The dream, one hell of a night.

*Riley's pov*
"Where am I gonna sleep tonight?" I crocked out.

"I'll show you, come on" phil says grabbing my hand helping my up the stairs while I hobble along.
He took me into a room and switched on the lights, 2 walls were black and the others terquiose.(a greeny blue)
It had a double bed, a desk, a bedside table and a chest of draws. It has two doors at the end either side, one was a bathroom and the other a walk in wardrobe. This was amazing.
Phil stayed up and helped me un-pack my over night stuff, I put my under where in a draw and my shirt and Jenes in another.

"We are going to get you some clothes tomorrow, so look on-line for some of the shops you might wanna go in" phil said smiling putting his hand out for me to he up, I grab it and pull myself up. We walk into the living room and phil sits down but I stay in the door way.

"All settled in now princess?" Dan asks patting a spot on the sofa next to him for me to sit.
"Yeh, but I'm really tired.." I say yawning.
"Do you want to watch a movie and snuggle?" Dan says pulling me onto his lap.

*Phils POV*
"It's getting late now, you should probably go to bed Riley.. Do you want to sleep on the couch or something with us? Because I know the first night can be hard.." I said

"Umm.. No it's fine.." Riley said really awkwardly

"Okay princess, shall we take you up to bed now?" I say

"Yes please" Riley says, really quietly

*rileys pov*
"Goodnight angle, love you" phil said kissing my head
"Night dad, love you to" I reply
Phil left and it was just me and dan.
"Goodnight princess love you lost" dan says kissing my head to.
"Night daddy, love you lots to" I reply
Dan went to turn the light of, but I stopped him because I was scared of the dark. When he left I reach out for my iPad and put zoellas videos on with Louise. Louise and Zoe's videos remind me so much of my sister. I cried myself to sleep thinking about her.

[Riley's dream]
"Dan...? Phil...?" I say
"DAN! PHIL! QUIT PLAYING GAMES! PLEASE! IM SCARED!" I yell
"Riley fuck of no one likes you" a tall dark figure grunted at me.
"Who are you..?" I whimpered
He ran closer to me, I remembered that smell.. He had a knife up to my throte.
Dad..?
"Dad..?" I whisper
"I fucking hate you. I want you dead." He growled at me.
I was crying and screaming. He wouldn't let go.
[end of dream]

"NO" I scream
"NO LEAVE ME ALONE" I yell louder
I couldn't move
"NO GET OF ME"
I was crying, while having a night terror and a panic attack, they joys of being me.

"Riley, who's in hear, what's happened?"
Dan yells as he bursts into my room with phil.

"NO! NO! NO! DONT HURT ME! DONT KILL ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"RILEY!" Dan yells shaking me, holding me close to him.
"Riley it's me. Your okay" he looked me in the eye and that's when I snapped back into reality. I felt safe again. I was breathing heavy and I felt extremely sick, you know? When you can do anything or you'll throw up?
I push dan out of the way and run into my bathroom, bending over the toilet, only throwing up stomach acid, it burnt like hell, that caused me to cry.
Dan rushed in, flushed the toilet and scooped me up into his arms, grabbed my stuffed pig and blanket and took me downstairs. He told phil to go back to bed as he had a long drive tomorrow.
He cradled me like a baby and I just stuffed my thumb back in my mouth.
Dan pulled it out and asked me what happened.

"Well, I've had depression and anxiety since I was 5... I started having night terrors when I was 7 and I had my first suicidal thought at 8 and haven't stopped since... I deemed about my dad beating me and pinning me up against a wall with a knife.." I sobbed while telling the story.

"Oh my gosh, princess. Please don't have those thoughts! We love you and I need to ask you, do you or have you ever self-harmed..?"dan asks looking worried.
The room fell with silence. I looked at Dan with pure guilt. Tears filling my eyes. He asked me to show him, so I said in the morning.

*dans POV*
Riley's body went heavy, she was sleeping, aww, she was perfect.
I cradled her again, and took her into my room because I didn't want her scared again. As I placed her down she started suturing and opened her eyes.

"Go back to sleep piglet" I say
Aww piglet, that's her new nickname.

"Dan I feel sick" she cried out putting her hand over her mouth.
I rushed and got her a bowel, just in time because she garbed it out my hands and threw up in it.
I was so concerned, it looked like she haden't eaten in months, and all she threw up was stomach acid.
"I'm sorry I've been a pain.." Riley said, filled with guilt.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm gonna sleep by the wall so if you need to throw up wake me up or go to my bathroom" I said rubbing her arm.

"Oka-" she said while being interrupted by vomit coming up her throte.
I rubbed her back and help her hair back. After that she fell back asleep.