Scars

*Riley's POV*

I woke up with a huge headache, then remembered school... I looked at my phone, 11:12, OMG.
I got up and rush and do my hair and teeth when Dan comes in.

"To, calm down, your not going to school today... Sit down" he said guiding me towards my bed.

"Yeh..." I say, voice breaking, ears buzzing, arm throbbing, heart pounding and sick feeling.

"It's not bad, don't worry." He laughs nervously. "We are taking you to hospital to get your scars removed so 1: you won't get triggered, and 2: so when we go to playlist and other holidays you won't feel self conscious" he smiled
(Idk if that can actually happen?)

"Thank you" is all I could say. He really cared about me. But ever since I promised I wouldn't do it again, I have had every urge to, so much so I've scratched it till it bled. I feel so trapped I just wanted to scream. It's been hard but I know it's for the best.

"Do you wanna get dresses, then well get going as soon as your ready" he said getting up and leaving.

I throw on Dans old galaxy t-shirt, leggings and Phils jake the dog jumper, just for the car. I couldn't be bothered to do my make-up, I've been feeling a bit down in the dumps ever since I broke my arm, I know it's not been long I just love gymnastics now I can't do much of it.

I trudge into the living room and sit down on the sofa.

"Are you okay?" Phil asked, sitting down by me.

"My arm is just un-comfortable, and hot and I'm just really tired." I say yawning.

"You'll get used to it, bet your glad it's a waterproof cast, so at playlist you can get it we if need be" he said pulling me into a hug.

I hug him back not needing to speak.

"Ready to go?" Dan said walking in.

I nodded and half smiled. To be honest I'm shitting bricks... One day, these scars meant everything to me, now I'm getting them removed. It scared me how fast things were changing...

"Ri... Riley?" Dan said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry..." I mumble.

"You sure your okay?" Dan asked guiding me towards the door.

"Uh-hu" I grunt. "Just my arm is annoying, and I'm super tired" it's all I could say.

We got into the car and I lay my head back and my eyes become really heavy. I was about to shut them when my phone goes off. It was Mitch. I felt a pit in my stomach when I saw the message read:
'we need to talk...xoxoxo💜🌍🔐'
He couldn't be that mad, he put kisses.. We haven't been you know.. The best lately.

R~ I'll text you in a bit, just on my way to hospital, hope everything is okay?xoxoxo💜🌍🔐

M~hopefully.. Xoxo🍉 p.s hope your okay?xoxoxo💜🌍🔐

R~Dan and Phil are taking me to get my scars removed. We just arrived at the hospital, text you when I get out, love you..xoxoxo💜🌍🔐

M~okay, good luck! Love you to💜🌍🔐

I put my phone back in my bag as Phil parks the car. We all got in and walked in, I'm silence. We got taken into a room with a bit laser thing and a older looking lady.

"Hello sweetie" she smiled widely.

"Hi" I smiled slightly sitting on the bed.

"So, we are going to numb your arm as it's going to be very very painful... So the injection is just a little scratch." She said cleaning a place on my arm where she was going to inject.

"Okay, just a little scratch" she said sticking the needle in my arm. I felt a year slip down my cheek, followed by another few. More that just a scratch omg ouch.

"Your okay, all done" Dan said wiping away my tears.

The lady left for about 5 minuets and by then I couldn't feel my arm at all. I got out my phone to distract me from the HUGE BLOODY LASER! And I obviously went on YouTube and tumblr.

I checked the time, fricken 6:17pm, we came at 12... We had been here for 6 HOURS!!??!?!?! After another 30 minuets they said we was done, they just needed to dress and bandage it.
I look at my arm and was amazed, the big red raised scars, are now small white ones, you could barley see them.

We got home around 7pm after them dressing and bandaging it up.

I went on my phone remembered the text Mitch sent me.

R~ hey, what did you want to talk about?xoxo

M~right... I'm just gonna come out and say it.. I'm gay... I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I really hope we can still be close friend?xoxo

R~well done for being so brave coming out!🙈 we can still be friends for sure! Love you...xoxo😭😭

M~thank you! Love you to...xoxo😭😭

I ran out the living room to my bedroom, hot tears streaming down my cheeks. I hear a creek and my door opens.

"Go away" I say into my pillow, when something pounces on me. Gizmo. I hug him and keep on crying. I put on YouTube, still crying, and cry myself to sleep... Just like the old days...