Despair Bear: Part 2

Comincia dall'inizio

"You know since this is a party it would be a great place for a date~" She points out, mine and Marinette's faces heating as we both quickly caught onto what she was about to suggest. "You two could ask your crushes to be your date tonight," She points at us and the girls start chatting about how this was a good idea before shoving our phones into our hands chanting "Ask him out! Ask him out!"

Instantly Mari starts stuttering telling the girls she wasn't ready, excuses of why she shouldn't, and claiming she'd rather just go with the girls. They all groan at Mari who lets out a sigh to hear they weren't gonna force her to ask Adrien out and they turn to me. I however had already started texting Luka, I wasn't gonna ask him to go steady but instead, I was gonna ask if he wanted to go with me.

                                                                                                                                                                                Y/n 3:10 PM

                                                                                                                                              Hey, there's a party tonight 

                                                                                                    and I was wondering do you wanna go with me?

I show the girls my text and they all start to cheer for me which only got wilder when they saw Luka's response.

Luka 3:12 PM

Yeah, sounds fun. I'd be happy to go with you.

We spend the next few hours getting ready for the party, the girls sprucing me up a bit more now that I had a date. Once ready we head to the party.

Optional party wear:

We get inside the hotel and marvel at the site, this was an honest party that she put a lot of work into there were decorations, a DJ, food, and drinks, games, and there was even a ball pit

We get inside the hotel and marvel at the site, this was an honest party that she put a lot of work into there were decorations, a DJ, food, and drinks, games, and there was even a ball pit. We fully head in when we meet up with Luka. "You look beautiful tonight (y/n)," Luka compliments me with a cute smile and I smile back and thank him while nervously grabbing his hand and leading him inside. Chloé for a long time, she can actually be cool sometimes," That's when Chloé appears out of nowhere, hugs him, and gives him the french greeting.

"Adriekins~ What do you think of me hosting this party? Really nice of me right?" "It's awesome Chloé," Nino, Alya, Luka, and I do the same with Chloé before she stares in horror at Marinette. With a sigh, Chloé leans in to give the french greeting and so does Marinette. It was quick and once they finished they both stuck their tongues out in disgust, causing Alya and I to laugh.

"I should've gotten you guys on video," Alya laughs out and Mari pouts. "Don't rub it in." "What are you freaking out about? Don't tell me you two actually kissed cheeks? You don't actually have to kiss the cheek, just the air next to the cheek to make it look like you did," I laugh out and only laugh harder when Mari groans. With that, the party was underway and we were all having fun, dancing, talking, eating, and drinking. Surprisingly enough a quick look around you could see Chloé checking in on everyone to make sure they were having a good time even if she seemed to struggle to be nice.

"This BFF act she's doing is only a big charade. She's just doing it to please Adrien," Marinette scoffs when Luka and I walk over to take a break from dancing and socialize, Luka hadn't left my side all night which made me smile. "Ahem, how funny that reminds me of a girl who didn't want to go to a party until she heard Adrien would be there," Alya not so subtly points out, making Marinette pout for the billionth time tonight as she grumbled "Please don't compare me to Chloé," We start chatting when I feel a balloon bump into my feet, picking it up an idea comes to mind along with a smirk. "Hey Luka," I call him and he turns to face me, when he does I throw the balloon straight into his face shouting "Balloon fight!" He quickly grabs the balloon and chases after me trying to hit me with the balloon. I stop to grab a balloon but turn around ready to dodge the balloon Luka had thrown but it didn't even fly far enough to reach my feet.

"Oh come on..." Luka trails off staring at the balloon in disappointment and I laugh throwing my balloon at him which he dodges soon laughing as well as we continue to chase each other with balloons. We only stop when the music starts to die down and a slow dance song comes on. Luka gives me a smile and offers out his hand. "Would you like to dance?" He asks and I smile and nod, taking his hand as I'm led to the dancefloor and we start slow dancing.

Not long into the dance, I spot Marinette dancing with Adrien, good for her. My attention only lingers on the two a bit longer when Alya twirls around to re-adjust their hand placement. "Did she just do that?" I chuckle out and Luka nods when suddenly she does it to me and Luka too, my face going red as I stutter out "D-did she just...?" Luka smirks as he pulls me in closer to continue the now more romantic dance. I smile, this was turning out to be the best night ever. That's when we hear Chloé yell "I'm not letting her dance with Adrien under my roof!" We stop and watch her march over to the two before her butler intercepts her. "If I may sam Mademoiselle, you should-" "Move Jean-Jacques!" That's when the butler pulls out a yellow teddy bear and speaks in a different voice, catching everyone's attention. "Oh please Chloé dear, you've been such a good girl. Mr. Cuddly is so very proud of you!"