Supprise and hospital trip

[morning]
*phils POV*
I walk into the living room to see a sleeping Riley and dan on his phone.

"Hey dan" I said sleeplishly

"Morning phil" he smiled and got up

"Did you tell Riley about the family trip by any chance?" I ask while pouring some cereal out into a bowl.

"No... She said she was scared of heights and flying.." Dan said looking sad.

*Rileys POV*
I woke up in a weird place, I rub my eyes and look around... I was on the sofa, I must have fell asleep when I came down. I got up and look around and see my dad's eating breakfast.

"Hey Riley, we need to talk." OMG they looked so sad and concerned... Was one of them dying...? Was they taking me to an orphanage? They were abandoning me wasn't they... I stop over thinking.
"Are you taking me to an orphanage? I'll go pack.." I blurted out with out thinking. I was suck a dick.

"No no no no no no! Don't be silly! We would never take you there!" Dan said holding out his arms, obviously seeing the tears in my eyes.
I walked over to his and snuggle into his chest. I felt safe again.

"We have booked a family holiday to America, LA, California and Florida.. We leave in a week. Will you be okay tho...?" He asks excitedly then his smile drops when he asks the last question.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD IM SO EXITED!!!" I yell jumping up and down! I've never been out the country.

[time skip to day before they leave]

* Riley's POV*

I have packed all my clothes in one suitcase, and I have a small suitcase and a back pack for my carry on.
In my carry on suitcase I have: make-up, fluffy socks, dans jumper (for comfort) chargers, headphones, teddies, blanket, notebook+pens and a few other bits. And in my backpack I'll have my iPad, iPod 5 and stuffed pig, and I'll have my phone on me.

I was so exited! I brushed my teeth, had a shower and washed my hair then put it in a messy bun to dry, and went downstairs to the living room. Dan was getting ready so I went and snuggled with phil.

"I love you dad.." I say looking up at phil giving a cheesy smile.

"I love you to princess" he said looking down giving the same smile.

*phils POV*

Aww, Riley fell asleep on me, it was only 6:00pm, I'll wake her up for food with me and dan.

"Princess..." I say, shaking her a bit.
She grunted and rolled of the sofa hitting her head on the foot rest.

"IM OKAY!!!" She shouts, laughing uncontrollably.
She had tears streaming down her face because she was laughing so much.

"OMG WHATS WRONG, PHIL WHY HAVE YOU LEFT RILEY TO CRY ON THE FLOOR?!?!" Dan shouts running over to her.

"Dan calm down, she just fell of the sofa and hit her head and she is laughing" I chuckled.

"Omg I thought she was hurt." Dan said, with an awkward laugh.

"So what do you want for dinner?" I asked everyone.

"PIZZA" dan yells making Riley jump.

"Yeh I guess.." Riley mumbled.

"I'll go order it" I say getting up to the house phone in the hall.

*dans POV*

"What's up with you..?" I ask Riley, playfully punching her arm. She looked so depressed, she just looked like she had 0 energy.