School just gets better.

*Riley's POV*

I got awoke by Gerard Way's beautiful voice filling the air.

I got up and stretched my arms, letting out a squeak. It was really annoying having a broken arm..
I picked up my phone, Urgh 7:00am. I rubbed my face and my cheeks were tear stained, then I remembered Mitch... I went into the bathroom and I had make-up all down my face, mascara and eyeliner round my eyes. I find some make-up wipes and rub it all off. I grabbed my zoella make-up bag, did it again, then grabbed my school bag and packed it, then got dressed, did my hair and then walked over to dans room. I peered into his room, he was say up right on his phone, I was debating weather or not to go in.

"Ri, is that you?" Dan said putting down his phone. Should I run or not.. Umm.

"Piglet, what happened last night?" He asked pulling me softly into his room.

"What do you mean..?" I say, trying to forget what happened myself. I didn't want to talk about it.

"You know what I mean..." He said sitting me on his bed.

"I should... Umm be getting to school now" I said getting up.

"Ri, sit you ass back down, it's 7:45 and school starts at 9:00" he said pulling me back lightly so I fell on the bed, then he laughed and so did I.

"Mitch... He came out... I mean I'm happy for him and all... Just you know, I love him" I said letting a year slip down my cheek, followed by another and another. Dan just sat there looking shocked.

"Look I have to go, sorry" I said running out the door before he could say anything.

I ran out the apartment and down the road and into school, I ran past everyone into the toilets, where I cried even more. What's the point anymore? I asked myself this over and over, when my phones started buzzing.

D~ where are you?!xx
Ri, please!xx
Piglet! I love you, sorry I didn't say
anything!:(xx
Piglet, please just text me back so I
know your safe:(xx

R~ I'm at school. Love you too, see you
later, gotta get to lessons.xx

D~ okay see you soon!xx

R~ bye xx

I put away my phone and go into my lesson, maths. Daisy and Brenda and the rest was in this lesson. It's times like this I with Courtney and Anna went to my school. And Mitch for that matter.

I get knocked out my train of thought by daisy and Brenda pushing me back into a wall, I tried my best to protect my arm.

"Nice singing looser" daisy mocks.

"She's got a YouTube channel to, trying to get famous are we?" Brenda also mocks.

"You know she's just hit 6,000,000 subscribers, with only one video" a voice I recognised, but couldn't put a face with.

I turned around and saw a brown haired boy, standing with his hands in his pockets. It was this boy called Caleb.

"We don't care she deserves to die" someone called, I couldn't tell who.

"Leave her alone!" Caleb called.

"Not until she is dead! The slag" Brenda yells.

Jack pushed everyone out the room, and locked the door from the inside, and our shitty school can lock doors from the inside and can't open them from the outside.

Jack, daisy, Brenda, Harry and some more came over and crowded around me. I heard people screaming and banning on the door.

"P-please" I whimpered.

"Fucking peace of shit"

"So ugly"

"No friends"

"NO ONE LIKES YOU"

They threw insults at me, and started kicking and punching me. I couldn't help but cry.

"Pussy"
"Wimp"
"Coward"
"SLAG"

The door was banging harder than ever, and as I was thinking that the door busted open and silence fell across the room, and a manly voice now filled the room.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" He screamed. "Miss, can you and caleb take care of Riley, the rest of you apart from the ones who beat Riley can go into another class."

They nodded and the class gave me sad looks, some mouthing 'you'll be okay' and 'sorry this happened'

"Aww princess" miss said

"Ri, this is bad" caleb said

They both walked me to the nurses office, but before we got there caleb said to miss to go back and take care of the class. We exchanged numbers and we got to know each other more.

Caleb~ age 14, brown hair, braces, brown eyes, likes some 'emo' bands, some rapt music, loves YouTube, tallish and favourite colour is blue and white.

When we arrived at the nurses office caleb was sent back. She decided to sent me home. She rand Dan and Phil and told them what happened. After 10 minuets Dan and Phil arrived.

"omg Riley are you okay?" They said guiding me to the car.

"Fine" I say texting Zoe, tears filling in my eyes.

We arrived home and I ran into the flat, right to the bleach cupboard. I got it out and went to un-screw the lid...

"RILEY NO!!" Dan yelled running to me, throwing the bleach across the room, we was soon joined by Phil.

"I HATE THIS! I HATE THIS! I FEEL LIKE IM NEVER GONNA BE HAPPY AGAIN! AND EVERY DAY IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE. I JUST CANT DO IT ANYMORE. I CANT. I DONT WANT TO!" I yell, Dan embracing me even more.

"Piglet. Listen to me. Your never going back to that school, your an A* student. So we are gonna online school you" Dan said.

"BUT THAT DOSNT CHANGE WHAT HAPPENED!!" I yelled breaking out of his arms and running to my room. I want to end it. But that's selfish remember. but I won't be there to feel bad. It's like a constant war with myself...

"URGH" I scream.

"Let me in" a stern voice said. I opened my door slightly.

"Piglet... I'm not to sure what to say, but please, I love you and so does Phil, you are the best thing that happened to us, if we loose you, we would be lost. Phil's gone to the shop to get some snacks for later" he said almost in tears.

"Daddy I'm so sorry I did that to you both! And what for?" I said, still tears on my face.

"Movie night, and hey, wipe away them tears" he said wiping them away.

"Sorry" I said hugging him.

"Don't be" he said hugging me back.

We heard the door open and I got up and ran to it and hugged Phil.

"I'm sorry dad..." I said

"It's fine princess" he said hugging the back.

When Phil was unpacking and Dan was picking out films, I felt like shit. I needed to cut. I went into my room and looked at the back of my draw and found a blade. I didn't want it to be obvious so I put a nail on my floor, cut my finger and made a loud bang, I quickly threw the blade in my draw then got a tissue.

"SHIT" I yelled and ran into the living room.

"What happened..." Phil said with a worried look on his face.

"There was a nail on my floor and I cut my finger when I fell" I said

"Let me see" he said "Dan, go get the nail from Riley's floor"

"On it!" Dan yelled.

I walked up to Phil and held out my finger.

"Hmm... Wait there" he said rushing off.

He came back with steri-strips and a small bandage. I held out my finger and he finished.

I sat down on the couch and ate a few snacks then fell asleep with Gizmo in my arms.