Playlist day 10

A/n short chapter sorry:( I'll try and update more, but I've had lots of homework and shit😒

*Riley's POV*

I woke up around 6am and couldn't sleep, so I decided to do something productive (sits on tumblr for hours)

I was finally meeting Megan, Ciera and Maggie today!
I got a teal and purple leo, some black nike pros, a baggy top, legging, and a baggy cardigan. I then put my hair in a high pony with a black bow. (And obviously doing my make-up)

I walked back into my room, got out my phone and scrolled through tumblr while listening to Bring Me The Horizon and Pierce The Veil.

*buzz*

Megan☺️💜~ Today💜

Me: one hour☺️❤️

I checked the time, 9am. We have to be at their house at 10am ish. I walked over to my suitcase pulling out some galaxy converse.

"DAN AND PHIL HURTY UP AND GET READY, WE NEED TO LEAVE IN 30 MINUETS" I yelled, still on tumblr.

"Alright" they both yelled back groggily.

After about 40 minuets of me telling at them telling them to hurry up we still managed to be late. We hopped into the car we rented and set up the sat nav.

"You exited?" Phil laughed as I bounced up and down in my seat.

"YASS" I yelled, earning laughs from everyone.

The car stopped and I jumped out and ran towards the house.

"AAAGGGHHHH" I heard before having three sets of arms around me.

"OMG I can't believe this is happening" I squealed with excitement.

"I know, oh my gosh" maggie laughed.

We talked and got to know each other more then filmed some videos: awkward moments at gymnastics, chug-a-jug, types of gymnasts, gymnastics life hacks, pet peeves (gym and cheer) gymnastics expectations vs reality and sarcastic tumbling. Once done filming they decided to take me to the carnival.

"It shouldn't take long to get there" maggie said to Phil, who was driving.

"The satnav says ten minuets" Phil smiled.

"I'm so exited" I squealed, causing everyone to laugh.

*10 minuet time skip*

"Were here" Dan announced, getting out the car.

"The lights look so pretty in the dark" I smiled linking arms with Megan.

We went on some small roller coasters, the fairiswheel, and some other small rides, but we all became really tired so Dan and Phil took the girls back to the house and took us back to the hotel.

"Night dad, love you"
"Night totoro, love you too"
"Night daddy, love you"
"Night piglet, love you too"

And with that I changed into my pjs and went to sleep.