Finally home

We all landed piled on eachother, "we're back everybody!" natsu yelled, making everyone get up "jeez careful natsu, my arm remember" "shoot im sorry!" we looked around and all the exceeds from edolas were there "we're back!" happy celebrated, carla stepped forward "we cannot allow them to stay here, they're far too dangerous! they should return to edolas" i squatted beside her "hey, their homelands gone be nice" wendy followed me "they have nowhere to go, we should forgive them" "never!" a few cats scratched the back of their heads "we apologise for throwing rocks at you lady "we have no place to go now that extalias been destroyed" "we'll promise that we'll be nicer to you now" "please say you'll forgive us" carla made a fist "this has nothing to do with you kids!it's her! i'm angry because extalias queen and her lackeys sent me to earth land on a mission to kill the dragon slayers!" done white exceed stepped forward "i know! the queen preferred us to give up all our eggs! how can she be so heartless? gah!" another blue cat that looked similar to happy rubbed his shoulder "calm down dead" happy waved to them "hey there mister!" more cats started speaking up "yeah no joke, she never even told us why, did she?" i straightened myself and frowned "are you not gonna give her a chance to explain herself? she's your queen! give her a chance to talk!" everyone looked at me in shock, one of the elder cats nodded "i can assure you she has a most honourable reason to do so" another one spoke "i remember the moment vividly, it was 6 years ago, as i have mentioned to you exceeds before, queen chargot has the ability to glimpse into the future, it is both a gift and a curse.. one day she had a vision showing the downfall of extalia due to magic power and the humans so we decided to try and save the children" happy looked up "that's a completely different story to the one we were told, you aren't lying to us are you?" the elder shook his head "no young man, to prevent panic among the extalians we carried out our plan without their knowledge, the queen then announced a false proclamation. It was merely a coverup for our plan, we felt horrible about making the queen lie to you like that" "but we had no choice" "we simply could not go public with the knowledge that our beloved extalia might come crashing to the ground" "despite what you've heard i assure you that we have no ill will towards the dragon slayers whatsoever" wendy smiled "don't worry we know, you just needed something to go along with the story you told em" i sat down admiring all the kitty cats, not paying attention to the conversation any more, i and heard enough, the queen tried protecting the children but it came out as destroying dragon slayers, then the cats started flying away, i reached my hand out to them "no the kitties!" i cried, gray bonked my head "you have your own now, quit being so selfish" "selfish? look how cute they are and they're leaving" gray smiled and shook his head "you have apollo now idiot" apollo stood infront of me "my very won kitty" i stood up and spun him around "i have my own kitty!" erza smiled at me then focused on the conversation carla was having with the queen, urging me to do the same "how did i end up possessing the same prophetic power that you do?" carla asked "i don't really know what to say" the queen said making the elder cats act funny "why are you avoiding my question?" carla questioned, i put my unbroken arm around erza "how'd you get that?" i asked looking at the scar on her cheek "other me, ya know she wasn't so bad.." erza smiled "i wish i got to meet other me.." erza slapped my head "ow what was that for?" she shook her head "there could ever be anyone like you" i smiled "well i thought that about you till i see how scary edolas version of you was" "sniff, sniff, sniff" erza froze "aren't you lovely? such a fragrant parfum, mmmm i just can't get enough" a cat resembling ichiya started harassing erza "knock it off!" she asked pushing him away "please miss, allow me to enjoy your parfum a little longer!" "no, stop it, GET AWAY!" she punched the cat that resembled ichiya flying, i giggled "nothings different with him" me and apollo laughed together and waved the exceeds off with team natsu, "bye we'll see you later!" natsu waved "bye kitties" i sulked, the exceeds said their goodbyes "all righty what do you say we get back to the guild!" natsu yelled "i don't knoe abohr you guys but i think i need to get to the hospital" i winced "i'll come with you" erza announced "what will we even tell everyone?" lucy asked "nothing, since they got no clue that anything happened why bother telling them?" erza nodded "goodpoint" "how will i explain apollo then?" i asked, natsu grinned "just say he's happy friend and you two hit it off when you met!" "uh we got a problem" gajeel said "where the heck is my cat? don't tell me those flying felines took lily" he yelled "who's lily?" asked gray "remember that big brawny exceed who helped us?" lucy replied, lily stepped out of the trees "are you blind? i'm right here!" but he was much smaller than he was in edolas, he was in his exceed form, i ran over to him "so tiny, HIS EARS OH MY LORD!" i played with his ears "i'm only letting you do this because you saved my life!" "STAY AWAY FROM MY CAT!" gajeel yelled stealing him out of my arms "would it be possible to join the guild that took care of my prince?" asked lily "you said you'd get me in gajeel" apollos eyes went starry "and me! think i could join too?" "of course!" natsu yelled "now on an unrelated note, i happened to come across a suspicious person"ily tugged a rope, gajeel chuckled "what an overachiever, you're definitely my cat all right!" attacked to the rope was a white haired girl in a purple dress "hold on, it's not what you think, please let me explain!" lily pulled her so hard that she fell to her knees, natsus eyes widened "i'm not suspicious, i'm a member of fairy tail too" "it's lisanna" natsu spoke "don't be so rough with me cat! wait are you and exceed?" the girl on the floor asked "i'm panther lily" lily answered "if you got a problem with my cat you'll have to take it up with me lady! well?" gajeel yelled "woah she looks just like" gray spoke "lisanna" erza finished "no way.." "it can't be""perhaps she's the one from edolas?" said carla "natsu!" the girl yelled tackling natsu into a hug, her eyes started watering "natsu, it's you, i thought i'd never see you again" she got off natsu and hugged happy "oh happy! you're here too! i missed you so much! it's been so long since i've seen everyone! this makes me so happy! Oh you must be the 3 new members of the guild i haven't met yet, the little one looks like wendy and the blonde must be lucy, but you? i've never seen you before" i walked up to her and offered my hand for her to shake "hi i'm y/n! it's a pleasure to meet you!" i smiled she shook my hand, gray pointed at her "are you our lisanna?" the girl nodded "she came back to life!" natsu yelled "hurray!!" happy joined in, they went to hug her but erza pulled them back "hold it right there! you can't be our lisanna! she died two years ago and she couldn't possible have been resuscitated" lisanna then told us how she didn't die, she got pulled away by an anima.
"WHY LISANNA WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US THE TRUTH IN EDOLAS?" natsu yelled "it wasn't the right time" she looked down "i was gonna stay in edolas i didn't want my brother and sister to be sad again but then i got taken away with the rest of you" i smiled "mira and elfman are gonna be so happy when they find out!" i yelled "come on!" i yelled and pulled her hand "they went to the church before all this so they should still be there!" "wait for us y/n!" erza yelled "hold on!" lucy yelled running after us "be careful your arm is still broken remember!" natsu yelled "i can't wait to see mira smile, truly smile!"
we arrived at the church and mira and elfman were there, i stood back and let them reunite, lisanna ran to her siblings "mira! mira it's me! hey big brother elf!" they gasped and turned around, tears filled their eyes as they were greeted with their once dead little sister, we all smiled watching their happy faces "is this real?" mira asked crying, they hugged their sister all of them in tears "welcome home!" the siblings greeted, i turned around and walked away "where are you going?" wendy asked "it fella rude to intrude on their time together, i'm sure they have a lot to catch up on" everyone agreed following me "so what now?" lucy asked "hospital for me" i smiled "we need to go immediately" erza said pulling me away by my bad arm "ERZA THATS THE BROKEN ONE" "i'm coming!" yelled apollo "don't forget about me" i tried breaking out of erzas arm but failed "quick pollo!" i yelled as he caught up to us "i'll see you at the guild tomorrow!" i smiled waving to them all "bye y/n!" yelled happy "bye!" lucy waved "see ya soon!" gray smiled "we'll see you later!" carla and wendy waved, natsu just grinned and watched us walk away.
Turns out i had to stay in the hospital for a few days, i sustained more injuries than i thought, my arm was broken, i had internal bleeding and my ankle was sprained.
It was the next day and carla and wendy showed up at the hospital with some food "hey y/n! hey apollo!" wendy smiled "guys! hey, how did you know i was here?" i asked "erza told us earlier at the guild, since you can't leave for a few days we thought it would be kind to bring you something to eat" carla spoke as wendy placed down a box with food in it "thanks guys" i go to get up but i couldn't "pretend i'm hugging you" i moaned "we have to go now but please get better!" wendy yelled, carla waved "bye wendy! bye carla!" yelled apollo "say hi to lisanna for me!" wendy nodded, i turned to apollo "man it's so boring staying in bed, the whole guild are probably celebrating her return" "you did this to yourself ya know? you shouldn't be so reckless" "you sound like erza now" i sighed, a few hours later it was nighttime, "so bored!" i yelled "stop yelling some people are sleeping!" apollo told me off "yo y/n!" natsu climbed through the window" natsu!" i smiled "and happy!" happy flew into my arms "we're sorry we didn't come earlier, we didn't find out till just now from wendy!" i shushed him "be quiet it's past visiting times you're not suppose to be here" natsu frowned "neither are you!" he picked me up making me panick "natsu put me down!" i whisper yelled "stop moving or i'll end up dropping you" "be careful with her" said apollo "he will be don't worry!" smiled happy, natsu held me in his arms then jumped out the window, i gripped into his scarf "you're a psycho you know that?" he flashed me a toothy grin "let's take you back home" as he walked apollo and happy flees behind us getting to know eachother "why'd you have to stay in?" natsu asked "apparently i have internal bleeding, a sprained ankle and obviously my broken arm" "ouch.. i'm sorry" i smiled at him "don't be it's not your fault" "i said i'd rescue you and i couldn't, i was too weak" i slapped him using my hood hand "are you being serious? natsu dragneel you're one of the most strongest wizards i know, you never give up and you inspire everyone around you, i don't hear anyone calling you weak except yourself" he grinned you're right "i'm stronger than you so that must count for something" "no way! there's no proof!" "oh yeah? who scared all those monsters in edolas then?" "no fair! they probably thought you were insane and didn't want to deal with you" "even though you're injured you're still you" he smiled, a man walked past us and looked at us weirdly, i grinned evilly "help! the great demon lord dragneel is kidnapping me" the man panicked, it could've been true i mean i was in hospital clothes "leave her alone!" the random man laughed "you and your big mouth!" natsu ran away from the guy, as we ran away i looked up into natsus eyes, like i was seeing him for the very first time, the passionate look in his eyes couldn't help but make me smile "whatcha smiling at?" "nothing natsu, nothing at all" "so weird" i shook it off as we arrived outside the guild "this is where you should be" natsu smiled "i can't natsu, i can't even walk nevermind be in the guild" he pushed open the doors "don't worry about it i'll watch over ya!" "natsu no!" i yanked at his scarf trying to make him turn around but it was too late, like literally it was late at night but of course everyone was partying and enjoying life "y/n!" lucy yelled "WHY ARE YOU NOT IN THE HOSPITAL" erza yelled "blame flame for brains here" i pointed at him "NATSU" erza starts chasing him and attacked him making him drop me "you said you'd protect me!" i complained, but i didn't hit the ground, instead i got caught by two strong arms "don't worry, unlike natsu i'd never let a beautiful girl like you hit the ground" it was loki, one of lucy's spirits "LOKI?" lucy yelled "what are you doing here?" "i've come to save this damsel in distress" "you can put me down over there loki" loki grinned "you don't want to stay in my arms a little longer" "be a man loki! she doesn't want to be in your arms she needs a real man to hold her!" elfman yelled, gray stole me off elfman "trust me buddy she doesn't want you holding her any day of the week!" " yeah because she'd want a cold man like you!" elfman yelled "LEAVE MY DARLING GRAY ALONE" wha i turned and a blast of water was coming straight for me, i went flying "hey now!" guildarts caught me "why does everyone keep passing me around like i'm some sort of std" i pouted "give her back!" natsu yelled "she's all yours kid" i hugged natsus abdomen "take me home right now!" "but the funs only getting started!" "natsu she needs to get back to the hospital, she's seriously injured!" "nah she's fine, look" he started throwing me up and down in the air "stop!" i yelled but he just continued "leave princess y/n alone!" yelled apollo in his human like form catching me "you're a life saver" i smiled "princess?" asked mira "in our world she was a princess and i've kinda got accustomed to calling her that!" mira giggled "i can see that actually" i smiled "yeah that's right, i was all of your princess bow down, i deserve respect" the master chuckled "and i was the king!" i screamed "stay away, scary!" i shook and fell out of apollos arms "owie" i rubbed my bum with my free arm "that hurt" erza towered over me "you've been here for long enough "back to the hospital before you get seriously injured" "she worn her injured!" natsu complained "natsus right, i don't want to go back to the hospital, it's either stay here or go home" erza shook her head "if you start being in pain you better let me know straight away" she demanded, i saluted her "yes ma'am!" natsu picked me up and finally sat me down on a bench, "how's your injuries?" gray came and sat by us "none of your business ice queen" i hit natsu head "im feeling fine, my injuries aren't too bad" erza chuckled "not too bad? then why were you in hospital?" she asked "you make a good point, they don't feel that bad atleast" apollo and happy sit with us "that's not what you were saying in hospital yesterday" i frowned "that's because they kept poking me with some sharp thing and stealing my blood!" lucy giggled and sat down "that's a needle" "yeah, yeah whatever" wendy say down followed by carla "you shouldn't be in the guild in your state" carla told me "yeah you should be resting" wendy smiled "thanks for worrying guys but i'll be okay, nothing to worry about" i smiled brightly looking at all my friends. Wendy. Carla. Happy. Apollo. Lucy. Gray. Erza. Natsu, they all make up soemthing that i've never experienced before and that is a.. family. Fairy tail is and always will be my home.