New descovery

*Riley's POV*

I woke up to gizmo sat on my face. I picked him up and put him on the floor. I got up and changed and put on some consular, and put my hair up in a pony tail and sat back on my bed when the door knocked.

"Ri, you awake?" Phil said, he sounded like he had been crying. I didn't reply as I was still studying his voice.

"PHIL SHES DEAD" Dan said crying.

"I'm fine" I say, just loud enough for them to hear.

They both come running to me and hug me tightly.

"W-what happened" I asked, dread filling the empty pit in my stomach.

"Um nothing.." Phil said throwing an annoyed look at Dan.

"What is it?" I said getting angry.

"Just some girl put something on Facebook about you" Dan said.

"Who and what?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Daisy and just being a bitch" Phil said. I was quite thrown back that I heard Phil lester swear.

"Oh..." I said holding back tears.

"Hey. It's okay. It's okay to cry" Dan said rubbing my shoulder.

In my head I repeated 'I am strong' 'I am strong' ' don't cry' . But that made me weaker, I cried. I couldn't hold it in. I broke.
I didn't cry for long, only about 5 minuets.

"You should check your YouTube comments" Dan said wiping away my tears away, while Phil was holding my hand tight.

"Umm... Okay..?" I said confused.

I grabbed my iPad and went onto YouTube and saw I had 700,000+ subscribers.

"I'm so jealous! You have more than me and Phil" Dan said pouting.

All the comments were nice and asking loads of questions.
I text Zoe to ask her what video I should make. She text back saying I should do a 50 things about me tag. So I borrowed Dans camera and set up.

"Hello everyone, so I'm sorry I haven't uploaded recently. I forgot about my YouTube channel. AND OMG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 700,000 subscribers! Love you all 5 ever!

Anyway, today as you can see by the tittle I'm going to be doing the 50 things about me tag, so here we go!

1: I'm 13 years old
2: I'm adopted and my parents are now Dan and Phil
3: my inspirations are Zoella, Sprinkleofglitter and Demi Lovato
4: I've met most of the youtubers, they are really nice.
5: I'm in the finals of the voice kids
6: I have a broken right arm
7: I broke my arm in a gymnastics meet
8: I'm level 10 gymnastics
9: I'm going to playlist live
10: I'm obsessed with tumblr
11: I'm really short
12: I love to read and write
13: I love MCR, FOB, BMTH, nirvana, good Charlotte and all them bands.
14: I like anime but I'm obsessed with totoro
15: some days I'm girly and some I'm 'emo'
16: I have one sister (I think) but I dunno where she is, so if your watching this, message me please!
17: my feet are size 2 1/2 - 3
18: black and blue are my favourite colours
19: I love to act
20: I love Demi lovato! I have never told anyone, but she is my inspiration
21: I can play piano and guitar
22: I bruse like a peach
23: I have a kitten *gets gizmo*
24: I miss my sister
25: john green is bæ
26: I cry at TFIOS and big hero 6 every time.
27: I always have awkward moments
28: I'm scared of lots of things
29: I have depression and anxiety, and a few others that I'm not ok saying
30: I love coffee
31: I HATE baked beans
32: I have had a diary from 4 years old, so 9 years
33: I would prefer to be with 2 people than 20
34: I'm scared of the sea
35: my nicknames are piglet, totoro and Ri
36: I don't like the crease in your arm or behind your knee
37: I remember most of my dreams
38: I hate nuts
39: I love woodlice, cats, rabbits and ducklings
40: I have hypermobility in my elbows, and have to wear an elbow support
41: I love penny boarding
42: I had imaginary friends when I was younger
43: I love basketball
44: I'm really bummed I can't swim or do gymnastics for, four to six weeks
45: I love watermelon
46: I hate getting out of bed
47: I'm getting homeschooled
48: one of you guys sent me a stuffed pig and now I can't sleep without it, as well as totoro and my blanket
49: I don't like chocolate cake
50: I'm lactoseintolerant

So, that was the 50 things about me tag, thank you for watching love you forever bye!

I turned the camera off and sunk into my bed and felt my eyes getting heavy. I've been so tired laitly and when I walk up the stairs I get out of breath , and I'm quite pale. I laid my head down and let my eyes close.

*Dan's POV*

"I'm really worried about Riley.." I said to Phil

"I know, she barely eats, she has one bite of pizza" he said shuffling closer.

"What are the symptoms she has? I'll put them in google" I said grabbing my laptop.

"Umm... Tiredness, lack of energy, she's pale and shortness of breath" he said.

"Oh... The first thing that comes up is that she might be anaemic" I said

"We should take her to the doctors..." Phil said twiddling his thumbs.

"Tomorrow" I said "she seams to spend her life in the hospital and doctors" I added with a giggle.

"What is Riley doing now?" Phil asked.

"Making a video... But it seams to quiet, I'll go check on her" I say, putting my laptop on the floor, and walking to her room.

I opened the door and saw the camera and Riley asleep on her bed. Aww! She was so cute, cuddled with her pig, totoro, blanket and her thumb in her mouth. I picked her up and took her into the living room, putting her on the comfy 1 person couch with a blanket. She soon woke up and insisted we watched Adventure Time, so we did. She was pretty satisfied until Phil said about eating.

"I'm making mac & cheese" Phil announced.

"Yum" I said looking at Riley, who's eyes were fixed on the TV.

When Phil was finished cooking I scooped Riley up, who was nearly asleep again. I say her at the table and she took one mouthful then dropped her head on the table.

"Ri... Ri? You okay?" Phil said kinda high pitched and loving.

"Mm" was all that came from her mouth.

"So... What you gonna sing on Saturday piglet?" I ask

"Umm" she lifts her head. "I dunno, I never really told anyone this but I really love Demi Lovato, like she went through cutting and everything and she turned out fine. So maybe one of her songs?" She said sleepishly

"Well Riley... I happen.." I could tell Phil wasn't sure about telling Riley we were quite good friends with Demi.
"To think that's a good idea" he added. Hmm... We never had that birthday party for her, maybe it could be a late one?

"Anyway... I'm going to edit my video and sleep" she said filling Gizmos food bowl.

"Do you not want to eat more? Phil asks

"I'm good" she shouts from the hall.

*rileys POV*

I edit and upload the video then fall asleep with gizmo watching the parent trap together.