191: Vampire God (1)

Start from the beginning

Neji explained as Kurai stayed silent.

He took out a paper and pen and wrote a note, before putting four Tier potions on top of the note.

Three of the potions were normal Tier potions, while one of them was a Special Tier potion. The Note explained that Rumi should take the special Tier potion first, and then one of the normal ones. At the same time, Nejire should take both of the two tier potions left.

After writing that, he walked out of the house with Kurai on his shoulders, coming face to face with Mursha.

"Listen, I will be gone for a while, look after the people inside. There are five of them this time, all of them are my 'wifes' and there is no hierarchy between them... Though if things come down to anything weird, listen to what Kimi says."

"Ah, alright, understood." Mursha nodded, slightly impressed that her liege returned with new partners every time he went back.

The clothes she was wearing were new, though still made of fur. But it was the fur of a Saber Tooth tiger, granting a sturdier and more beautiful fur than her previous one. She looked clean now, a well-shaped ball of attractive muscles.

"It might take me a few hours, and even a few days, I am not sure. If you hear about destruction, massacre and stuff like that, keep in mind it's most likely me." He said, watching as Mursha's dyes shook.

Ignoring her reaction, he walked past her, patting her shoulders

"Be ready though. When I return, you'll have to take care of all the remaining monsters of this world as the Queen of the Monster Faction."

"Uh-"

"See you soon."

Mursha stood still, incapable to comprehend his words, as he kicked the ground, vanishing from her sight into the night sky.

—★—

"What the hell is happening?!"

"The world has been shaking every day now!"

"But isn't it a bit too much today?!"

"Is this the end of the world?!"

The people of the central-most kingdom of this world, the Great Empire, were freaking out. The marketplace was more chaotic than ever.

"G-god! Save us!"

The reason for their fearful screams was very understandable, though.

After all, who would ever expect the world to shake in this manner?

-Boom!

There it was, the rumble that came from every direction.

"D-don't tell me, is it the outer gods from the legends?!"

"Oy, watch your mouth! You'd get us killed if the royal army hears-"

The bald shopkeeper that yelled was interrupted, realising his warning was meaningless, watching as the skinny man he tried to warn died by having his head burst like a watermelon, without anyone attacking him.

Heavenly Judgement.

That was heaven's judgement for saying the name of the Outers. The Empress had punished the fool!

The man gulped, which created a domino effect making everyone in the market gulp as well, turning their gaze away from the dead body as they continued nervously clearing the area.

In the meantime, The Empress looked down at the scene, her Divine eyes looking down on the world even though she was in her palace at this moment, kilometres away from here.