The voice and exited for playlist.

*Riley's POV*

I woke up to my phone screaming MCR at me. I looked to see who was phoning me and it was Megan, so I answered sleepily.

M~ "hello Riley! 12 days till we finally meet!"
R~ "I know! I can't wait! 2 days till I leave for America! I'm kinda sacred..."
M~"aww honey, don't be, you'll be fine"
R~"thank you! Sorry, but I have to go get ready for the voice. Bye bye!"
M~" bye love you"
R~"bye, love you too"

I hung up then got dressed, I put on a batman t-shirt, skater skirt, pink and black converse, I put my hair in a high pony with a black bow, and a melt phone case. I did my make-up then went into the living room.

"Morning, who was you talking to this morning?" Dan asked.

"Megan" I said grumpily.

"What did she say" Phil asked curiously

"Just about when I meet her, Ciera and maggie" I said picking up my phone.

"Bet you can't wait?" Dan asked

"Will be good yeh" I said not looking up from my phone.

"Hey, are you okay?" Dan asked sadly

"I guess" I said, eyes still glued to my phone.

"What's up?" Phil asked moving closer, as was Dan.

"Just feel depressed" I said still looking at my phone. "Anyway, I should get practicing for later... Bye" I said darting for my room.
I heard Dan knock on my door.

"I just want to be alone..." I said

"Do you want to speak about it?" Dan asked softly.

"No" I said before sobbing really hard into my pillow.

After about 1 hour I heard another knock on my door...

"Riley... It's Louise *meow noise* and Gizmo" she giggled.

I opened the door with my foot and Louise walked in, Gizmo pouncing on my head making me laugh. Louise stood awkwardly at my door so I patted the bed for her to sit by me.

"So... What's wrong?" She asked putting her arm around me while I sunk into her.

"I feel like shit... I...I never want to eat because I feel like I'm fat, I'm naturally skinny anyway, but I feel horrible about myself, and if I wear a bikini when we go to playlist I'm gonna feel like shit..." I said sobbing, trying to calm myself down while petting gizmo.

"Sweetie... You need to eat. You look perfect, and will at playlist to" she said smiling.

"What will my viewers say? Will people make up shit?" I asked still crying lightly.

"If they do you can tell people it's a load of shit... True fans will believe you!" She said.

"Yeh, I guess... You know sometimes I wish my probably gay parents weren't internet famous... Cuz although I love my viewers, the stress gets to much.." I said my tears dying down.

"I feel the same sometimes" she said rubbing my arm.

"What you wish your probably gay parents weren't famous?" I laughed really hard.

"That's not want I meant" she laughed

"I know I know!" I said Louise wiping away my tears. "Anyway, I should do my make-up again" I said standing up.

"Me and Zoe can do it if you want?" She said.

"Yes please" I said hugging her tight.

"ZOZEEBO" Louise yelled, Zoe came to my room.

"You called me?" Zoe said

"Help me do Riley's make-up for tonight?" Louise asked.

They did my make-up really pretty, and then we went to the living room. I hugged Dan and Phil.
At this time it was time to leave. The first song I'm singing is 'who's loving you~ The Jackson 5' then if I get through to the semi-finals I would sing 'hero~ Mariah Carey' then if I got to the finals I would sing 'listen~ Beyoncé' and if I won, my winning song would be 'we're in heaven' I'm really nervous.

I got in the car and me, Dan, Phil, Louise and Zoe drove away to the stadium thing.

We soon rabies and my heart was beating fast, in a good way. I was greatest by The Madden Brothers while Zoe, Louise, Dan and Phil got escorted to their VIP seats.

Me Joel and Benji hung out for a bit, took some selfies with me and the other singers until it was time to go on stage.

I was first on and sung who's loving you. People looked really impressed and they was all cheering. After everyone had sing we all got called on stage to see who was going to the semi-finals.

"In no particular order, the people the public have chosen to go through are: Riley Howell, Emma James, Gemma Layne, Grace Brown, Izzy Powell and Jack Lucus. Good luck to you all, can we have a round of applause for them and the others"

I was so happy I got through. We had a 5 minuet break before we sang again. I got a text from Courtney.

C~"hope you win! You did really amazing! #vote4riley! Love you<3"
R~"thank you so much:) love you too<3"

The signal came through saying we had to go on again. So I got up out my seat and made my way to the stage. The music started to play to hero and I sang. People were screaming and cheering.

The same as last time, everyone sand and we got called on stage.
"Again, in no particular order the people going into the finals are... Riley howell, jack Lucus, and Gemma Layne, congrats guys" he said giving us another 5 minuet break. On this break I phoned Dan and spoke to everyone, then we got called up.

I sang listen, after everyone had sung we all got called up.

"So... The person who is going to win the voice kids UK is.... RILEY HOWELL! CONGRATULATIONS"

"OMG OMG OMG! Thank you all so much!" I shout being handed a trophy.

For my winning song I sand were in heaven.

After lots of photos we went home and I went straight to bed with Gizmo.