✾ʜᴀʀʀʏ's 1st ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ✾

Start from the beginning

"Is he really my child?!" He cried out, bringing him in to his chest, resting him on his hip, "I feed you, I change you, I got three hours sleep for you, I snuggled you, bathed you and for what?! For you to be Padfoot's baby? I'm telling you right now Harry James Potter, when the next one's here they'll be my favourite. Then you can be Padfoot's"

"James?!" I exclaimed, shaking my head at him, collecting Harry's bag from the doorway, before leaving our bedroom, "You are absolutely unbelievable, you can't choose favourites"

"I can if they say dada, or daddy first. My baby girls will be daddy's girls" He declared confidently, the baby boy clapping his hands together.

"We don't know it's twin girls for sure" I murmured, stepping into the fire place beside him, taking some floo powder.

"Then why do we keep having dreams with the same five children?" He responded, before I flooed us away, landing in the empty living room at the Potter manor, stepping out, assuming they're in the kitchen or outside already.

"I-I don't know, James. One or twins, either way, we need to decorate one of the guest bedrooms at some point" I murmured, as he placed Harry down on the floor, holding his hands behind as he walked forward, excitement in his face when he spotted Sirius. This boy sure does love his godfather and Uncle.

"Pa'foo!"

"Prongslet!" Sirius cheered, rushing forward and scooping him up into his arms, spinning him around on his chest, Harry giggling again, cuddling into his body, as Sirius pressed his lips to his forehead, nudging his messy dark hair with his nose.

"This one is mine" James whispered quietly in my ear, turning his back to the pair and privately pointing to my stomach.

"They're all yours" I pointed out amusedly, his eyes rolling, leaning forward and capturing my lips into a soft kiss, a smile on my face as he did so.

"They're my babies, yes, but this one is wholly mine, Lunes" He mumbled against my lips, before pulling back, Sirius having already whisked him away to Remus and Regulus, "He doesn't even greet me anymore, what happened to being his one true love? I feel betrayed"

"You knew this would happen when we had a baby, stop complaining" I told him, spying Monty and Mia out in the garden, talking with Minnie who seemed to already have arrived- meaning Evelyn was around.

"Melody! James!" The taller blonde girl breathed out, running towards us and wrapping her arms around us, simultaneously, the both of us hugging her back immediately.

"Evie! You love me right, Evie? I'm your favourite?" James demanded once we let go, her eyebrows raising and her blue eyes flickering to me questioningly as I shrugged, strolling past them and out onto the gardens, making my way towards the two older Potters and my old Professor, who glanced over to me with smiles as I edged closer.

"Your son is a fool" I told them, walking into Monty's arms, hearing the three of them chuckle, Monty squeezing me tighter, kissing the top of my head, "My husband is a fool"

"Harry is more interested in Sirius again?" Mia guessed as I hugged her, my head nodding before hugging Minnie in greeting as well, glancing over to where James was glaring at Sirius, talking to Evelyn still.

"Yes"

"And you're not going to tell him dada was his first word?"

"Absolutely not! I carried him for nine bloody months and pushed him out. His first word was mama"