Operation and kitten

*rileys POV*

We walked only the hospital and got show to my room. I got I into my pjs, and got into the bed. A nice lady came in and sat on the end of my bed. She asked me a lot of questions about my personal life and health.
After the questions she said I was ready. She wheeled me down on my bed. When we got there they put a tube in my hand, then told me to count to 30 and I should be asleep.

"1" I say and my eyes get really heavy, so I let them shut.

*dans POV*

She shut her eyes after one. Was that normal? Was she alive? Dan she was alive the heart monitor is beefing fine. Dick. So many questions. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and we got led out.

Me and phil just sat in Starbucks in the hospital. Then we got bored and walked around a bit, then realised it had been 2 hours since she had been in there. I checked my phone, no text to say she was in recovery. I started to panic. Was she okay? Is she DEAD? I started to cry, and phil pulled me into a hug, when I felt a buzz in my pocked. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and the text read 'hello Mr.Howell, Riley is in recovery now, she is doing good' I leaped with joy and grabbed Phil's wrist and ran to recovery.
We bursed Into the room and say Riley with a tube in her four arm, it made me cringe. I looked over at phil and he had tears in his eyes. It broke my heart.

I walked over to Riley and held her hand tight in mine. Then handed her, her blanky and she grabbed it like one of those little monkeys.

*Riley's POV*

I opened my eyes and closed the straight away. Damn... Everything was so bright. I tried opening them again, and two men were stood in the door way starring at me. The who I think was Dan walked towards me and holds my hand. He handed me my blanky and I grab it with my other hand. Phil then came closer and held my hand to.

I finally woke up a bit and insisted on going home. I refused to eat the crappy hospital food so they had to send me home. (Like the suffragettes😂)
I was finally let home, so I got changed and Dan helped me to the car, then I went to sleep for the whole way back.

When we got back phil said he needed to go out and get something. So it was just me and Dan in the apartment. Dan went only the kitchen to make us drinks, so I lifted up my top and looked at my belly. Dan walked in and started laughing.

"So wanna watch a movie with some snacks?" He asks.

"Yeh sure" I replied.

We sat on the sofa and he flicked through the movies on Netflix.

"Human centipede 2" Dan jokes

"NO! NO! NO!" I yell hitting him playfully.

"That bad?" He laughs

"I cried" I said blushing.

We heard phil open the door and then he came round the corner with a cardboard box with holes in it.

"Okay, me and Dan got you a get well soon present..." He says pushing the box towards me.
I open it carefully and in the bottom of the box was a tiny, fluffy tabby kitten in a cat bed. I grabbed it out the box and held it close to my chest. He nuzzled into my neck and I started to cry.

"omg thank you so much! I've wanted a kitten forever!" I cried.

They both hugged me.

"He's a boy" phil smiled at me.

I looked at him thinking of a name.

"GIZMO!" I say kinda loud, poking his nose.

"OMG SO CUTE!!!" Dan yells

"Oh yeh we have one more surprise" phil said "we know how much you love Big Hero 6 and Wreck It Ralph, so..."

He brings in a human sized Baymax and a Ralph and venelopy plushy!

"Thank you so much!!!" I say running to them, hugging them.

"It's getting late, well, it's 12am!" Phil says.

I got up and walk into my room. I put Baymax next to my bed and the Wreck It Ralph teddies in my bed. I say night to my Dad's and Gizmo jumps onto my bed. I do my night things and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~

I woke up at 1:34pm. Whoops, and basically we just had a Netflix day in our pjs with Gizmo! Bye😂

(A/N that is actually my hand after my operation😂💭)