Playlist day 3

*Riley's POV*

I woke up to Dan pulling my covers off.

"We're going to Ihop, where going to Ihop" he chanted.

I put on a Nirvana t-shirt, Nirvana bracelet, Nirvana converse, high-wasted shorts, a galaxy adventure time phone case, and a black and white striped vans bag. I put my hair in two plats and did my make-up.

I walked out my room and rang Megan.

M: hey Riley!
R: hey, we finally meet in 7 days!
M: I'm so exited
R: me too
M: what you doing today?
R: I have a panel, I'm nervous
M: don't be! You'll rock it

*Dan's POV*

While Riley was on the phone I took it as the perfect opportunity to arrange the surprise me and Phil have for Riley.

"Ri" I said tapping her shoulder.

"Hold on Megan, yes daddy bear?"

"Me and Phil need to arrange something, so well be up in a bit"

"Alright"

Me and Phil rushed down to Louise's room to tell them the plan.

"Alright, so Riley has been saying about Demi Lovato... So we arranged for her to come down, so once our panel is over and everyone leaves can: Zoe, Alfie, Louise, Connor, Troye, and Tyler come to the room, and Joe and Caspar stay too. Then I'll get her to sing a Demi song and somehow get Demi to come out after and surprise her" I said, everyone smiling.

*Riley's POV*

I finished up talking to Megan and Ciera, so I just sat on YouTube watching Demi Lovato videos. After about 20-30 minuets Dan and Phil came back with Zoe and Louise.

"Let's go to Ihop baby!" Zoe shouted picking me up, then throwing me to Louise.

We went to Ihop and I ate one pancake.

We spent one hour or so in Ihop, then got in a car and went straight to the room.

We sat in the seats, the order was: Phil, Dan, me, joe, Caspar, shay.
People started filling the room and the questions begun.

"Have you ever read the hat duck Riley?" A girl shouted

"Don't even talk to me about that!" I laughed.

"What's it like being Dan and Phil's kid?"

"Amazing"

  There were loads more questions but I was pretty happy when everyone left.

"Hey gurl!" Tyler said, wait Tyler? He walked in with Louise, Zoe, troye, Connor and alfie..

"Riley, please sing for us" Connor asked

"Riley, let's go get a drink before you sing" Phil said giving Connor and you idiot face, then laughing.

*Dan's POV*

I got the text saying Demi was outside, we sunk her in and hid her behind a curtain thing.

*Riley's POV*

Me and Phil walked back in the room and everyone was sat on chairs, Phil took a seat next to Dan and I got on the stage and preceded to sing skyscraper by Demi Lovato.

When I finished everyone stood up, but quickly sat back down.

The curtain at the back started to move, and then a familiar voice spoke.

" I think you sung that better than the original if I do say so myself.."

At the end of the parting or chairs stood FUCKING DEMI LOVATO!
She had blondey brown hair with pink ends, a leather skirt, a black top and denim jacket.