Sabotage?

(sorry, this and the next chapter will not include y/n, but regardless of that they are still important chapters in this arc of the book, so please continue to read)

With group one.
"how far away are we levy?" pantherlily asked "hmm.. he got found right over.. there!" jet and droy made googly eyes towards the girl "go levy!" "let her work in peace dumbasses!" "pshh" gajeel, levy, lily, droy and jet walked over to natsus spot, gajeel frowned "what now?" levy looked at the ground and squatted "we look for clues" "whatever you say levy!!" "SHUT UP IDIOTS!" jet and droy stepped up to gajeel "what gives you the right to tell us what to do?!" "calm down guys!" levy separated the boys "levy's right, we need to work together. The princess- I mean y/ns life is on the line you hear?" the three boys turned away from each other. Levy sighed deeply "are we sure this group was a good match?" lily shook his head "cana made them so they must be!" levy nodded "you're right" she started searching the floor and found a small strand of white hair "what have you got levy?" droy asked "hair?" added jet "gajeel, think you can pick up a scent from this strand of hair?" levy asked the dragon slayer politely, jet and droy stepped in front of levy "we don't need him levy, we can be helpful to you too!" lily raised his eyebrows "while i respect the fact that you may be useful, no one but gajeel could use that strand of hair to track someone right now. You need his help, trust me" gajeel turned away from them "no lily, if they don't want my help then they won't get it.." levy grabbed gajeels arm "please gajeel.. we need you" gajeel looked black at the short, blue haired mage "fine, but those two say another word and i'm gone!" the other two members of shadow gear glared at the iron dragon slayer in envy, he'd taken their levy off them.

The four followed gajeel through the forest, two being more reluctant, not wanting to follow him and kept making excuses to be next to levy "i think we're getting close!" "stop right there!" an unknown man previously recognized by the name charles urged "who's this guy?" levy turned to lily "no idea.." "he's the owner of this strand of hair" gajeel spoke, charles chucked "so the boss was right? He knew you pesky fairies would come in search of the wonderful diety" "diety?" charles nodded "after you came back, y/n picked up a nickname. Ezra scarlett has Titania, your fire dragon slayer has Salamander and now your angel slayer is known as 'the deity of fairy tail'" droy whispered under his breath "cool name.." "anyways, now it's time to dispose of you! FORBIDDEN MAGIC: HELLS GATE" levy sank into a dark hole into the ground "LEVY!" they all yelled "that's it you've done it now! IRON DRAGON: ROAR" "FORBIDDEN MAGIC: SHIELD!" charles created a barricade to protect himself from gajeels roar however still got pushed back a few feet "impressive.. you pushed me back, for the first and last time!" "how do we get her out bastard!?" gajeel yelled. Gajeel and Charles threw a few more attacks at each other while jet and droy sat by the black hole "LEVY! LEVY" lily transformed into his larger build "Im coming gajeel!" "thanks buddy!" gajeel turned his arm into a blunt, iron weapon and sent it flying towards charles but charles countered with an attack spell, lily attempted to block his spell but got sent flying into a tree "crap.." "it seems it's just us once again. FORBIDDEN MAGIC: LOST SOULS!" black ghosts surrounded gajeels body "JET, DROY GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND HELP GODDAMN IT!" "what about levy?!" "STOP BEING COWARDS, TO SAVE LEVY WE NEED TO DEFEAT THIS GUY!" jet and droy stood up "to protect levy?" "we need to defeat this guy?" "FORBIDDEN MAGIC: CONSUMING DREAD!" that singular attack forced jet and droy out of commission "YOURE SO PATHETIC" "IF YOURE SO GREAT YOU CAN HANDLE HIM ALONE" jet shouted at gajeel through deep breaths "IVE BEEN DOING THAT THIS ENTIRE TIME YOU IDIOTS!" gajeel turned his whole body to steel "I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO PROTECT LEVY? YOURE DOING A PRETTY CRAPPY JOB!" jet and droy lightly frowned, they couldn't believe that those words came out of his mouth out of everyone, of course he was right though, if they really wanted to protect levy they wouldn't have gone down so easy.

Jet and droy rose to their feet and continued to fight but it was no use, it was as if none of their spells were useful on the guy, they'd barely scratched him "this is getting boring now.." charles yawned and surrounded himself was a deadly amount of magic power "FORBIDDEN MAGIC: COMMAND" to an outsider it might have appeared that nothing had changed and that charles completely stopped his attack, which is what her and droy thought "what's happened?" jet laughed "that was pathetic man, we'll get levy back in no time!" Gajeel then turned around to face the two "Kill them" gajeel attacked them. His eyes were lifeless "GAJEEL STOP!" "YOU TRAITOR, I ALWAYS KNEW TOU WERE A BAD GUY!" "AND TO THINK LEVY TRUSTED YOU!"

After a measly two attacks jet and droy had passed out, charles smirked "now dragon slayer, time to finish off the cat and the girl" he brought levy back up, she was awake but she looked extremely confused "gajeel?" "kill them!" charles yelled " Iron dragon: wing attack!" an attack fired at levy but in the nick of time lily blocked it with his sword "what's gotten into you man?!" "iron dragon: wing attack!" a follow up attack caught them off guard and they were now on the ground "it's time dragon, finish them!" gajeel crested a chainsaw like weapon on his arm and raised it up. Gajeel dropped the weapon to kill levy and lily but stopped it at their necks "i don't take no damn orders off anyone!! IRON DRAGON ROAR!" "what?" the attack hit charles directly forcing him to hit a tree lingering behind him "what happened then gajeel?" lily asked "that bastard casted a control spell on me, i couldn't think straight" levy softly smiled "i'm glad you're back now.." "yeah me too! time too destroy this asshole!" "solid script: iron!" "AW YEAH! THANKS LEVY!" gajeel started devouring the iron "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT. FORBIDDEN MAGIC: DEVASTATING FLAMES" black flames desperately shot towards gajeel "SOLID SCRIPT: WATER!" levy put out half of his attack letting lily divert the remainder flames away from them. Gajeel appeared behind charles "GOTCHA!" he punched him with an iron fist in the back of his head, "we did it!" levy high fived gajeel "you're right shrimp" "well down guys" lily congratulated "IM NOT DOWN JUST YET! FORBIDDEN MAGIC: RAGING RENEGADE!" the spell hit them all causing them all to black out, a mysterious casino looking machine appeared "they have been.. handled!!" "let's just leave them, i doubt they'll be awake for awhile" charles and the other weird being disappeared leaving the five fairy tail members weak and powerless on the floor.

Lilys eyes slowly opened "damn.. he got us" gajeel followed "there is no way this team was chosen to beat that guy together" levy slowly blinked her eyes open "i agree" lily looked down in thought "maybe cana messed up her predictions?" levy shook her head "i doubt it, if anything maybe the enemy messed with her predictions without us knowing" "but how would they do that?" "i have no ide-" "LEVY!" jet and droy tackled levy into a hug "you're okay!!" gajeel glared at them "we should head back to the guild, right now we have no leads, we need to report what's happened to everyone" lily looked at gajeel "natsu isn't gonna like the news" "i know.." levy smiled "lulu and the others are bound to have more luck than we had!" lily shook his head "if canas team predictions were sabotaged, there's no ensuring that they will get any information" droy spoke up "did natsu ever mention what the exact reason they wanted y/n for was?" "i don't think he did" jet answered "maybe asking him would piece some of this together, he called her the diety, but why is that relevant to why they need her?" levy rose her finger to her chin and rested her hand on it in thought "a god or goddess, i assume they're referring to her angel slayer magic but why is that important to them?" lily shook his head in confusion "i'm not sure but maybe natsu has some answered for us.." "lilys right!" the five sped back to the guild to inform them of their unfortunate defeat while also ensuring they were not being followed by their previous foe.