CELESTIAL SKIRMISH

Natsu had reunited with lucy hibiki and erza, however erza had disappeared and the others had run into 'gray' laying in a river, natsu walked up to him "huh? wake up! erg ah you're heavy come on help me out here i'm in a hurry, wake up dude" natsu starts shaking him " and where's y/n i left her with you, is she okay? was she hurt? wake up man!" Gray stood on his own and grinned evilly, natsu sweats "uh? you okay?" the water starts flowing faster and a random piece of wood appeared under natsus feet making him sick "how did you hide a raft down there!" gray shamefully looked at natsu "how pathetic poor natsu your motion sickness will be the death of you, got to say i never thought you'd be such a pushover and for y/n she died" natsu immediately looked at him "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" gray grinned again "i said she's dead, she blew up with Racer" gray put his foot on natsus head "i'm tired of having to deal with her anyways always so happy and acting strong same goes for you, let's face it fire and ice just don't mix i've had enough just like y/ns life our partnership is ended" gray had a ice spear "this is goodbye pal" Natsu grunted and tried to stand "say what you want about me but leave y/n out of this! you were suppose to look after her!" three arrows then shot through grays ice, both gray and natsu looked at the source of the arrows.
"all right come out!" gray sends multiple ice spears towards the source but all of his spears got shot through with more arrows, lucy pointed her finger "mind telling me what the hell you're doing" happy screamed "looks obvious too me" one of lucy's spirits, sagittarius had a bow in his hands "it would appear we foiled his foul play" natsu lifts one of his arms up "nice shot lucy" then collapses while almost being sick "i know you're motion sick but seeing you almost puke after saying my name has really lowered my self esteem" "what's going on gray you're taking this way too far unless he stole your fish then that's completely justified" happy yelled "don't give him an out stupid cat!" happy scoffs "stupid? ya know if y/n was here she'd give you the what for!" happy sulks, natsu mumbled "y/n" gray groaned "could you guys get anymore annoying, mind your own business. i'll deal with the rest of you once i'm done with him so keep your little mouths shut and wait your turn" happy looked scared "what.." lucy squeezed her hand shut "is this nirvana? Has that thing already switched one of us to the dark side" natsu groaned "why wont it stop, it's wobbling let me off" "how are you still sick even when it's not moving" lucy yelled, happy took off "hang on buddy i'm coming for ya" gray freezes happy, lucy put her hands on her hips "how could you! he's one of your friends" gray puts his hand out and surrounds it in magic "happy may be able to fly but he can only carry one person, he doesn't have any combat skills that's all the info gray has on the pest"

BACK TO Y/N
I followed the smoke and found nothing? maybe they were still alive that would be the only explanation to their disappearance, i wondered through the woods looking for any sign that Leon or Racer was still alive, snapped branches, food prints, clothing but nothing , i wondered for another few minutes then sat down "jeez all this exercise is exhausting" i rested for 5 minutes then i heard a scream, "ANGEL SLAYER:CLOUD take me to the source of that scream!" I raced through the forest as quick as i could until I found Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Happy, Hibiki and Gray?
However Natsu was quivering on some wood, Happy was frozen and Gray looked to be fighting everyone else, he shot an attack at Lucy but Hibiki blocked it "GRAY! what are you doing! and where's Sherry?" he turned around and Hibiki yelled "y/n i don't think that's gray!" not gray? well it clearly is "who else could it be?" i walked down to him "i couldn't find leon or racer, but that just makes me believe they're still alive" gray looked me up and down "y/n, member of fairy tail m, angel slayer magic, very pretty, nice body, good sense of humour, confident and brave. That's what gray thinks of you" i very visibly looked confused "that's what gray thinks of me?" i blushed "y/n" i looked down at nastu and tried to help him up but no use "hey.. hang on a second i'll sort your motion sickness out in a sec" i say softly, natsu groans "do it now" i shook my head "so if you're not gray who are you?" gray then turns into Lucy, our lucy yelled "me?" "you've gotta be kidding me, you can't honestly think you're fooling us we know you're not the real lucy so you might as well show us your true form"  fake lucy rests a hand on her hip "oh i'll show you and i'll think you'll find them every bit as real as that bimbo" she raises her top and boobs flop out, i look away "LUCY PUT YOUR BREASTS AWAY" i grab happy and turn him away in his ice cube, real lucy moans "but it wasn't me" sagittarius and hibiki grin "yep they're real" real lucy kicks them both "i hate both of you" carla sweats "think about what kind of example you're setting for wendy you floozy" i nod "exactly think of the children" real lucy gets flustered "but that's not me, i mean it is but it isn't, why does this kind of stuff always happen to me anywaysss?" real lucy cries.
Fake lucy dulls her eyes "i'm sorry but it's only gonna get worse than this from here on out, you see now i know exactly which keys you're carrying. YOU had an audience with the celestial spirit king, how did a noob like you ever get the honour, whatever doesn't matter. Listen up sagittarius, take them out" arrows fired at me and hibiki "did i do that?" sagittarius questioned, pieces of clothes rip off me and hibiki, i couldn't use any more spells right now my magic is practically useless, after using the amount of magic i already had today i was run dry, the only spell i could pull ofd is cloud but that's because it barely uses any magic power.
Me and hibiki were on the ground i looked at him "this isn't how i imagined our date to go" he lightly smiled "that makes you and me both " real lucy stands infront of him "are you crazy?" carla flies to join real lucy "but i thought you only took orders from lucy" sagittarius sounds pained " i am so sorry my lady but it's not i, my body is out of control"
besides me hibiki is clutching his side in pain, i can't let him suffer like this. Then it's decided "hey don't worry i'll heal you hang on" hibiki stops me and holds my wrist "don't you barely have any magic left" i nod "that's why i'm not needed here you and lucy can defeat her together but not if i'm a target, let me heal you.. just promise you'll save natsu" he stares me dead in the eyes "are you sure about this" i think about it "eh not really but i'm tired so i'm gonna do it anyways. ANGEL SLAYER: RECOVERY" as i casted the spell i passed out, hibiki placed me by natsu in the river, if it came to it he knew natsu would try and protect me.

Around half an hour later
Grass, i moved my hands and there was grass under my hands, i got up and found Lucy, some pink haired girl and natsu.
Lucy and Natsu seemed to have woken up just before me "you're awake?" natsu envelops me in a hug "when fake gray told me you were dead i was gonna kill him, then obviously it wasn't him but still are you okay?" i grinned "yeah and grays okay, me sherry leon and gray all beat racer together but.." i looked away, natsu rested his hands on my shoulders "i don't know what happened to leon or racer, racer strapped a bomb to his chest and leon jumped off a cliff with him to stop it from blowing us all up and when i went down the cliff to see if they were still there.. they were gone. Also what's with these new outfits?" the pink haired lady put her hand up "that was me i also changed you too" i blushed "you changed us?" she nodded "did you not want that? do you want to punish me" i moved my hands "no no no i was just curious" lucy buried her face into her hands "this is virgo, Virgo this is y/n" i waved at her and she waved back "we're wasting time here, where's that weird light thingy" natsu asked, we all looked around and faced a bright beacon of light in the sky i looked back at everyone "what is that?"