Morning drama and day with zoe and louise

*Riley's POV*

I woke up to Dan and phil shouting, I couldn't make out what they was shouting about. It brought back so many memories. I walk into the living room and peep round the coner and see Dan and phil with wii remotes in their hands, then phil did something... He hit Dan.

"NO!" I yell and burst out crying.

"RILEY WHATS WRONG..?"Dan shouts running towards me

"Y-you and p-phil, yyourr... Ggonna hurt me. Yyou was shoutting and phil hit you"I say trying to get away.

"Baby... Shhh" Dan said holding me tight rubbing my head "we didn't mean to upset you. We was playing in the wii and phil beat me at mario cart" I instantly calmed down.

"HE WHAT??? DAD YOU TOLD ME YOU WAS THE BEST AT MARIO CART HOW COULD YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!" I yell laughing

"IM SORRY OKAY!!!" He said laughing back.

"Well you better go get changed, your girly day with Zoe and Louise today" phil said helping me and Dan up.

I walk into my room and put on a skater skirt with my tight flex shorts underneath, then a tumblr shirt and white converse with frilly socks.

I walk into the living room and sat on the sofa.

"You look girly" phil says

"Is that bad? Should I change..?" I say

"No no no! It looks really nice. Just different, it suits you" phil says

There was a knock at the door and Dan got up to get it.

"RILEY!!!" Zoe squeals running to me, pulling me of the sofa hugging me.

"Gee! How does she have so much energy. We just walked like 20,000000 stairs" Louise said laughing

"Shall we go?" Zoe said linking our arms.

"YES!!" We all yell at the same time.

"Bye" we say shutting the door.

When we arrived at the shopping Center, Louise and Zoe dragged me into forever 21, where I saw a black and white striped dress, and the got it for me. Then we went to hot topic (Ik we don't have one in England... But a girl can dream.). And got band merch. We went to lots of other shops including Premark where we may or may not have had 24 bags between us. All together we had 40... Whoops.. #sorrynotsorry.

When we got in the car we realised it was 11:23pm... Whoops. I slept the whole way back. When we got in we had some irrelevant banta, then I started to feel sick, dizzy, hot, cold and I didn't like it. I clung on to Dan and wouldn't let go. Zoe and Louise decided they should give me some space so they went home, I said goodbye then went to the kitchen to get a drink and fell to the floor. My lungs felt like they was on fire. And that's all I remember.