Chapter 12

I shouldn't love you but I couldn't help it  ~ Madison Beer

I stepped out of the dressing room, wearing the dress Lilly told me to put on. I felt like Tiana in this teal greenish dress. I smooth my hands over the fabric, loving the way the material felt.

"Lilly, why am I wearing this?" I called over to her.

She stepped out of the dressing room wearing a similar pink dress and Quinn wearing a violet one. She cheesed, grabbing both of our hands and pulling us to the nearest mirror. "Don't we look hot?"

"Uh yeah," Quinn said, admiring herself in the mirror.

I took a look in the mirror as well. The dress I was wearing looked perfect on me. My mouth formed a small 'o.'

"Can you guys hurry up, I'm starting to get weird stares-" Declan came around the corner his speech ceasing as we came into view. "Wow, you girls look beautiful."

"Thank you," Quinn blushed, looking down at her dress. I watched as Declan's eyes focused on the jittery Quinn. A smile made its way to my face as his eyes raked over her body. Oh shit, is this the beginning of a love story?

Lilly cleared her throat, "Alright that's enough staring, girls get undressed and meet me at the cashier with your dresses."

I rolled my eyes, not bothering to argue with the girl. She seems like she's got her mind up about us buying the dresses. I quickly got undressed and met the girls at the cashier. A pretty lady at the front rang our stuff up and Lilly paid for us. She ignored Quinn's and I's protest and told her we were going to pay her back after this.

We met the boys outside, who looked miserable standing outside a girly store. They eyed the bags in our hands. We kept our mouths shut when Bryant kept on asking to see what we bought.

Exhausted, we all agreed to order an Uber and head back to the hotel. When we reached our destination, Victor was the first one out of the car. I bet all the socializing he had today was more than he could handle. We retired to our rooms for the rest of the night, going to bed.

In the morning everyone was in the breakfast room sitting at their chosen tables. I found where Lilly and Quinn were sitting and plopped down on a seat. We ate silently too tired to talk at the moment.

Today was our last full day at the resort and then we go home in the morning. I laid back in my chair glancing around the room. I spotted Declan come in by himself and grab a chair next to us.

"Hello sleepyhead," Lilly said, tearing a piece of toast off. "Where'd the rest of your boy band go?"

His tired eyes glared at her. "How would I know, they were gone when I woke up."

"Awh did they leave you behind?" Lilly cooed.

"Lilly shut up, I don't care what they do." He rolled his eyes. He got up from the table pushing his seat back.

"Where are you going now? To find the rest of your band?" Lilly teased, an evil grin on her face.

"I'm going to get some food," he muttered.

"Why do you have to be so mean to him Lils," Quinn spoke up, rubbing her arm.

Lilly smirked, "looking out for your boyfriend now huh?"

"What?" Quinn gasped, dropping her knife on the plate, creating a ringing sound to echo. "He is not my boyfriend. I am just sticking up for a friend."

"Yeah yeah whatever you say, Quinn," Lilly winked.

Quinn's mouth closed shut as Declan returned back to the table. He eyed her skeptically. She threw him a small smile before taking a sip of juice and looking elsewhere.