Playlist day 1

A/n I know I've said it before but always check the picture:)

*Riley's POV*

I got woken up by Phil telling me to get dressed. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm going to America...

I got up and did a natural make-up look while watching MyLifeAsEva and listening to her song, I wonder what her music video will be like?
I put on a blue dress, galaxy bracelet, galaxy converse, galaxy phone case and a galaxy bag. In my bag I just had some plane esenshells, and obviously my main suitcase that was bigger than me... After picking some last minuet bits I went into the living room where Zoe was sorting some stuff. I sat on the sofa and took a selfie for Instagram and posted on twitter about leaving for playlist.

Soon enough a taxi arrived outside the apartment.

"You feeling alright?" Louise asked as we walked down the stairs while pulling me closer to her.

"Feeling fine" I said smiling

We all got in and I was in the middle of Louise and Zoe, opposite Dan and Phil.
I think I fell asleep because it was a one and a half- two hour drive to the airport.

We finally arrived at the airport and we all when to a place for breakfast, tho I didn't eat I just went on tumblr. I also scraped my hair back into a messy bun.

After we are we had to check in, I mean the usual... Boring.

We shopped for a bit, well Louise and Zoe did, I kinda just followed. But by the time they finished it was time to board... We was waiting in the line and Zoe was calming me down.

We finally was on the plane and we had our own room... WITH A BED. Fàńćŷ.
We sat down and that's when the real panic kicked in, but with Zoe's help and my pills everything was ay okay! I was looking on the TV thing and youtubers came up, so I put on Oli White and fell asleep for 8 and a half hours... I was so exited to meet Oli.

After 9 long boring hours we finally arrived. When we got into the airport we were greeted by: Alfie, Cat, Oli and Tyler, Troye and Connor came to greet us too. We also met Jack and Finn Harries briefly... Yeh don't worry, didn't need my ovaries anyway...

We were outside waiting for a taxi for about 30 minuets, and by this time I was wife awake.

Me, Louise, Zoe, Dan, Phil, Cat, Alfie, Oli and Joe got in one taxi, or cab as they called it. As soon as we go in we started to sing, and soon the whole taxi was singing! It was only about 1 hour to get to they hotel, and by then I felt sleepy again.

In America time it was 9:34pm, so we planned to meet at dinner at 9:55. So we all went to our rooms, I changed into my adventure time pjs. After about 10 minuets, Zoe, Louise and some others came to the door, and Zoe gave me a piggy back ride to dinner.

I didn't really pay much attention to who was at dinner as I was so tired, I kinda just spaced out...

After dinner they all wanted to walk on the beach, so I walked as far as I could, with my blanket in my hand tight I kinda just collapsed to the floor, to tired to say anything, luckily Oli noticed and carried me till it was time to go back, he said night to me then handed me to Phil who carried me to bed, tucked me in and I fell asleep instantly.