by Shatterstar, and even her quirks were stolen. A satellite caught a glimpse of the battle before getting destroyed by the new villain. Shatterstar was dominating Nawab entirely, enough for David to believe that Nawab was dead. To confirm that, Neji was seen using many of Nawab's quirks in the past hours.

This means, the new villain was dangerous beyond anything the world has seen since he not only had Nawab's quirks, he was stronger than her even before that.

Meaning...

Shatterstar must be erased from the history of earth for society to survive.

That made sense, it surely did, but David couldn't agree with Cathleen, also known as Star and Stripes, to just rush at the boy.

"But why?!" The strongest woman in the world yelled, slamming the door open and stomping inside. "Why aren't you permitting me?! Why must I hold back?! He is killing dozens every hour, thousands every day! He needs to be stopped now!"