The Girl and the Ghost

"jellal" i heard over and over again from wendy while tears poured out of her eyes "hey are you okay?, who's jellal and why do you keep talking about him?" i fully regained my sight after being knocked out, do you know what that does to a girl? i swear that cobra guy has no respect for women at all. I heard a snicker coming from directly in front of us, my eyes lead me to the guy which i previously came to know as 'Brain' and some blue haired man "he's jellal" brain states, i went to reply when i heard loud shouts from outside the cave   "Y/N, WENDY" that sounded like natsu "natsu?" "Y/N" Natsu yelled again, carla turned "WENDY?" i see more figures infront of me forming which i made out to be happy, carla and natsu, i smiled i was so happy to see them "jellal" Natsu announced, who is this damned jellal? why the hell does everyone know him? and why the hell has no one ever told me about him? I feel so out of the loop, wendy kept crying only now she kept on saying 'sorry' or that she 'had to do it' "WENDY you used your healing magic on him?!" carla asked "what were you thinking? you know what that does to you" and weirdly just as carla said that wendy collapsed face first onto the floor "WENDY!" i yelled i barely knew this girl but i wasn't about to let her fall face first into the floor so i caught her and used a little healing magic of my own "Angel Slayer: Recovery" recovery was for one on one healing and eden was for large groups of people, of course recovery was more effective in healing but eden could heal more than one person "she'll be okay she just needs to rest" i informed her cat friend.
Natsu stepped forward "i don't know why you're here or where you came from" he lit his fist on fire and charged at the blue haired man "but you don't belong here" however jellal just sent him back into a wall with a spell like he was nothing "Natsu!" i ran yelling, happy joining my actions, together we lifted the rocks off of him "it's nice to see your condition hasn't diminished your power" brain smiled, jellal took one look at him and blasted him away the same as he did to natsu
"angel slayer: recovery" i used one of my spells on natsu but it really drained my energy, i still wasn't that strong yet due to the fact that i haven't been using my magic for that long so using 3 healing spells and a defence spell really took it out of me making me collapse on top of natsu's chest "y/n!" happy yelled "you need to save your powers for a while" i death stated at him "we're fighting a top dark guild i haven't got time to rest, we still aren't 100% on what their plans are yet" carla looked at me "she's absolutely right, we'll all have plenty of time to rest after this but right now we should be putting our all into defeating the oracion seis like the other guilds are" i nodded and tried to get up but failed "okay but 2 minutes won't hurt, you can't even stand to your feet" i looked happy "okay 2 minutes, only till Natsu wakes up" we waited for a minute and Natsu woke up "okay! let's rock! bring it on!" i frowned "not so fast! some of us are resting!" he looked down at his chest "then don't rest on me idiot!" he looks around and points "that rock looks comfy use that" carla sternly looked at him "show her more respect she just put all her effort into healing you, that's why she's on your chest she collapsed and cannot yet get up" i smiled at her and mouthed a 'thank you' making her smile back, natsu looked down at me "i'm sorry i thought you just fancied a nap, also thank you for healing me i appreciate it" i smile at him "anytime" then he gets up and this funny serious look appeared on his face "now where did jellal go" carla crossed her arms "he left" "AND YOU JUST LET HIM?" i sighed "after seeing what happened with you and brain we were more focused on seeing if you were alright" carla nods "also i'm aware of your history with that guy" i then interrupted "i'm not" carla shook her head and carried on "anyways as i was saying we need to be more focused on getting wendy and y/n back to the others as soon as possible" natsu growled "you do want to save your friend don't you" "come on" happy said softly, i pulled his scarf and started walking "carla get wendy please. Natsu stop being such an idiot, i don't know who this 'jellal' person is but it's very clear you don't like him and although you might want to fight him we need to go help erza, I don't want her to die" he started grumbling at me "it would be much quicker if we could fly" carla spoke "aye" "well happy can carry me and you can carry  wendy" "but your friend" i forget she doesn't know that much about me "well i have a spell to fly, well float same thing" she nodded "then we'll fly" happy and carla got their wings out and carried their dragon slayers "Angel slayer:flying cloud" a cloud appeared underneath me and i sat on it, then we ascended into the sky.
It was a peaceful journey, I had a few minutes to regain my energy. I was softly humming to myself and looked down to take in the beautiful scenery when i seen gray "guys look down there it's gray!" i smiled and waved down at him "..." he shouted something up at us but it wasn't clear because of the great distance between us, then i seen a flash move up towards us and we're all falling down from the sky, we were hit, but by what? we fell to the floor, natsu caught wendy "happy! carla!" he looked around and i was still falling, wendy might've been caught but what about me, i shut my eyes ready to fall then i felt something extremely cold under my butt making me scream until i fell into someone's arms.

I opened my eyes to gray "gray! thank you! that would've hurt" i hugged him "no problem but don't get too distracted" he put me down and natsu picked up the cats and wendy "I TOLD YOU ITS THE END OF THE LINE" the blonde fast man from before shouted, so he hit us "ICE MAKE: RAMPART" a huge ice wall appeared infront of the blonde guy to protect natsu and the others, Natsu looked back at us "will you be okay here?" he asked me "i'll be fine! you need to go and help erza!" he grinned "leave it to me! but as soon as we get there i'm coming back" i smiled back at him "sure thing" gray looked down "go! hurry!" Natsu sprinted away from the area and left me and gray to deal with this fast guy, gray looked exhausted, i placed a hand on his back and made a fist with my free hand "we've got this" he looked at me "no matter what it takes" the blonde guy put his hand on grays ice wall "impressive, this is the second time that you've stopped me" i looked at the guy in confusion "right, who even are you?" i asked the blonde guy "like obviously i know you're apart of the oracion seis but what's your name" Gray deadpanned "now is not the time to be making friends y/n" the blonde guy laughed "my names racer" y/n smiled "okay, racer, we're gonna kick your ass" Gray and me got into a fighting stance ready to beat Racer with everything we could.