Playlist day 11

*Riley's POV*

I woke up with a dry throat and a stuffed nose.
Amazing...
I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, I had black circles under my eyes and messy hair, I sighed and grabbed my hair brush, pulling it through my knotty hair. I walked into the living room and onto the balcony, it was pretty cold. I went back inside to my room and put on a shirt with a collar, a grey knitted jumper, leggings, a totoro bracelet, MCR converse and a MCR phone case, also a totoro backpack, I packed it for the plane ride.

I pulled my phone out and saw I had a few texts:

Megan💜~ I can't wait until the move☺️💜

Demi🔐~ looking forward to seeing you soon🔐💜

Mitch~ I fkn h8 u

Unknown~ u r discusting k? No 1 likes u, just kill urself

"Lovely" I mumbled to myself.

"RILEY" Dan yelled

"WHAT?" I asked

"DONT GO ON TWITTER" he yelled back. I didn't reply, trying to fight the urge to go on twitter.
Fuck it.
I opened twitter and saw what I didn't really want to.

Mitch and his friends had posted horrible pictures and tweets of me. To say I was humiliated was an understatement.

"HE'S A FUCKING DICK" I yelled before kicking the wall.

"Calm down, shh" Dan cooed as he ran in the room and hugged me.

"W-why me?" I cried as Phil walked in the room.

"You know what? I'm not gonna let him hurt me anymore" I got up both Dan and Phil smiling at me.

"Good for you" Phil smiled, Dan grabbing me into a bone crushing hug.

Although I said I wouldn't let it hurt me, it always would. How could it not hurt getting told to kill yourself everyday, or that your not good or pretty enough... Of course it's going to hurt, but what do you expect? I deserve it right? I felt like I was finally happy... But my world just came crashing back down, and I can't stop it.

"Shall we go to the beach?" Phil asked breaking me out my thoughts.

"Sure" I replied walking into the lounge, waiting for Dan and Phil to get ready.

"RILEY" I herd a high pitched voice call. Tyler.

"Aloha queen" I laughed

"Hola mini queen" he laughed

"Where are the other gays?" I asked, Troye, Connor, and Joey burst through the door laughing.

I took a selfie with them and put it on Instagram with the caption: Chillin' with the gay squad💪'

After about one hour we went to the beach, it was pretty boring if I'm honest.

We came back from the beach and watched movies until one, the boys left and we did one final check before going to the lobby, the lobby that was packed with youtubers. We said our goodbyes and got in a taxi.
We went through security and started waiting.

"I'm scared" I mumbled.

"C'm here, don't be" Dan smiled as I was squished between him and Phil.

I started to get really panicky.

"Calm down" Phil cooed.

Dan handed me a pill, I took it quickly and tried to calm myself down.

"Follow my breathing, in, out" Dan instructed, hugging me close.

An announcer said we were boarding now, so we got our bags and made our way to the plane.

We quickly got seated and I put in my headphones to distract me.

*9 hour time skip*

"That was THE worst plane rude ever" I mumbled, the turbulence was terrible.

"I know..." Dan hugged me.

I checked the time 4am.
We collected our luggage, which took forever. We got in a taxi and went home.

"Home at last" Phil laughed.

I sat down on the sofa and let my heavy eyes shut.