Movie night and the voice

*rileys POV*

I woke up next to Mitch.

"Don't worry, I used protection" he said smirking then kissing me.

I looked at my phone and my head started pounding. I saw I had a text from dan.

D~"can you come home now? We missed you!xxx"
R~ok, be there in 20.xxx

I got up and left, after making arrangements for a movie night tonight with Anna and Courtney.

I took 10 cans of monster,10 cans of WKD and a can of beer. I drank the deer on the bus home, getting some weird looks. I put it in the bin outside the flat block and rung the buzzer thing, and no one answered. I got worried and rung dan.

D~"hello, where are you?"
R~"outside, hurry up it's raining and I don't feel so good...
D~"okay, we are just leaving tesco.
R~"can I have a movie night with Anna and Courtney tonight?"
D~"yeh sure. Thursday you are with Zoe and Louise, then Friday your party and back to school on Tuesday"
R~"yay and Urgh"
D~"we are just round the coner bye"
R~"mkay bye"

I saw a car and dan and phil got out and hugged me. Phil opened the doors and I walk into my room putting the WKD's in my 'self destruction' draw, changed into leggings and a over sized hoodie, then went into the living room and sat down next to dan.

"So what did you do at Anna's then?" Phil asked

"Just hung out" I say, the hangover taking over my body

"You okay? You look a bit pale" dan said putting his cold hand on my head

"Just a bit hung-umm hot.." I say correcting myself quickly

"Phil, can you go and get my iPad and a jumper please...?" Dan says grabbing my hand, phil left.

"Riley... Hungover? Did you drink..?" Dan asked

"Yes" I say to tired to lie.

"Mmmm, Riley... Please don't make this a regular thing.? Dan said pulling my tighter into his arms.

Dan rushed into the kitchen and phil walked back in. Dan came back after a few minuets with a tray with: water, lucusade, crackers and cheese.

I drank and ate and I think that surprised dan and phil. But whenever I eat I get a pain in my stomach.

"Whenever I eat I get bad stomach pains" I say almost in tears.

"We are taking you to the doctors on Sunday.." Phil says

"Mkay, can I get Anna and Courtney round now? I ask getting my phone out

"Sure" phil says

\rings Courtney/

C~HEY PIKACHU!!!!
R~HEY TOTORO!!!!
C~you okay?
R~yeh, you? Come over now?
C~yeh, and okay be there in 20
R~see you in a bit
C~BYE LOVE YOU PIKACHU!
R~BYE LOVE YOU TO TOTORO!

I loved when Courtney told me she loved me. After about 20 minuets of pointless banta with dan and phil the door knocked. I opened it and let them in, we went up to my room and I put Netflix on. Me and court went and got drinks then came back and Anna tells us to close our eyes. We do as she said after setting the drinks down. She told us to open them and I saw 'the human centipede 2' (OMG DO NOT WATCH! I HAD NIGHTMARES CUZ OF THIS OMG NO DONT EWW NO!!) on the screen, great...

Well, I can't really go into detail about that.. But I'm now scared for life..
After the film we started to sing, we sung 'chearleader' really loud then a advert for the voice kids came on.

"OMG RILEY YOU NEED TO GO ON THER!!!" Courtney screamed

"Omg yessss! The Madden brothers and one of the judges... You love them" Anna added

"You think I'm good enough...?" I say

"YES!!" They say in sync

"Let's go ask dan and phil" I say

We run into the living room

"RILEY NEEDS TO GO ON THE VOICE KIDS!!!" Anna yells

"Oh.My.God.Yes!!" Dan said hugging me

"Auditions are next weekend" Courtney says

"You all have to wait backstage" I say

"We all will" phil said pulling everyone into a group hug

"Well, we should get going" Anna said

I hugged them goodbye then went back into my room and picked some songs.
Paramore-into you
Beyoncé-listen
Adele-turning tables
Or a song I made called your not innocent. (I didn't actually write it😂 Codi Kaye did). I can't decide..

*dans POV*

I decide to go check on Riley. I walk into her room and see her asleep, with her guitar in her arms and song lyrics all around her. Aww! She was going places! I put her guitar back on the stand and pick up all the lyrics and put them on her desk. I put her on her bed, and she grunted and turned around.

"No. Can't sleep... Need to practice songs" she said almost like a robot

"Piglet, come on, it's 1:37am... You can practice tomorrow" I said rubbing her head. She instantly fell asleep.

I went back into the living room and looked up times of the auditions, Saturday 1pm-7pm.

"Phil, the auditions are from 1pm to 7pm" I say

"Okay, I bet she is anxious" phil said

"Yep, anyway I'm really tired night" I call

"Night"