Chapter 22

Bitch I'm a cow, I'm not a cat, I don't say meow

Five o'clock soon came and I was ready for tonight's pool party. I decided to be like Doja cat today and wear a cow patterned bikini set. I set a pair of sunglasses on my face and tied the bikinis skirt around my waist.

I picked up my buzzing phone and responded to Quinn who was here to pick me up. I passed by Cora and Nico and said bye as I joined my friends in the car.

"Hey guys," I said climbing into the backseat with Lily. Declan and Quinn sat in the front. I sighed as the car began to move and buckled my seatbelt in.

"Declan can you stop by McDonald's. I'm hungry," Lily gripped onto his seats shoulder. Peaking her head in between the two.

"Seriously Lily, you're not even supposed to go in the water right after eating."

She shrugged her shoulders, "I'll wait."

"I'm kinda hungry too," Quinn chimed in.

Declan cast a look to her his eyes softening. "Yeah ok we'll stop by there."

Lily squealed in delight and Quinn gave him a appreciative smile. "I want McDonald's too," I put my two cents in.

"I figured." Declan replied, turning into McDonald's drive thru. We quickly got our food and arrived at the party by six.

I gassed the girls up when they came out the car in their banging swim suits. Quinn wore a dark blue one piece with long sleeves that zipped down just above her cleavage. Lily dressed herself is a light yellow floral pattern bikini that had a skirt similar to mines.

We entered the house booming with music. I yelped when Lily slapped my ass on our way inside. They all laughed and I rolled my eyes warning to get them back.

All I saw was skin as soon as we walked in the house. Everyone was in a bathing suit, and either in the pool or in the house.

I dragged Quinn to the pool and pushed her in the minute she got close to its edges. She emerged from the water a huge smile on her face and hair in her eyes. "Aniya you rat," she laughed wiping the water out her eyes.

I then felt two hands on my back and it was my turn to make a big splash in the water. Lilly laughed but was pushed by Declan who then pushed himself in.

I maneuvered myself so I was floating on my back. The jets and warmer was on so the water felt nice. My skin tingled the more I swam. I eventually got out and looked around for the towels.

Water dripped from me as I circled the deck but still couldn't find what I needed. "You need a towel," Jessie smiled handing me a nice folded one. I gladly took it, my teeth chattering.

"T-thank you," I wrapped the towel around me. Jessie looked beautiful in her swimsuit. Her blond wavy hair was pulled into a ponytail. She wore a sage green two piece with strings wrapping around her waist. The color really brought out the blue in her eyes.

"No problem," she beamed before turning away.
I  went back to my crew who was just getting out the water. They shivered and wrapped their hands around themselves.

"Where did you get the t-towels," Declan chattered. A chilling breeze blew through the air leaving them cold from the hot water. I pointed to where Jessie was standing. They walked to the chest full of towels and grabbed one for themselves.

When I felt dry enough, I ventured my way into the house. The setting was more chill than it was outside with people jumping in and out the water. My feet carried myself to the kitchen where I hoped all the snacks were.