Enter the Oracion Seis!

Wendy politely smiled at us all and everyone was surprised that the final guild only sent one person and that person was only a child. Even though she was a child I could feel the magical power coming from her along with the others in the room, I wasn't the best with my magic but erza taught me how to sense it and control the spells i could do, now with that control i'm considered pretty strong. "Now then now that all guilds are present we can begin" the big man known as 'Jura' from Lamia Scale announced "he's not even phased by this?!" Gray freaked "well why would he be I'm sure you can sense the magic power coming from her she's as strong as the rest of us" I said and Erza nodded "but still they must be really hurting for members if they sent her here alone" sherria whispered to Lucy, then a small white cat came in "she isn't alone, you shouldn't jump to conclusions goddy trollope" a cat. Another small, adorable, cat. It took me a minute. "AWW SO CUTE!" i yelled and started running towards it till Erza hit me on the head and i passed out. I woke up to Natsu's loud shouting "WOULD YOU SHUT UP IM TRYING TO REST HERE!" he looked behind "oh you're awake"he smiled i nodded and looked up. He was running down a long path at like 20mph. Only then i realised i was barely holding on and tightened my grip around his neck and squeezed my legs tighter around his abdomen. "So where are we going?" i questioned as i bobbed up and down on his back "to defeat the oracion seis!" he yelled "uh huh and how are we going to do that exactly" "don't worry y/n with my fire dragon roar i can destroy anyone and anything i'll protect you" i lightly blushed at the 'protect you' comment he made but shook it off, i've known this guy for barely a week and he's so annoying i can't just be blushing at his idiotic comments like that jeez. "yeah i don't doubt that.. but who are these guys?" he looked behind at me"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING IDIOT" "sorry" he yelled and turned back "they're like 7.. no was it 8? I GOT IT! 6 really bad people in a dark guild and we're going to say beat them up!" i giggled and lightly smacked his head "idiot" "huh?" he questioned "don't worry. What did you mean by we?" I looked around "me and you of course" he grinned "US TWO?! natsu they gathered 4! guilds to defeat these guys you can't seriously think me and you have what it takes to defeat them all" i sighed "not with that attitude" he shouted "we got this! IM FIRED UP NOW" i rested my head on his shoulder in defeat and let him carry on running. This wasn't the most comfortable ride he kept making me hit my head on branches "NATSU!" Erza yelled i turned around "yay i'm being rescued!" i sulked. Gray shouted "wait up numbskull" "yeah in your dreams" natsu grinned "Gray! help""jump i got you" so i jumped and he caught me, i smiled "thank you" he put me down and we continued running after natsu "you have no clue how much of a nightmare that was. First i got woken up by him screaming. Then he tells me we're gonna beat up the Oracion Seis by ourselves and Lastly he kept making me hit my head on branches the idiot" Gray laughed "i tried to stop him from stealing you but he kept insisting that he 'must take her because she's so strong'" he shook his head. Suddenly Natsu jumped off a cliff "Natsu!" i yelled as i watched him fall "Angel slayer: Cloud!" i jumped on and it took me down the cliff "You're really gonna go with that jerk after he stole you!" gray yelled while Erza deadpanned "that could've took all of us down ya know."
"natsu!" "natsu!" "over here" he answered "are you okay?" "yeah but my head really hurts, this forest smells funky too" "it smells funky?" he nodded "so weird" "what did you say!" he yelled "nothing" i squeaked.
Some how i ended up back on his back but this time i casted a protection spell around us so i wouldn't hit my head "YOU FINALLY CAUGHT UP" natsu yelled "wow i'm getting deja vu" mumbled gray "WOULD YOU IDIOTS STOP SHOUTING" i yelled "I WAS ACTUALLY COMFY THEN" i was extremely annoyed till a huge shadow cast over us and Natsu looked up and Gray ran into him causing them to fall together " SO WE'RE TAKING CHEAP SHOTS NOW ARE WE?!" Natsu yelled pushing his head against Grays "IF I WANTED A PIECE OF YOU I WOULD TAKE IT ON" Gray yelled back "FOCUS" erza parted them i tan and hugged Erza "i missed you" she shook her head and patted mine. "love" mumbled Sherria while holding Leon's arm. I looked up to finally see what the shadow was and it was a big blue pegasus ship. All of a sudden the ship completely blew up "WHATS HAPPENING" Hibiki yelled, everyone gasped in shock. This wasn't planned? it seemed like no one had a clue what was going on right now and neither did I! We all watched the ship crash in the distance "Gray" natsu sniffed "i know we've got company, everyone stay frosty" everyone got into a fighting stance as 6 figures emerged from the dark smoke created from the crash. "is that them?" i asked Lucy who was standing to the right of me "yeah it's gotta be" she nodded "lowly maggots swarming together" the biggest one frowned in disguise "i'm afraid short stuff isn't going to make it to the party" the white haired one smirked "and neither is the bald wizard saint! we took them down" two blue blobs danced by the side of her. Leon looked shocked "you defeated Jura?" "impossible" one of the three pretty boys added. "there's terror in their voices i can hear it" the one with the large snake. WAIT SNAKE? "the quicker we wrap this up the bet" i cut the blonde one off and got excited while walking up to them "y/n dont!" Lucy yelled "so cute! can i pet your snake" i smiled he looked at me confused "are you talking too me?" he asked "well yeah do you see anyone else with a snake around here?" he shook his head as Erza pulled me back behind her "i'll pet her one day!" i pouted, the snake guy looked confused. No one's ever taken interest in his snake before so why her? "man i didn't expect you to show yourselves" Erza courageously addressed them first, Natsu cracked his knuckles talking to Gray "you ready?" "you bet" Gray smirked. "you want an invitation" snake guy grinned "you being here is enough for us" Gray and Natsu stated in unison while charging at them "Racer!" the big guy commanded the blonde guy nodded and hit them in the backs, he does stuff so quick, bet he's not popular with the ladies. "Natsu! Gray!" what the frick two lucy's yelled i turned around "GIRL WHAT" i was staring at two lucy's they turned around to look at eachother and Lucy attacked Lucy "stop hitting yourself!" i yelled "it's not me! it's me?" "THAT DIDNT MAKE SENSE. YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT" "YEAH JUST HELP ME IDIOT" i smiled and helped her "ANGEL SLAYER: BLINDING LIGHT" Lucy went blind and stopped her attack, taking damage she turned into the two blue blind and disappeared, Lucy high fived me "oh yeah!" i high fived her back. We looked around and everyone was fighting eachother, i seen Erza get bit by the snake "ERZA" i tan towards her and got hit myself "time to end this. Prepare for oblivions embrace!" the big one with the tattoos pointed his staff at us and green and black auras started emitting out of the ground. What is happening i tried crawling over to Erza but i couldn't move. The big guy was about to cause us all devastating pain and then, he stopped and muttered a single word. "wendy."