192: Vampire God (2)

Start from the beginning

Kurai's system was connected with his, so as he unlocked his restrictions, so did she, so her Exp gaining rate was higher now as well. Along with that, after entering the dungeon, Neji had given Kurai a copy of «Queen Bee», using which, her clones were hunting the monsters within the dungeon even right this moment, while Neji's Bees were massacring people on the earth.

In the end, wasn't Kurai's growth as important as his, if not more? At the same time, just like how Neji's race became more 'purer' each time he crossed a hundred in levels (which stopped after he became Draconic High Human, since its a new race and it can only be as pure as his current level), the same was with Kurai's level.

Neji guessed that at level-500, she might become a true God, not just the divine beast she currently was.

While thinking all of this, Neji had reached the capital city of the Empire, which was unsurprisingly evacuated of any human lives.

Not wasting any second, he went flying above the Empress' Palace.

"I suggest you come out." Neji said, but he wasn't yelling. He could feel her gaze, he knew she could hear him. "Unless you want me to shower this city with lightning bolts."

  The divine gaze vanished, and he wasn't sure if he heard a faint sigh, before a magic circle appeared a few metres in front of him, and a... loli came out into existence.

A blonde loli, wrapped with a towel.

"My apologies," the little girl said, her red eyes calm. "I was taking a shower."

"..."

She was taking a shower at a time like this. Even though she could see he was coming to her?

"I wanted to die with my body cleaned, you see. It's been around 7 months since I last showered."

Gross.

"...Is anything wrong? I actually cleaned my body using [Cleanse] everyday, if that counts. But showering feels better sometimes."

"Ah...."

Awkward.

This was bizarre.

Neji opened his mouth again, before sighing and shaking his head.

This must be a trick. A fake front. She might have had a better chance if she was a milf. However, even so, he wasn't going to trust her because her level spoke for itself.

[Yue - Vampire God - Level 1320]

Yue. That name was familiar, same with her appearance-

"Ah, I remember."

Neji pointed at her. «High Spec»'s side effect, [Eidetic Memory] acted up.

She was Yue, from Arifureta.

'That trash anime.'

He liked the girl though, at least at that time. That liking wouldn't stop him from killing her, however.

As for how strong she was- a typical Level-500 should be exactly as strong as Prime All Might (as they'd have 500-stat points just like All Might's OFA), so Level 1320 should be more or less Nawab's power level. Maybe even more than that, since this little girl had Mana.

In short, if she was good with magic, she might be more dangerous than Nawab.

"Mhm, are you checking my level?" The girl suddenly said, making Neji blink. "I actually was weaker until a few days ago. It appears that the System made me stronger every time you levelled up."