Day in

Sorry short chapter, will update after:)

*rileys POV*
I got up and ate half a slice of pizza then went back to bed.

I woke up feeling really sick, I walk into my bathroom and fall back asleep on my floor.

*Dans POV*

"Hmm... 2:47am, I should get to bed..." I say quietly to myself.

As I settled into bed I hear Riley coughing like crazy the what sounded like her throwing up. I quickly got a t-shirt and some joggers on and rushed into her room, then bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I ask bending down to her level.

"NO! All I did was try and eat and I throw up. Something isn't right Dan. I ate half a slice of pizza and get extreme stomach pains and thrown up" she said grabbing hold of my shirt crying hard.

"It's okay. I'm sure you are fine. We are takin you to the doctors on Sunday, so we will see then, do you still feel sick?" I asked

"Ok.. I'm gonna be okay right..? And no.. I'm good I think" she says grabbing her blanky. I took her back into her room and put on YouTube and stayed with her till she was asleep. Then I went back to bed.

*Riley's POV*

I woke up and checked my phone, 2:49pm... Woops.

I get up and get changed into a falling in reverse t-shirt, a BMTH hoodie and of course black jeans. I finish of my morning... Well afternoon routean and then practice my music.

"Your so good!" Dan said putting his hand on my shoulder scaring me.

"Thank you" I say blushing.

"I was just coming to tell you me and phil need to go to the shops really quick. Who do you want us to call to look after you?" Dan asks

"Umm... Dan I'm 13 not 4. I don't need a baby sitter..." I say sassley

"But..."

"No buts. I'll be fine." I say

"Okay fine." He says hugging me then walking out.

I heard the front door shut and I text Dan.

R~text me when your on your way back?xxx
D~okay.c:xxx

I start singing, see you again, then titanium, hey soul sister and some more. I got really board as I have the attention span of a 3 year old. I decided to walk around the flat a bit, so easly entertained. I came across a door I had never seen, so me being me I opened the door and it's empty and pretty big, so I decide to do some gymnastics. I do ariels, roundoff back handsprings, front walkovers, back handspring back tuck, and back flips. I love gymnastics. After practicing I went back into my room snag turning tables and the just layed on my floor. I just thought. I always think there is tiny bugs living in my skin... And cutting, well helps get rid of them... I have voices in my head telling me to do it... 7, he tells me that I'm fat and ugly... 11, she tells me to cut and 13 tells me to kill myself... I was going crazy... And I always had mood swings, I would be happy then the next minuet I would wanna punch something. Then I start thinking deeper... What's the point in life..? We spend way more than half of our life in school or work and hate it, then get rewarded with what?? Death.
I just laid on the floor. Thinking. I heard Dan and phil open the door then call me. I just grunt and phil walks into my room.

"Omg are you having an existential crisis..? I'll get Dan!!!" He said calling for Dan walking out my room.

"Existential crisis?" Dan said sitting down by me.

I rant on to him about what I was thinking, but not my friends... They told me not to tell him.

"Your defo my daughter.."Dan said laughing

We just sat and talked for ages.

"So, I was speaking with Courtney and she told me you loves gymnastics" Dan said

"OMG YES!!" I shout

"Well, we have a room in the flat, and it's really big. We was gonna make it into a gymnastics room, with a beam, bars and a squishy floor.." Dan smiled at me.

"OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG OMG OMG!!!!" I yell

"And there's a gym round the coner, classes start Tuesday" he smiles leaving my room.

It was already like 10:30 so I decide to sit on tumblr till 5.