Playlist day 7

*Riley's POV*

I woke up to hot and squished. I sat up to see I was in Phil's bed. I grabbed my phone 5:34am, are you fucking kidding me? I may as well get up now anyway...

I trudged to the bathroom and removed my makeup from the night before. I looked at my phone again and saw u had a twitter notification. Dan and Phil told me I wasn't aloud on twitter because of hate but... Who cares.

'OMG, been waiting in line for @RileyHowell s meet up since 2am! #cantwaitforrileysmeetandgreet 💜'

#cantwaitforrileysmeetandgreet Was trending 2nd on twitter. I smiled, then screen shot it and put it on Instagram and Twitter.

'Thank you all, means a lot:) can't wait to meet you all💜 Instagram.com/R/7Yd8WZabDQ/

After I posted and retweeted some things I got dressed into a black dress with a brown belt, black nike pros underneath, black flower sandals, a white studded phone case, and a black studded backpack.
I did my makeup a bit nicer than normal, and toped it off with red lipstick. I did my hair in a weird braid thing, I French braided it to the back of my head then carried on to the bottom of my hair.

I was kinda anxious about my meet and greet, but with my pills and shit I should be okay.
I watched some YouTube in bed for about two hours.

"Riley, we need to leave for your meet and greet" Phil called.

I put my iPad and iPod in my draw and ran into the living area.

We arrived at my meet and greet room and everyone was screaming.

After 6 long hours (at 2:30) I was finally done with my meet up.
I picked up my bags of things my fans got me and sat on a table.

"Queen, let's go to the beach" Tyler said walking into the room.

"Umm... Okay" I said walking to him.

"What's up" he asked linking our arms.

"Oh, nothing" I lied.

"Really?" He asked dodging people in the crowded hallway.

"Yeh, I'm good" I said doing a back handspring to show I was fine.

"Freak" he laughed.

Me, Tyler, Dan, Phil, Cat, and Eva all went to the beach for about 30 minuets, but we decided it was to windy so we went back.

Dan and Phil were being boring with work and shit so I wondered down to Zoe and Alfie's room. Louise and Joe was already there. We decided to watch horror movies for the afternoon. We watched: Insidious 3, Sinister 2, Poltergeist, Goodnight Mommy, Unfriended and the boys made us watch The Human Centipede 3...

I was getting a bit tired just after joe and Louise left, but I was woke up when Alfie threw a ball at my head, we played hide and seek and catch and just weird little games, then we filmed some videos. At about 11:30-12:30 Idek... Dan and Phil came and got me.

I ran into my room, put on my PJ's and fell asleep watching YouTube.

A/n sorry short chapter:/

Guys sorry this book is SO un-realistic, like Dan and Phil aren't friends with Demi and she doesn't live in London... But idgaf😂