Playlist day 4

*Riley's POV*

I woke up sweating, I was still in my clothes from yesterday...ew.
I rubbed my head and checked my phone I had a text from 'Demi🔐' I fangirled so hard, then read the text. 'Morning my beautiful princess, enjoy your stay at playlist:) look in your pocket, there's back stage passes to my concert! Love you baby💜'

I slipped my hand into my back pocket and pulled out 5 back stage passes to FUCKING DEMI LOVATOS CONCERT! I screamed really loud.

"WHATS WRONG?" Phil screamed into my room.

"5 BACK STAGE PASSES TO DEMIS CONCERT" I screamed back.

"Yay" Phil laughed. "Anyway, did she tell you about moving?" He added

"OMG YES! I'm so exited!" I said clapping my hands.

"And Megan, Ciera and Maggie have been in on it the whole time, they are moving to the estate opposite"Phil laughed.

"This is the best! My life is perfect for once!" I ran into Phil's arms and hugged him tight.

"I'm going to get dressed" I said walking away. Phil left and closed the door.

I put another plaster on my cuts, a MCR bracelet, daisy phone case, 'I love you more than wifi' t-shirt, flower sandals, shorts and a blue and purple wish-wash vans bag.
I did my hair half up, half down and did my makeup. Then I text Megan and Ciera about the house thing.
After talking to them I went to the living room thing to see Louise and Zoe had come in.

"Have a good day yesterday?" Louise asked

"Yeh, it was amazing" I said smiling. "I want to give you all something" I added.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out 4 tickets and handed one to each person.

"Thank you" they all said hugging me.

"We are gonna go down to the pool before Louise's show, do you all wanna come?" Zoe asked.

"Yeh!" I said linking onto Zoe. Louise linking Dan and Phil.

We sat by the pool for about 30-40 minuets before heading to Louise's show.

Me and Zoe sat down on the floor ready to watch the show.

~one hour and a half later~

"Louise your show was amazing!" Me and Zoe said.

After about 20 more minuets me, Dan, Phil, Zoe and Alfie went to target and I filmed 'gymnastics in public' after that we went back to the pool for a bit then went to dinner. I only are some salad and two small chicken nuggets.

When we got back I grabbed my penny board and went to the car park with: Alfie, Louise, Zoe, Jack, Finn, Connor, Tyler, Troye and Joe. We all messed around for a while, while Dan and Phil did 'work'.

*Dan's POV*

"Hello, so this is Dan Howell, the one who is moving into the new house, yeh we were wondering if in the big room on the side could we have a spring floor, bars, beam and vault please?" I asked down the phone.

All sorted!!

Riley came back and fell right asleep in Phil's arms.