Carrie&Riley

*Rileys POV*

I woke up on the sofa, with a dead arm. I checked the time while poking my arm. 10:37 urgh. I heard people moving around the apartment. I sat up and looked around to see Zoe tip-toe in.

"Morning totoro" she smiled

"Hello" Louise said smiling

"Morning piglet" Dan said sitting by me

"Hello sweetie" Phil said with some coffee in his hands.

"Morning all" I said smiling sleepily.

"Me and Louise have to go home now, come around anytime you like" Zoe said hugging me, also Louise.

"Bye" they shout.

"Bye bye" i call, sinking back into the sofa.

"Riley, go get ready for when carrie comes over" Phil said pulling me into a hug.

"Okay dad" I say walking into my room.

I wash and straighten my hair, and put on a white shirt, teal shorts and a white bow belt.

I walked into the living room and carrie was sat on the sofa.

"Hello Riley" she said hugging me tight.

"Hi" I said, the sound muffled into her chest as I hug her.

"Well, we are gonna leave you two to film, we will be back later" Dan said hugging me.

"Bye bye" I said

"Bye" they called

"Let's get filming" carrie said turning on her heals.

"Let's" I said smiling. We put up the green-screen and set up cameras.

We had made a song over face time. (Obviously I didn't write it, Bars and Melody did😂) It's about anti-bullying. Carrie pressed record and I put on the music. ( I changed the lyrics to fit tho)

Me: please help me guys, I feel so alone. I'm just a kid I can't take it on my own. I've cried so many tears, yeh writing this song. Trying to fit in, where do I belong? I wake up everyday don't wanna leave my home, my daddy's asking me why I'm always alone. To scared to say, to scared to holler. I'm walking to school with sweat around my collar. I'm just a kid I don't want no stress. My nerves are bad, my life's a mess. The names you call me they hurt real bad. I want to tell my dad's but they having trouble anyway. I feel to trapped, there's no where to turn. Come to school don't wanna fight, I wanna learn. So please mr bully, tell me what I've done. You know I've got good parents, I'm adopted yeh.

Carrie: cause I'm hopeful, yes I am, hopeful for today. Take this music and use it, let it take you away, and be hopeful, hopeful, and they'll make a way. I know it ain't easy but, you'll find a way. Just be hopeful.

( cba to write song, Riley sings rap, carrie sings chorus)

After we finished, I helped carrie clean up, then Dan and Phil came back, then we ordered Chinese. I felt rude not to eat it, so after I ate it I threw it up.

I came out the toilet and I think Dan suspected it, because he kept begging me to eat something else.

"We are going to playlist live next monday" Dan says.

"YAY!" I've always wanted to go to playlist live.

We watched moves and fell asleep, well I did anyway.