Zoe's house

*Riley's POV*

I got woken up by Gizmo jumping on my face. I get up and get dressed: white polo, black jumper, black skinny jeans, vans and black hoodie. I did all my morning things, and did my make-up.

I walked into the living room, and said goodbye to Dan and Phil, fed Gizmo then left.

I walked into the gates and Daisy and Brenda came over.

"Why haven't you killed yourself yet" daisy spat

"FUCKING KILL YOURSELF WE DONT WANT YOU AROUND NO ONE DOES!!" Jack joins in

"RILEY DO IT FFS NOW." Brenda says pushing me back, daisy joining in.

They punched, kicked and insulted me. The same happened as yesterday, but today we had: Science, Geography, Math, English and History. I got beat up at break and lunch today tho...

I couldn't face going home tonight, and seeing Phil angry again. So I went to Zoe and Alfie's house (I made Zoe and Alfie live in London for this)
I text Zoe to ask if she was in, and she was. So I walked to her house and she let me in. I just looked at the floor.

"What brings you hear..?" She asks and I sniffed. "Hey what's wrong.."

"I...I... I got beat up again.." I said, tears falling onto the floor.

"Riley... Sweetie.." She says pulling me into a tight hug.

"Alfie's on your for his book now, so it's just me, you and Nala. Come on, let's go to the living room and sit down" she said calmly, putting her arm around me.

"So... What happened? Would you like a drink..?" She asked, sitting me down on the sofa, and sitting by me.

"No thank you... And umm... Well, theses people just beat me up, calling me names... Telling me to kill myself and stuff..." I cried more

"Riley, that's terrible! Don't ever do that, I'd be so upset! You need to tell someone like a teacher. You can't keep getting beat up like this, it's not good" she said calmly. "Also, do Dan and Phil know your hear" she added

"Okay, I won't, and thanks for the advice, nice to speak to a girl for once" I laughed a bit. "And no, because Phil got angry last time cuz he don't like seeing me like this" I sniffed.

"I need to tell them, and no one likes seeing you like this riley" she hugged me again.

Zoe phoned Dan and Phil I was there, but not about me getting beat up. I didn't want to go to the voice or gymnastics, so me and Zoe watched movies together with Nala. We also face timed Alfie and told him what he happened.

The phone started to ring and it was my dad's. They asked Zoe if I could come home now. Zoe took me home and it was 7pm. She asked me to text her about what they said, I agreed. She left and I walked into the hallway. My heart started beating in my chest. I shouted hello and Dan and Phil came to the hallway and their faces dropped.

"Not again..." Phil said sympathetically.

"Piglet.." Dan said

They both hugged me tight. I ate a snack and watched a movie with Gizmo, then went to bed, Thursday tomorrow.