Hospital

*Riley's POV*

I woke up to Dan shaking me.

"What do you want?"I say rolling over.

"Hospital day!" He says rolling me back.

"Urgh! Fine" I say grabbing my phone, 10:48. To early!

"I got a phone call, voice from 3:30 to 4:30 then gymnastics from 4:45 till 6:45, crammed few weeks" Dan says.

"More coffee for me then..." I laugh. "Anyway let me get changed" I say pushing Dan out my room.

I put on leggings, a nirvana shirt, a jumper, and blue converse. I do all my morning things, grab my phone and walk into the living room. We get in the car and drive 20 minuets to the hospital, and sign in.

After about 10 minuets of waiting a lady came in and tools us into a weird room. I got on the bed and lifted my top up to just under my bra. She turned on the machine and put the jelly on my belly and then rubbed the devise over my stomach. I didn't dare look at the screen... But I made the wrong mistake of looking at Dan and phil... And as she hit a certain spot, everything stopped. Silence fell across the room.

"Well... I think we've found the problem... It's 3 cysts. It will be easy to operate, and you can do sports 3 days after. It does need to be gotten out quick or it will grow to big. Anyway, we can book you in for 6:00pm tonight. Come back and the operation will be at 8to9pm" she smiled sadly.

We asked a few questions then left.

On the way back the song 'skinny love' came on, and I just cried onto Dans shoulder.
We got home and I put on some pjs, and watched Netflix with Dan and Phil. The song skinny love kept coming through my head, making me want to cry, but I had to be strong.

It came to 5:00pm and I went to pack a overnight back just incase, then we left. In the car I cried more into Dan, it was safe to say I was pretty nervous...