David turned off the monitors, not wanting to see the unbearable sight anymore, and looked at Star with a sympathetic gaze.

She was a hero at heart, this must be more painful to her than to him.

"Yes, I know he must be stopped," he said as he sighed. "But we have far more situations at hand."

"Situation more dangerous than this? Cut the crap!" Cathleen slammed the table, glaring at him. "It doesn't make sense!"

David wished he could say that too.

But it made absolute sense since the world was just about to engage in nuclear warfare.

That's the reason why he hadn't formed a team full of super Superheroes and sent them after Shatterstar. Because even if they stop the mad villain, it would all be meaningless if the world ends the next day.

"You think Kim is just bluffing?"

"No. I don't. But we can take care of him after we take down Sha-"

"That wouldn't work."

"..."

"You have to go and destroy Korea now."

This time, it was Cathleen's time to protest.

"But-"

"Even if you stop the boy, what'd you do if we engage in nuclear warfare? There will be nobody else to save in a destroyed world, and all the people you saved earlier in your life will all be for nought!"

"..."

"Cathleen," David put a hand on her shoulder. "This is for the best."

"..."

David walked away, ignoring the strongest woman in the world even as her fingers twitched in frustration.

Stopping at the door,

"Cath."

David looked at her.

"Before you leave, keep in mind to set a Safe Rule."

—★—

Big Red Dot, Singapore's No.1 Hero. Peak-Tier 6.

Quirk, Tidal Bore, Level 7; it allows him to produce a large and powerful blast of water from his mouth.

Salaam, Egypt's No.1 Hero. Peak-Tier 6.

Quirk, Papyrus, Level 8; it allows him to turn his body paper-thin, allowing him to slip through narrow spaces and ride the wind.

Flect Turn, one of the Top 10 supervillains in the world. Low-Tier 7.

Quirk, Reflect, Level 9; it allows him to reflect any attack and its effect back at its user. He can also store the attack to use later, rather than just reflecting it immediately. This Quirk isn't well suited for enduring several powerful attacks and will wear out in prolonged battles.

These three were big people Neji knew from his previous life.

So they were the ones he hunted first using his Bees.

As it's been around 12 hours since Neji started his onslaught, the world was more chaotic than ever, but at least they called him Shatterstar now instead of All-for-One. At one point, he didn't mind the name since it helped avoid some awkward conversation between his previous allies, but now he would rather be known by his own name than someone else's.

This world was to end very soon, anyway.

Not by the Gods, no. They wouldn't even get the chance because of the people of this world. They were about to start a nuclear war, Neji learned from his «Future Sight».