2man job Pt1

Me and gray had just returned to the guild after a long journey home from hana, we completed our job of finding the missing people of the town easily and without damaging any buildings might i add.
I sat down on one of the bar stools and damn was it cold it felt like i had just sat on a block of ice
"you're back!" "hi natsu" apollo flew up to me "you weren't long!" i nodded, "yeah the mission was fairly easy!" natsu crossed his arms, man i know i say this a lot but he is so attractive "i still can't believe you didn't invite me" i stood up and poked him in the cheek "i'm sorry, we can go on one if you'd like!" his eyes light up "really? CMON!" he grabbed my arm and pulled me straight over the job board, apollo slowly flew behind us "which one should we do?!" natsu asked eagerly "hmm.. for me it's between these two" i took two requests of the board. One was about capturing a ferocious beast in the mountains and the other was to go undercover in a school to find out who's been stabbing people, stabbing people in a school that's crazy "you want to do this one?" He points at the school one "but the beast one sounds way better" I looked at him cross "no, in this one we'll be spies!" "YOURE RIGHT LETS DO IT!" I smiled brightly and turned towards Apollo "you coming?" "No I'm busy, me and the other cats are having an exceed pamper night" and I'm not here too see it? Bummer wish I could've seen them cutely sat with cucumbers on their eyes in dressing gowns "NATSU I WANNA STAY" he drags me by my clothes "oh no you don't, they'll have another pamper night and you can stay then but today we're becoming ninja spies!" I frowned "fine" he pulled me all the way to the train station.
"Did you really have to pull me all the way here?" i straightened myself up, i could've walked he just didn't let me "no, you would've ran straight to the cats" still holding my clothes "so you're not going to let me go?" "get on the train first" i frowned and slowly walked on the train, i felt like a little kid.
Me and Natsu sat down opposite eachother, i used my magic on him so he wouldn't get motion sickness and the train started. I looked at him funny, something was weird about him he looked off distracted "natsu?" no reply "natsu?" no reply again, i tugged his scarf "natsu.." he was staring me in the eyes directly infront of my face. Is it hot in here or is it just him i-uh mean me? I pulled back and looked to my left blushing "huh?" i frowned is he really gonna act like we weren't almost kissing i mean his lips were right infront of mine and our eyes, his eyes don't even get me started! "don't worry.."

The train stopped at our destination "we're here!" i gripped natsus hand and started running, i was so excited to do this mission you don't understand i had never been a spy before! Never been to a school before either well maybe i had been but not from what i could remember.. i looked up to the sky one day i'll get my memories back but for now it's me and natsu!

We arrived at a very large building and knocked, after waiting for a few seconds a petite old lady opened the door "and you are?" she croaked "we're fairy tail!" natsu gave her a thumbs up flashing his guild mark "shhh come to the back.." the lady closed the door on us "that wasn't very nice was it?" natsu turned to me "no, very rude in fact and she wants us to go around the back? dodgyyy" he nods "stay behind me" he walked around the building as i walked behind him, if we get ambushed i will not be very happy.
As we finally got to the back of the large building a smaller door opened "over here!" natsu looked behind him at me "should we?" i nodded, he started walking once again making sure i was still behind him following.
We entered the building through the smaller door and was greeted with a suited man "are you members of the fairy tail guild?" i smiled and flashed my guild mark at him "ah i see, come this way" me and natsu flashed eachother a weary look, where is this man taking us like first we get sent to the back of a building and now we have to follow a man. Weird.
The man lead us to another building which I had assumed was the school "here we are, through this door" the suited man gestured for us to walk through the door so we walked through it.
"Hello? Anyone in here?!" Natsu yelled "Hello fairy tail, i'm Principal Nezuol and you're here to go undercover for us correct?" natsu replied "yeah thats correct!" the man stepped to us and handed us uniforms and schedules "while you're here you will be classified as new students and will have to abide by the schools rules while also trying to figure out who's behind multiple stabbings at the school, we've supplied you a joint room that the man outside will show you. That'll be all good day" he ushered me and natsu out of his office with bags "weird" "this way"