Playlist day 5

*Dan's POV*

I was sat wondering if Demi did speak to Riley about things.

Dan: hello Demi >.< did you get to speak to Riley? Hope you have a good move:)x

Demi: sort of... I found out that she cut again... I'm sorry Dan:( please don't get angry at her or make her talk about it, it'll make it worse. Stay strong for her! And thank you:)x

Dan: oh my gosh... How could I have not seen😭 and okay x

"Phil" I hisses before Riley woke up.

"What?" He whispered back.

"Riley cut again, Demi said pressuring her to talk about it will make it worse" I said sadly.

"How could we have missed that...?" Phil said putting his head in his hands.

"Phil... It's okay, it's just a tough time for her right now... We can help her through this..." I said patting a spot on the couch for him to sit.

*Riley's POV*

I woke up feeling groggy and honestly pretty shit, but I again pushed away my feelings for everyone else.

My phone dinged by me, I ignored it, not in the mood to talk to anyone. We were going to the beach today to, fucking great.

Dan must have heard me pacing in my room.

"Ri... Are you okay?" He asked walking in and plopping himself on the end of my bed.

"No.... I'm not" I cried into his shoulder.

"I.... Beach, I look horrible. Can you get Louise to come over please daddy?" I cried out.

"I will, but talk to me..." He said texting Louise.

"I feel horrible.... About me, I'm too fat, I'm too skinny, I hate it.. Daddy do I look okay?" I sniffed in my pjs.

"You look beautiful sweetie, be more confident in yourself, your beautiful" he said hugging me just as the door opened.

"Come in" I croaked out to Louise who was stood awkwardly in the door way.

"Oh sweetie..." Louise said putting her hand on her heart and sitting by me.

"I'll leave you girls to it" Dan said getting up and walking to the door.

"I love you daddy, and tell dad I love him to"

"Talk it out sweetie" Louise said rubbing my back.

"I feel so discussing. Like people say I'm fat, then people say I'm to skinny, and it hurts both ways... And wearing a bikini, I'm gonna look horrible and.... Louise promise not to tell my dad's, but I cut again, not last night, but the one before. Demi knows and now you. I don't want to disappoint them..." I said, tears welling in my eyes.

"Your not in one way fat Riley, you are and will look beautiful. Don't let what other people think and say define you. And I'm not promising anything, you have to tell them, they will help you, as will I. They won't be disappointed, they would be more upset if you keep it from them... Go get changed and we'll tell them together" she smiled

I nodded, grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I put on my bikini on and over it I put on a tank top that said 'sup', and black high wasted studded shorts.  I put a blue bumper case on my phone, a green and black wish-wash rastaclat, galaxy converse, and a galaxy backpack. In my backpack I put: my hairbrush (after I put my hair in a half up half down look) extra hair ties, hand sanitiser, body spray, hand cream, sun cream, my inhaler, band aids, polos, sunglasses, deoderent my make-up bag, paper towns and tissues.
I sat on the counter wondering what I was going to say to Dan and Phil...

My phone buzzed once again, so I pulled it out my back pocket and looked at it while I brushed my teeth.

Demi🔐~ morning beautiful, heard your going to the beach today. Stay strong and confident:) love you💜

Are you okay...?:/

Me: morning, yes had a bit of a moment this morning, almost alright now tho:/ love you too💜

Demi🔐~ stay strong, your beautiful💜

Me: Thank you, right back at you💜

I walked out the bathroom to see Louise sat on the bed.

"Let's go tell them" she shot a smile at me and I smiled weakly back.

We walked out my room and I looked at her nervously.

"Guys, Riley has something to tell you" Louise said pushing me towards them.

"I'm sorry... But I... I cut again" I said, and within seconds I was in Dan and Phil's arms.

"Your not mad...?" I asked

"Why would we be mad? Your beautiful, please tell us when you feel like that, we will help you" Phil said softly

"Okay" I murmured

"LETS GO TO THE BEACH-EACH" Zoe sung loudly swinging the door open.

I forced a laugh and walked out the door.

We set up at the beach with a few other cool people.

I spent most of the day with Cat, we paddled in the sea, but I never took off my clothes so I was just in a bikini, not yet.

After about 3 and a half hours we headed off so I could film 'teens react'.

We got into the building and the fine bros greeted me.

I was sat in a chair by a laptop as the set up the camera. Once they had done the put on the laptop and Dan and Phil started playing.

"I hate you guys" I said laughing

We reacted to:
Dan and Phil
Thank you project
Mean girls
Real life trailers
Lyric break down~ MCR teenagers
And do they know?~ 90 music

After all that jass, Dan, Phil and cat picked me up. We went back to the beach and got food there, I didn't eat much but the others did.
After a few more hours my eyes fell heavy and I put my head on cats lap and let my eyes slowly shut.