186: Victory? (2)

Start from the beginning

[The 8th Restriction has been released!]

[All exp gained will be doubled!]

That's when he cancelled the Fusion immediately. According to the System, if he were to receive the Perks and Titles in Fused form, he would only be able to access those perks and titles in Fused form too.

"Meow..."

Kurai also didn't seem to be in a good mood, even though she clearly didn't know about who the Gods were and what their notice meant to Neji. She could feel his current emotions so she nudged onto his shoulder and rubbed her cheek with his own.

She seemed to be slightly confused herself, most likely because she saw anything like a "Quest" before, and nor did she receive those messages that talked about Gods and Deviations.

"Don't worry Kurai, it's fine." Neji patted her head and watched the other rewards come to him.

Bonus Reward 1: Passive Skill- [Armour of Singularity], Perk- [Seduction? That doesn't work on me], HP Potion 10x, SP Potion 20x.

[You have gained the Perk- "World's Peak"!]

[You have obtained HP Potion 10x!]

[You have obtained SP Potion 20x!]

[Bonus Reward 1 has met!]

[Distributing Reward!]

[You have gained the skill- "Armour of Singularity"]

[You have gained the Perk- "Seduction? Cute try"!]

[You have obtained HP Potion 10x!]

[You have obtained SP Potion 20x!]

[Bonus Reward 2 hasn't met!]

[No rewards will be distributed!]

That was it. The rewards. Neji kept patting Kurai as he checked the details.

[Perk- World's Peak

Details: You are [Earth of MHA] planet's strongest, the peak of the world. No other person is as strong as you, making it impossible for them to defeat you.

-Within the boundaries of this planet, [Earth of MHA], you are undefeatable. -You'd win against anyone, as long as your opponent(s) aren't from outside this planet.

-Against opponents from this planet, [Earth of MHA], you'd win in some way, any way, even if they're impossibly stronger than you.]

That was a weird Perk. The first effect was quite obvious. Of course, it would be impossible for people to defeat him since he's the strongest. But the second one, it was... interesting.

What were the limits when it said [Earth of MHA]? What if he were to meet someone from another MHA timeline after leaving this world, as he planned to do? Would he be able to defeat them, even if they were stronger than him?

He wanted to test it out someday.

Moving on,

[Passive Skill- "Armour of Singularity" - Max Level.

Details: You're a Singular being, you exist only on a single timeline, making it easy to kill you for any [Time Traveller]. You need an armour, the armour that every Singularity possesses.

-Prevents any time traveller to enter your timeline, and any time traveller that pre-exists in this timeline to use their time travel powers.

-If a being whose time travel is very powerful tries to time travel back or forth in your timeline, they'd be thrown into another timeline instead.