Chapter 062: Gift from Lei Tie

Start from the beginning

Just as he stood up, he trembled. Lei Tie simply hugged him.

Qin Mian dizzily fell on him. With both hands on his shoulders and his mouth dried, he subconsciously licked his lips.

Lei Tie's eyes darkened and the arms wound around the youth's waist tightened. After quite a while, he suddenly lowered his head, took an enduring gentle breath, slowly approached the youth's lips, and carefully dropped a light kiss on the youth's forehead.

The slight itch on his forehead made Qin Mian shake his head uneasily. It happened that Lei Tie lowered his head and his lip accidentally brushed the tip of his (QM) nose. The alcohol smell in their mouths intertwined together, fermenting all the more intense smell like an incapacitating drug.

All the heat in Lei Tie's body instantly spread to his chest and finally gathered into an impulse. His left palm clasped the back of Qin Mian's head and his lips sealed Qin Mian's lips without any gap.

Qin Mian's brain was in a state of chaos. He opened his eyes with great effort and opened his mouth to say something, but his tongue was suddenly caught. The hot temperature and the speed of churning dispelled his doubts and his remaining strength.

It was not until the other person had difficulty breathing that Lei Tie regained his senses. His dark eyes returned to clarity as he looked down at the person leaning on his chest meekly. He raised that person's chin and was stunned. He had actually fainted.

Lei Tie flicked the hair on the forehead of the person in his arms and pecked at it gently before picking him up horizontally and walking to the bedroom.

......

Qin Mian opened his eyes with difficulty and closed them quickly. His head felt heavy and stuffy. There was a small hammer on both temples that kept beating. He stretched out two index fingers and rubbed them, "Hurts, hurts, hurts!"

A pair of big warm hands moved his hands away and helped him rub his temples.

Qin Mian opened his eyes and unexpectedly saw that Lei Tie was still in bed. He turned to look out of the window. It was bright outside.

"You actually didn't get up, too?"

Lei Tie's eyes swept down his body.

Qin Mian realized that his leg was on his (LT) lap and quickly drew it back. His stomach growled. He sighed and sat up.

Lei Tie pressed down his shoulder. "Wait."

Qin Mian stared blankly at him when he got dressed, set a small table on the heatable brick bed, and walked out. After a while, he came in with a tray and put three dishes and a bowl of rice on the table.

Qin Mian looked at him curiously, "You made it?"