Party

(Short chapter sorry)

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Courtney.

R~ hey what time is it? You woke me up
C~it's like 2pm get your ass up hahah
R~shit! Really..? Where shall I meet you tonight?
C~Starbucks at 6, we will get a bus to Mitchell's place. His parents are out of town so we can sleep there.
R~okay, I'll go get things ready.
C~loves you five ever
R~loves you six ever

I look in my wardrobe and get a tight short black and pink dress, some black pumps and my under where. I place them on my bed. I may as we'll have a Netflix day till it's time to go. I pull out a little bag, just to put some things in. I start packing when I hear a knock at my door. I run to my bed and put my clothes under the blanket.

"Come in" I say sitting back on the floor

"What you doing?" Dan asks siting on the floor by me.

"Packing for tonight" I say clenching my fists cuz I was so happy.

"Okay, well I'll let you get on, what time are you leaving?" Dan says getting up

"5:30, and I'll walk" I say twiddling my thumbs

"Okay, your getting so grown up!" Dan said fake smiling

When he leaves I get my pjs, phone, tooth brush, hairbrush and some other overnight things. After I packed I put on the kardashians and get back in bed.

"4:46, I should get ready" I say to myself

I grab my clothes and make-up and go into my bathroom. I curled my hair and grabbed the side bits and pinned the back. I put on my dress and shoes and walked back into my room. I looked in my mirror and actually felt happy, I say down in front of it and put on my make up, foundation, powder, blush, mascara and eyeliner. I look at my phone, 5:20, shit. I need to leave.

"I'm going now bye, phone you tomorrow" I say rushing to the door

"Your not going like that" dan says getting up pulling me away from the door.

"I am. Now bye." I yell running out the door

My phone rings in my bag, I get it out and it's dan. I roll my eyes and wait for it to stop ringing. I see Courtney and run into her arms.

"You exited for tonight" she said breaking the hug

"Yeh! Are you" I reply

"So exited"

My phone wouldn't stop buzzing

D~where are you?
Are you okay?
RILEY ANSWER YOUR PHONE!
RILEY PLEASE WE LOVE YOU
P~Ri, please answer you phone
R~I'm on my way to Anna's with Courtney now. Ly both.xx
D~as long as your safe. We love you to.xx

Me and Courtney were gossiping on the bus. She was so pretty. Her long brown hair and bright blue eyes. We finally get to mitches and the house is lit up with different coloured lights inside. I could hear the music outside. It was dark and I almost tripped a couple times. We walked in and 'I don't mind' by usher was on. We looked around for a while and found anna. I got a drink and drank it all. I was looking for Mitch when someone grabbed me from behind and pinned me up against the wall and kissed me.
I opened my eyes and saw Mitch.
I kissed back and smiled.

"Look I'm really tired" he giggled, the embarrassment was clear on his face.

"Let's go to bed then" I smiled, grabbing his hand.

He led me up to his bed and we both got in.

"Love you Rilers" he smiled.

"Love you too Mitch" I giggled, letting my eyes close.