Plane and drama

*phils POV*

4am.. I better get up to wake the others, we need to get going soon.

"Dan.. Wake up! We have to leave soon!" I say tapping on his door.

"One step ahead of you dude!" Dan says, sliding out of his room, he was cheerful today... "I'll go get up Riley" he says prancing down the hall.

*dans POV*

"Rise and shine mother fucker it's a brand new day. Are you gonna stay in bed like a wuss or are you gonna get up and grab life by the tit balls?!?" I shout opening Riley's door dancing in.
She was already up, she was on... Tumblr. She quickly locked her iPhone... Hmmmm... Suspicious.

"Go away and let me get ready" she says pushing me out the door laughing.
I walk out and close her door and she quickly locks it...

"Umm... Riley... Why did you lock your door..?" I say

"So no one can come in... That's the point of a lock" she said laughing

*rileys POV*
To be comfy I wear some leggings, a madden brothers (OMG LOVE THEM😍) t-shirt and an over sized pink and purple tie die hoodie.. But I also put my small black one in my backpack incase I get hot. I decided not to do my make-up.

"Morning Daniel and Philip" I say, strolling into the living room.

"Morning queen bum fluff" dan said bowing in front of me. I laugh, he was in such a good mood.

"Do you get air sick?" Phil said shovelling cereal into his gob.

"No clue. Never been on a plane before..." I say, while texting Mitch.

"Let's hope not.." Phil said chuckling.

My phone started to ring so I wondered back into my bedroom to answer it. He was always there for me. He promised to ring me and he did.

R~"hey babe!"
M~" hey boo, how are you? First time on a plane eh?"
R~"yeh... I'm really nervous."
M~"don't be! You have dan and phil with you, ring me at the airport and when you get there so I know your safe?"
R~"I will, but dan is calling me. So I gotta go, love you millions boi"
M~love you millions to girlie"

I grab my suitcases and throw my back pack on my back. I put on my white converse and return to the living room.

"Breakfast?" Dan asks

"No, to early." I always have an excuse not to eat.

"Please. You have to eat." Phil begged, bringing me to the table.

"No... Really. Remember what happened last time?" I say pointing to my eye.

"Okay..." He looked really sad and it broke me. I was so selfish. Why did I have to screw up everything for everyone. I was a mistake. That what my dad told me anyway...
"Riley...? Rrrrriiiiiilllllllleeeeyyyyy... Earth to Riley" phil say waving his hand in front of my eyes. I snap back into reality. "Anyway, you need to take your pills" he said handing them to me with a glass of water. I was feeling extra depressed, so when phil looked away I took 2 more... Woops.
Phil handed me the prescription incase the airport thought I was smuggling drugs.

I walk into the living room and hear the taxi outside. I'm so nervous...
Phil got into the front while dan put our suitcases in to boot (trunk) and then came and sat by me. After about 15 awkward minuets we arrived at the airport. We got out the taxi and phil took my big suitcase as well has his, dan had his and I had my little one and my backpack.

"Oh by the way, you are meeting, Troye, Connor and Tyler tomorrow" phil said smiling at me

"OMFG ARE YOU JOKING" I yell, getting some weird looks. They both laugh at me.

We got into the airport and they took away the big suitcases but I kept my little one. We went through security and still had a few hours till we had to get on the plane. I phones Anna and Courtney and with Dan and Phil's word I told them about the situation. They were so happy for me, and they told me they needed to tell me something good.
I then phoned Mitch and walked around so my dad's didn't hear what we was talking about. After about an hour of talking to Mitch I walked back over the where dan and phil were sat and put my head on dans shoulder and phil rubbed my legs, my eyes got to heavy to keep open so I let them drop.

*dans POV*

We had 45 minuets before we had to get on the plane but we wanted to get on there first. I shook Riley and she woke up startled and confused. We sat with her for about 3 minuets then I took her hand, phil grabbed her suitcase and we headed to the plane. We showed the lady out tickets and walked through that walkway thingy.
Riley's grip tightened on my hand and her palms got clammy. I let go of her hand and get a drink from her bag and the pills out my pocket and hand them to her. She pulls out her phone and tangly thing then sits on the side. She calmed down quite quickly then we got on the plane. We was in first class so Riley would be more relaxed.

I sat down next to her and phil opposite. I buckled her in, she still looked terrified. I grabbed her hand and held on tight. When the lady was telling us about the plane crashing into the sea, Riley turned to me, eyes filled with tears, her skin pale as snow. I told her it wouldn't happen. She was so tense, I felt so bad for her... They announced take of and Riley's grip tightened around my hand. She was looking out the window but as soon as it took of she looked away. Her eyes now overflowing. I pulled out one of my hoodies for her to snuggle.
Once the seatbelt sight went of, I pulled Riley of her chair into my arms and cradled her like a baby, she immediately sat up.
"I don't feel so good" she said placing her hand over her mouth.

"Okay... Come to the toilet. Quickly. Quickly. Quickly." I say, getting her of my lap and to a toilet. I rushed her in there and she bent over and gagged but nothing came up. I rubbed her back... Nothing. She was violently sobbing and she turned around and grabbed my shirt and hugged me tight... She was soon enough bent back over the toilet gagging.
I look away for a second then look back and she has her fingers down her throat, throwing up stomach acid. I pulled them away and hugged her again. She washed her hands then I picked her up and carried her back to our seats.
Phil had made his two seats into a bed for Riley. I lay her down in it then hand her, her iPad and headphones.

"Thanks you dad" she said to Phil

She gets comfortable and puts on TFIOS, then The cabin in the woods then mean girls. For the last few hours she slept.

[plane ready to land]

We needed to move Riley from the bed thing to a chair, but I didn't want to wake her. phil picked her up, and sat her in her chair, then pushed her head so it was leaning on my shoulder. She was wrapped in blankets, still hugging her iPad and my hoodie.

[getting to the hotel]

*rileys POV*

We got into the hotel room, and it was huge! I loved it. I got into my pjs and went into my dad's room.

"Why are you in your onsie...? We are going for dinner" dan said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm to tired, sorry. I'll stay hear." I say turning on my heal.

"I don't think so" dan says pulling me into a hug, I tried struggling away but it didn't work.

"No dad. Get of! Let me go" I say wiggling around

"DAD GET OF! LET ME GO!" I yell falling to the floor. Eyes overflowing. I had a extreme pain in the lower right side if my stomach.

"It hurts! IT HURTS SO FUCKING BAD HELP!" I yell

"What hurts? TELL ME WHAT HURTS" dan shouts in reply.

"MY STOMACH!" I yell, grabbing where it hurts.

"PHIL WHAT IS IT?" Dan looks at phil like he would know

"Riley, does it still hurt?" Phil asks calmly

"It comes and goes. It hurts all the time but hurts like that sometimes" I sob

Dan picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and I fell asleep.