Past memories and shopping

*rileys POV*
I woke up in Dans bed room, but dan was gone. I check my phone, 1:00pm, shit. I slept in and dan and phil wanted to go shopping and back to mine to get my things.
I get up and go to my bathroom to get dressed. I looked down at my phone and I had gotten a text from a bully from my old school saying 'I'm glad your gone, but I know you'll be back because no one wants you, so do everyone a favour and cut your wrists and fucking kill yourself. ~from daisy
I just ignored it.. But it got to me and I needed a release... So I got my box with blades in, and cut my wrist, not deep enough for stitches... But pretty deep.
I put on a converse t-shirt, leggings, combat boots and a denim jacket. I also filled my arms with bangles. I brushed my teeth and did my make-up, at this point it was 1:30pm. I walked into the living room and apologised for being late.

*Dans POV*
Riley walked into the living room looking scared.
"Sorry for being late, I must have slept in..." She says sadly..
"It's okay, phil is gonna go get dressed and we can eat breakfast"I said smiling at her.
Phil got up and have Riley a hug and told kacis he loved her then he went to get ready. I patted the sofa for Riley to come sit next to me. She shuffled along the floor towards me.

*Rileys Pov*
I knew what was happening, dan wanted to see my cuts, even tho some were fresh... Oh god.
"Do you remember last night...?" Dan asked, breaking my thoughts.
"Sorta... Well, y-ye-yeh." U stuttered, I felt shaky and panicky. I was breathing heavy.

*dans POV*
Omg, Riley was having a panic attack. I ran to get her a glass of cold water, I tried to take her jacket of but she wouldn't let me, she just pushed my hands away. She drank the water, then after she calmed down I pulled her into a close hug.

"Please show me"I say softly
She breathed out and pulled up hers sleeve. Oh my gosh! Her cuts are so bad.
"Aww piglet. Please. We can help you through this. I know it's tough, but I'll help you. I love you so much princess piglet, and when were these done..? They look so fresh.." I ask, trying not to ask her to many questions

"Okay thanks dad. I love you to, and umm... This morning. I got a text and it triggered me and I got mad.. I'm sorry"Riley said eyes filling with tears and pulling her sleeve down.
I didn't say a word, I just pulled her into a hug.
"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask breaking the silence.
"Nothing... I still feel sick from last night" she replys, looking sad still, twiddling her thumbs.
"You have to eat, come on"I say softly.
"No, I don't want to throw up in the car or anything" she said, determined not to eat.
"Okay, well your gonna have to eat at some point.." I say, giving up.
"If I must.."she says softly

Phil came out and we got in the car. Riley told us her address and phil out it in the sat nav. I looked behind us and Riley was already asleep with her thumb in her mouth. She was the best.

*Riley's POV*
I awoke to dan shaking me lightly, telling me we was hear.
I got out the car and put my key to the door and slowly opened it. Dan was holding some suitcases and phil put his arm around me, I felt safe.
I took my first steps in. I felt so overwhelmed. I looked around and memories came back, the walls had dents where my dad threw me into them... There was blood stains where he hit me so hard. I ignore it all and run upstairs, still holding onto phil, dan following with the cases.
I sat on my floor, I started to pack my pillow and duvet. More teddies, chargers, drawing stuff, clothes, photos, my old laptop. I opened the loft (atick) and got all our old memories and 'girly' products. After stuffing the suitcases shut. I told dan and phil to go wait in the car. I needed some space for a bit. I walked around the house, having flashbacks of little me and my older sister in the back yard playing ball, and tag, I open the back door to our tree house. I remembered that there was a safe with about £900,000 in it, so I garbed that, got in the car and fell back asleep.
[time skip to when they get to shops]

We had quickly dropped my stuff at the apartment and went back into the shops. I brought a black dress, more band shirts and other ones, a few pairs of shorts and Jenes and leggings and some converse. It was a pretty short shopping trip because I had really bad stomach pains. I think it might be my time of the month... I hope it wasn't tho. I went into boots to buy some pads and stuff with out the boys.
[time skip to home]
I rushed my bags into my room and ran into my bathroom, yep it was my period. FFS why now...? I changed out of what I was wearing and put on some pj bottoms and a oversized hoodie and my hair in a messy bun. I hobble out my room in pain.

"You look in pain..?" Phil stated
Well no shit. No. I can be horrible to phil. He took you in you idiot. Fgs mood swings.
"Period." I say bluntly
"Oh.. I umm.. Don't really have any advice for that I'm afraid." He laughs
I laugh back but not really meaning it.
"Hey Riley. Your stomach okay now? Do you know what it was..?" Dan asks rubbing my shoulder.
"Can I have some pills for it please.?" I ask, not in the mood to talk.
"Yeh, what was wrong with it?" He asks confused
"Umm, this is awkward.. Umm.. My.. Urgh. Fucking hell my period." I say, raising my voice again.
"It's okay, I'll get you so pain killers and a drink" he smiles and walks into the kitchen and I follow.
[that night]
*rileys POV*
12:27am... Why can't I sleep? I decided to get up and see if dan or phil was awake. I swung my legs out of bed and slowly get out of bed. I walk down the hall and down the stairs to the living room where I see dan in the 'browsing position' and it made me giggle.

"Hey piglet, why are you up?" Dan asks putting his laptop on the floor patting the couch for me to sit down by him.

"I can't sleep" I giggle sitting down

"We'll I guessed that" he replied laughing.

"So.. Tell me about yourself. Your fears, things you hate and love.." He said pulling me into his lap.

"My fears... Oblivion" I say laughing at my TFIOS reference.

"Oblivions inevitable.." He says making me laugh more.

"Well my fears.. Planes, heights, sea, boats, speaking in public, slugs, the dark, spiders, loosing close ones, clowns, change, germs, crowds, thunder and lightning, small spaces and random holes. I hate food, bullies, attention seekers and really hot weather. I like, you, phil, my friends Anna and Courtney, tumblr, YouTube, social network and my technology... And my boyfriend Mitch" I mumble the last part.
"He better be nice tho. Cuz I'm not having what happened last time again." Dan said looking conserned.
"Oka-"

*dans POV*

Aww, she fell asleep! I scooped her onto my lap and put on the TV quietly and fell asleep to.