188: The Only Way (1)

Start from the beginning

All Might sighed, shaking his head. Then he heard footsteps coming from behind him, assuming it was another person coming for help he turned around-

"Hello,"

-and froze.

It was the white-haired demon, the doppelganger Neji.

All Might took a second to register the situation before he attacked.

Or he tried to attack but was ultimately unable to move because gleaming black chains had erupted from the ground, wrapping around him to keep him tied.

'Isn't this...!'

This quirk, it was very similar to Black Whip, but it wasn't a whip and it didn't come out of the doppelganger's body, it rather came out of the ground.

'Don't tell me... He merged Black Whip with other quirks!?'

That meant he must have done the same for other OFA quirks as well. If that's the case... he is currently more dangerous than what All Might assumed him to be.

"K-kyaaaa! It's a villain attack!"

People around them freaked out as All Might grunted, struggling hard, but unable to break free.

"Don't resist, please. You'd only end up hurting yourself." The doppelganger spoke, looking around. "Hm, where is Mirio? I would assume he would help the people even with his quirks lost. Did he break down?"

"You bastard!" All Might couldn't bear those words. "He was killed! Because you took his quirks and he wasn't strong enough to protect himself! He died because of you!"

"Oh..." the doppelganger blinked. "How- wait never mind, Ujir came here."

All Might's eyes widened. How did he know that...? Perhaps, could it be that this doppelganger was the one who called Ujir here?

"You punk-" All Might's voice was trained as a few thick chains wrapped around his mouth, stopping him from speaking.

"Anyway, I found the person I came looking for here." The doppelganger turned his gaze at the building where Nighteye was, his eye shining with a red octagram hovering over them.

'...X-ray vision??'

All Might struggled, even as the doppelganger moved, vanishing from his spot with a flash of multi-coloured lights, reappearing a minute later.

"All Might, I apologise, but Nighteye became brain dead after I stole his quirk. He was stressed anyway, guess it was inevitable." The doppelganger said, making All Might's blood run cold, as he kept looking around.

A second later.

His eyes then locked on Nezu's office.

All Might'# froze in his spot.

'No... NO! If he steals that quirk too-!!!'

The doppelganger disappeared from his spot again, this time, he didn't reappear, but All Might knew he left when the black chains ceased to exist.

Freed, All Might could only fall to his knees.

What was happening to Japan out of the blue?

—★—

Another Neji had finally found Rokuro Nomura, aka Number Six.

Neji was on a rooftop, looking down and observing his target fight with a dozen or so police officers, basically toying with them for minutes before he started to massacre them all.

Number 6 was a young man with a fairly athletic physique, long black hair gathered in a ponytail, and a perpetual smirk on his face. He had a distinctive feature- a diagonal scar that jutted across his face and over his nose.