Chapter 46

Cause we're the masters of our own fate. We're the captains of our own souls. There's no way for us to come away. Cause boy we're gold, boy we're gold ~ Lana Del Rey

Victor stoodup and my legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. I let him carry me to one of the guest bedrooms downstairs.

With my back pressed against the locked door, Victor held an arm around my waist for support as he searched for a key. I slipped my fingers into the hair on the nape of his neck. "How do you get your hair so soft and silky," I gasped. It's like his hair was made from China's finest.

He leaned forward and swept his hand over the top of the door frame. I inhaled his scent shamelessly as he brought the key down and unlocked the door.

"Just conditioner and shampoo," he chuckled softly, walking further into the room with me in his arms. I extended my leg and kicked the door shut behind us.

"Well whatever you're using, I need it," I said. Victor released me and I landed on the soft bed with an oof.

"You can have whatever you want," he grinned. "But enough about my hair for now," he said. He hovered over me, his arms on either side. "I'd rather we focus on something else..." he trailed off. Light peaked down on us beneath the blinds of the windows.

We looked into each other's eyes for a moment before his mouth collided with mine. His hands traveled under my shirt, rubbing up the curves of my waist and making their way up to my chest. His thumbs massaged the underside of my boobs, causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

He helped me take my shirt off, the cool air nips my skin and make my nipples harden. He paused looking down at me. I began to become uncomfortable under his gaze and try to cover myself.

He grabbed my hands, stopping me. "You're beautiful Aniya, don't cover yourself up," he sternly said, placing a kiss on the inside of my wrist. I nodded my head and he swooped down for another kiss, I moaned, liking the feeling of our bare chests pressed against each other.

Trailing kisses down my neck, his mouth latched onto my left nipple, his tongue swirling around my areola. His other hand played with my right boob, massaging and squeezing it. I arched my back into his hand.

"Fuck that feels good," I moaned. He looked up at me, smirking devilishly before giving more of his attention to my other breast. He continued to go lower, his hands gripping the rim of my shorts. Taking them off, he settled in between my legs, playing with the strings of my panties.

"Victor," I whined, becoming impatient as he kissed below my belly button.

Laughter rumbled from his chest, sending vibrations on my skin, "impatient are we?" he looked up at me, those grey eyes twinkling under the scattered light. I screeched when he grabbed my legs suddenly and pulled me forward. My legs went over his shoulders as his arms had a firm grip around my thighs.

Getting down to business he pulled my panties to the side and went to work. I let out a gasp when his tongue pressed flat against my clit. His tongue licked in between my folds, completely devouring me. My hips gained a mind of their own and began grinding against his mouth, building my orgasm up quickly.

"Victor, I think I'm gonna cum," I said, my legs beginning to tremble.

He continued his torture, not once losing his pace, "then cum."

At that, my body gave out as an orgasm washed over me. He licked every juice up, kissing the center of my pussy before sitting up. I sat up and kissed him, tasting myself on his tongue. My hand traveled down to the waistband of his sweats and past the band of his briefs. Finding his dick I wrapped my hand around it, swiping my thumb over his tip.