Playlist day 6

*Riley's POV*

I was awoke by my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID -John Green:)- I answered right away.

J~ Hello Riley, I have a question for you.
R~ go ahead Johnny
J~ would you and some others like to come see a pre-view of paper towns? And meet Nat and Cara after?
R~OMFG YES, YES THANK YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
J~ I'll text you the details, bye
R~ thank you so much, bye

I hung up and immediately got a text.

J~ be at the mall of Millenia cinema at 8:30pm, sorry it's a late one:/xx

R~ be there:)xx

I squealed really loud "dad, daddy come here" clapping my hands jumping on the bed.

"Yes" they said appearing at my door.

"John Green invited us to a secret screening of paper towns and we get to meet Cara and Nat after!" I squealed

"OMFG" Dan and Phil yelled, almost as exited as me.

"Go get dressed, we have someone we want you to meet, she's a youtuber, her name is Eva" Phil said looking happy.

"As in my life as Eva?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeh" Dan smiled

"OMG! Best day ever" I laughed

Dan and Phil laughed and left so I could get dressed.

I put on some dark denim shorts, a MCR t-shirt, gold statement necklace, teal bumper case, real converse and a teal backpack.

I walked into the living room after doing my make-up a bit better than normal and doing my hair in a high ponytail.

As I walked into the living room Eva was sat on the couch.

"Hey, you must be Riley" she said opening her arms.

"Hi, yeh I'm Riley" I said running into her arms.

"Can we take some selfies? Your so cute" pulling out her phone and holding it out.

"Only if we can take some on mine too" I said waving my phone in her face.

Needless to say we took hundreds of selfies in the space of 15 minuets.

Today we had decided to go shopping seen as we had to later anyway (mall of Millenia) while Dan, Phil, Eva, Cat, Zoe, Louise, Connor and Tyler. It was gonna be so fun.

We all met in the lobby at 10:10am to go get Ihop.

I made sure to sit next to Louise, on the end so if I felt panicked I could leave without a fuss.
As we sat down I started to feel anxious. I was sat opposite Zoe and she looked at me concerned. She pulled out her phone and seconds later I got a text.

Zozeebo💜~ are you okay? Do you need to go calm down outside?❤️

Me: I should be fine😔 tell you if I do❤️

I looked up and she shot me a sympathetic smile.
I smiled weakly back holding back tears.
I decided to text Demi.

Me: dems😔 at Ihop, feel like shit... What shall I do?💜

Demi🔐~ go outside and calm yourself down, if you need you can ring me, don't fours yourself to eat, but try. Love you💜

As soon as I read the through the text I stood up.

"I...I...umm... Have to go to the bathroom" I said walking away into a bathroom and locking the door.

I rang Demi and after two rings she answered.

D~ hello, Riley are you okay?

R~ no... I'm not, urges, demons, I can't fucking do it anymore... I...I'm trying so hard, to not but it's hard.

D~ calm down. Shh shh, your okay, it's going to be okay. Calm down. You so much stronger than this Ri, please, don't give in. Stop crying, shh, shh, don't cry aww sweetie. I'm gonna call Dan so he can come get you.

R~ no don't, please. Demi please... I'll be fine... Wait there's someone at the door, I'll text you okay? Love you.

D~ stay strong princess, love you too

With that I hung up and opened the door to see Zoe.

She dropped to my level and I ran into her arms.

"Shh, Ri it's okay" she cooed
"Come on, let's get you cleaned up" she said lifting me onto the side. I grabbed my make-up bag out and re-did my mack-up.

Me and Zoe walked back to the table and I sat down between Louise and Eva.

"Sorry" I murmured.

"Hey, queen don't be sorry for anything" Tyler said obnoxiously loud.

"Hey, don't listen to what those bitches say about you, your defiantly not fat, you are beautiful" Eva whispered to me, grabbing my wrist and kissing it.
Dan or Phil must have told her.

Everyone ordered and I just went with some fruit.

Louise looked at me sympathetically. I just stared back, I didn't feel anything at that moment. I felt numb to emotions.. It felt really horrible.

My fruit arrived and I ate a slice of watermelon, four strawberries, six bits of Apple and 10 grapes. Yes, I kept count.

After Ihop we all got into a car and went to the mall.

We went to: justice, JC penny's, forever 21, Victoria secret, baths and body works, Aro Pastle, Hot topic, a skate shop, American Apparel, American Eagle, Walmart, target, apple, H&M, clairs, boots and toysRus (we rode on the bikes)

I had at least one bag from each shop, it was amazing... But heavy.

It was 8:10pm, I was super pumped about paper towns.

Me, Eva, Dan, Phil, Zoe, Louise, Tyler and Connor was seated in the cinema and I was bouncing in my chair. From the end it was: Louise, Zoe, Tyler, Eva, me, Connor, Dan, Phil.

~two hours later~

The film was AMAZING! And I was so exited to meet Cara and Nat.

"Hi" a girly voice said from behind me.

I looked and saw Cara. I launched myself into her arms and she hugged back.

"HI!" A male voice shouted from behind us.

"NAT" I yelled hugging him.

I interviewed them for about 20 minuets each, after I was shattered.

As soon as we got in the hotel room I fell asleep in Phil's arms.