❀sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴡʀᴏɴɢ❀

Start from the beginning

Regulus says Harry's restless on full moon nights, and he doesn't think it's because James and I aren't here......

He's just a baby.

"I-I'm, i'm going to go to Diagon Alley just in case he's still there" I decided, walking over and grabbing my coat, James following me with a nervous expression.

"Lunes, darling, I don't think this is a good idea. You're not well, I don't really think you should be walking around Diagon Alley on your own. Let me-"

"No stay with Ree" I muttered, finding Regulus leaning against the doorway of the kitchen, his leather jacket in his hands, a faint smile on his lips.

"You. You stay and watch all times, if she's sick or tired you bring her home" He warns as I kissed the top of Harry's head and pecked James' lips sweetly, Regulus humming as I made my way out of the house, the only thing on my mind being Remus, "Be careful, please, Reggie, she's-"

"Over sensitive. I know, you know I won't let anything happen" He reassures him, patting Harry's back gently before following the blonde girl out of the house, breathing out a heavy breath, "Let's go, mon espoir"

•••

Wednesdays are Wednesdays. Remus gets up, departs with his husband and leaves for Diagon Alley for his job at the book shop he had yet to be fired from. The owner knows him well from visiting many times when he was younger when they would go to Diagon Alley, therefore is more lenient towards him, but he knows he's yet again days away from being fired. The full moon was in a couple of days, meaning he would have to take more days off to recover afterwards, not being able to show up to work. He doesn't blame them for firing him, they need someone reliable. He can't be reliable.

Sirius says he doesn't need a job and he can stay at home, he can support the both of them and whilst it's a good thing to fall back on. He doesn't want that. He wants to be normal and have a job instead of wasting his days away not doing anything.

He wants to be a professor. One of the Defence Against The Dark Arts at Hogwarts- hopefully breaking the one year curse. He could never be a professor though- who wants a werewolf, a monster as a professor? It's a disaster waiting to happen. So, he settles unfortunately, and he has any job he can grasp and to be honest, he rather likes the one he's at now. It's his comfort, being around books. Always has been, always will be.

He sighs heavily, trudging into the shop, ready for a tiring day at work, knowing he would finish at twelve to visit his twin and nephew for a little while before going to bed for some rest. His day flies by, helping people with their books as usual and giving recommendations, counting down the time until he would be able to leave and relax. Finally the time comes and he sighs in relief, collecting his bag from behind the counter, turning around and stopping short at the sight in front of him, swallowing a deep breath.

Bellatrix Lestrange nee Black had always been the wild child, the deranged one, the wicked one. Narcissa had always been meek, all she ever wanted was love and a family, to keep her family which is why she stuck to her beliefs of her family. Andromeda had left for a better life, the life she wanted and whilst Bellatrix despised her, knowing she was to serve her Lord and keep her faiths strictly, she deep down envied her sisters. Because they got what they wanted.

What did Bellatrix want?

Tom Riddle.

Who has Tom Riddle at their command? Who does Tom Riddle seem to care for? Who has Tom Riddle wrapped around their finger if it was at all possible?

Melody Potter nee Lupin.

Bellatrix Lestrange loathed Melody Potter. She was a filthy half breed, a monster, she married a blood traitor, is friends with mudbloods, and she is good for nothing. So why does Tom Riddle, her Lord, the one she's devoted her entire life to, like Melody Potter?