She what...?

*Riley's POV*

I woke up with a pounding head ache and ringing ears. I checked the time, 3pm... Shit.
I sat up and groaned.

"Urgh" I whined as I sat up.

"Hey, would you like some cheese with that wine?" Phil asked, Dan laughed way to loud, dropping the pages he was laying out for the book.

"Morning piglet" he smiled throwing an apple at me.
"Eat it" he added

"Is this like Snow White or some shit?" I laughed.

*buzz*

@smoshIan and @smoshanthony mentioned you in a tweet.

I swiped and put in my password and looked at the tweets.

'Hey, @RileyHowell, @danisnotonfire and @amazingphil, wanna come see the preview of our movie tomorrow evening?☺️'

I smiled widely.

"DAN! IAN AND ANTHONY ASKED US TO GO PREVIEW THEIR MOVIE TOMORROW NIGHT!" I squealed.

"Shall we go then?" Dan laughed.

I nodded my head fast, then turned back to my phone.

'Yes, we would👽 text Dan or Phil about times:)'

"I'm going to change" I announced, stepping over Dan's arranged papers.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE SHOPS" Phil yelled.

I changed into a SWS shirt, black skinny jeans, purple and blue wishwash vans and put my hair in a high pony with a red bandana thing.
I grabbed my phone then went into the living room.

"I'm ready" I smiled as Dan threw his grey 'fuck boy' nike hoodie at me. I quickly put it on then we left.

Phil started up the car as me and Dan raced to the car.

"HA! I WON!" I yelled, getting in the back.

"This time my young friend" Dan laughed, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Come on dad... You get out of breath walking up the stairs" I mocked.

"She does have a point" Phil agreed.

"Thank you dad" I laughed, putting my hand on Phil's shoulder.

Phil pulled into tesco and parked the car.

Me and Dan again raced to get a trolly. I won, but Phil came up behind me and put me in the bloody trolly.

He and Dan ran into the empty shop with me in the trolly.
Dan wizzed me around with Phil clinging to the side. It's times like this I still can't fathom that I was adopted by them. Not just the internet stars, but them as people.

We finally finish and we leave with little to no injuries.

My phone started to buzz a lot so I looked and I had several texts from Demi.

Demi🔐~ OMG Riley... I don't know how to tell you this but I'm not moving to London. I have so much to do out here, I have so much of my life to live, rather than being cooped up in a small city.... I'm so sorry😔💜'

Demi🔐~ please don't be mad, I'll still come visit.

To say I was pissed of was an understatement.

"FUCK YOU" I screamed at my phone.

"Hey. Hey what's wrong?" Dan said running over to me, bending down to my level.

I handed him my phone, his face turned red from anger.

I clenched my fist, never knowing what to do when I'm angry.

"What the fuck?" Dan asked.

"What's up guys?" Phil asked

Dan passed my phone to Phil and pulled me into a hug as the tears finally spilled from my eyes.

"Are you fucking kidding?" Phil shouted.

"Wow man, calm down" Dan said. I can't believe Phil just swore.

"Ri..." He came over and hugged me tight.

I didn't know if I should be angry or sad? Maybe both? I felt so numb.

"H-how could she?" I asked, holding back more tears.

"Shh, it's okay" Phil cooed.

"N-no it's not" I said, letting more tears spill.

"Hey..." Dan said lifting my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.
"Forget her okay? Don't let it upset you. I know she's famous and shit but me and phil would give up YouTube and all the fame for you in a heartbeat" Dan smiled, Phil nodding in agreement.

"So... When's the book coming out?" I asked to change the subject.

"Two weeks" Dan said excitedly, I can't wait.

"Shit... We leave for tour just as we move in..." Phil said with a weird expression on his face, I nodded my head.

"How far away is the house from my gym?" I asked

"Well, you're moving gyms, but you get to be with Megan, Ciera and maggie.

"Its competition week in like a week" I mumbled, already knowing my floor music. It's a peace from Madagascar.

"Try not to break your arm this time" Phil laughed.

"I'll try my best" I laughed.

They asked me to be in the tour, I was nervous but I'll do it for them.

Out night then consisted of binge watching AMH until 4am...