Gymnastics meet: will it go well?(dont look at picture if squeemish)

*Riley's POV*

I got woke up at flipping 6am, because my gymnastics meet was at 7am!

I get up, eat some breakfast and do my morning things. I feed Gizmo and get into my Leo and put leggings and a T-shirt over it.

"RILEY, CARRIE IT COMING OVER ON MONDAY, CAUSE YOU DONT GO TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY" phil yells (carrie from itswaypastmybedtime)

"Yay" I yell back laughing, but I already knew because we have been texting, we are making a song together.

Once everyone was ready we left.

We arrived at the hall thing we had our meet at, I was so exited.

We walked in and I saw, Meghan, Alexa, Brandon, Lola and Tom. I show everyone to their seats, and ran over to my team.

I was first up out of our team... So hear goes nothing.

First I was on vault I got 9.85

Then beam, I got 9.5

Then bars and I got 9.90

And then floor.
(I got 9.99)

I start off with a little dance, back handspring, back tuck, back walkover, elbow stand into crab, some jumps, layout, back walkover into splits. Then I ran into my last moves. I ran, back handspring, back tuck. But I didn't land on my feet... I landed on my wrist. The whole crowd gasped. I heard a crack. I looked and my arm was bent af. I laid on the floor and cried. Soon enough a paramedic came over and put my arm in a sling. Zoe, Louise, Dan and Phil all ran over and came in the ambulance with me. I cried all the way there, everything was a blur, but I knew I was in hospital.

"Okay, relax your arm we need to crack your bone back" the doctor said.

I tried and tried hard to relax it but I couldn't..

"We are gonna put her to sleep, so she will be more settled" the doctor said.

All I remember is getting an injection and going to sleep.

*Zoe's POV* (cheeky😂😏)

Riley finally came back around, and Dan started filming her, because doctors said she would be funny.

"Can I have my Totoro please SOMEBODY!" She said, yelling somebody, Phil handed it to her.

"Where'd this come from?!?" She asked waving her arm around that had a black cast on it.

"You broke your arm remember sweetie" Louise said.

"There's two of everything" she slurred.

"Yeh, really?" Dan said laughing hysterically.

"LOOK!" She yells, showing the pulse monitor on her finger to Dan.

She started to make some weird noises and everyone was laughing.

"Is this real life" she said sitting up.

"Yes" I laughed "lie back down totoro" I say (Riley's other nickname)

"Hi daddy" she said to Phil, wide eyed, causing everyone to laugh.

"Totoro, totoro, totoro, totoro" she sung.

"Guys, even when she comes out of anaesthetics all she thinks about is totoro" Phil said into his blog camera.

"OMG! TOTORO IS OUTSIDE! GO GET ME HIS AUTOGRAPH DADDY!" She yells. And me and Dan were crying with laughter, so he had to give Phil the camera.

"Am I on cocane?" She asks, by this point Louise and Phil were crying with laughter to.

"Don't do drugs kids" she says pointing at the camera smiling widely.

After 30 minuets of weird outbursts and funny comments, Riley started to cry, all the cameras were turned off.

"Piglet what's up?" Dan says running to her side.

"Seven, thirteen and eleven are back! I want them to go" she wailed. No one knew what she was on about.

"Hey hey hey" he said wiping her tears away.

They hugged until her breathing pattern changed, she was having a panic attack.

"ZOE! HELP ME" she yelled, it broke my heart.

Dan stepped aside and I held her hand, and helped her.

*time skip*

We left the hospital at around midnight. Riley was asleep in Dans arms, and me and Louise stayed at Dan and Phils again.

Riley woke up for a drink and some food, then went to sleep while watching totoro with us all and her blankey and totoro teddy.