Best brithday ever

*phils pov*

"Dan, wake up" I say softly, he just turns over and grunts.

"Get up you dick..." I say laughing, pulling dans legs so he fell on the floor.

He finally got up and dressed. I put on my red plad shirt and skinny Jenes and dan had on a galexy shirt and Jenes.

After getting everything ready for her I went into her bedroom but she wasn't in there... No. Not today...

"Riley.." I say, voice shaky

"IM IN HEAR" she yells back

I walk over to her bathroom. "Can I come in?" I ask

"Yep" she replies opening the door.

*Rileys POV*

"I'm just doing my make up, I'll be out in a sec" I say smiling

"Okay, we'll be in the living room" phil says walking out the bathroom.

Once I finished putting on my make up I walk out my bathroom and look in the mirror. I hated what I saw. I felt a year slip down my cheek... "No. Not today. Be strong" I whisper to myself. I wipe the year away and go into the living room.

"SURPRISE" dan and phil yell, throwing balloons into the air and at my face.
I felt another tear. I wipe it away and run towards them and hug them tight.
Dan breaks the hug and points to the stacks of gifts on the floor and tells me to open them. There was two really big ones, but they told me I had to open them later.

First of I pick one up 'to Riley, from your dad's:)<3' it says on the label. I open it carefully, not ripping the paper.

"She's nothing like us when we open presents dan" phil sniggers at dan

I finish opening it and it was a death note box set.
"OMG YAZZZSSSSXZZZZZZ" I say sounding like Ricky Dillon.

I carry on opening gifts from dan and phil. Once I finish I get up and hug them, thanking them over and over. I still wasn't aloud to open the big ones yet...

From dan and phil I got: drawing stuff, phone cases, MCR CD, MCR hoodie, sharpies, attack on Titan box set, selfie stick, a totoro plushy, baymax jumper, american sweets, MacBook Pro, penny board, stickers, bracelets, TV and a Xbox one. I was so happy!!

I still had 3 big boxes to go. I pick up one that was from Anna, there was a card, and after I red it I have it to phil to put up. There was a jake the dog and finn the human plushy, sprays, a phone case with a selfie of me her court and Mitch on the back. And a attack on Titan bracelet. At the bottom of the box was a letter with a friendship bracelet on it, it was a friendship one.
The letter read: 'hello riley:) happy birthday. I was talking to dan and phil and they told me you were having a hard time.. So... You, me, court and Mitch make the perfect puzzle. and without you, our perfect puzzle would be in-complete... As would our lives:( we love you so much! See you tomorrow!~love from Anna Courtney and Mitch! (P.s Mitch, me and Courtney have the other bracelets!)'

There was two more boxes, one from Courtney and one from Mitch. I decide to open the one from court first. Inside there was: a emoji jumper, attack on Titan school bag, the fault in our stars book, paper towns, looking for Alaska, will Grayson, let it snow and an abundance of Katherine's, then also Ellen's book, Zoe, Connor and Alfie's books. I have a slight obsession with books... And john green.

Then the last one was from Mitch, in the box was: grace helbigs book, 'you can't sit with us' shirt, adventure time jumper, bracelets, baymax figure, a iPod case with me and him kissing on the back, bubbles (inside joke) chewing gum, adventure time hat and fake nails (matt black, and pastel blue, pink, green and purple)