❀ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ❀

Start from the beginning

"Well we did shag this morning and he said he loved me-"

"Not whilst you're holding my baby!" I whispered harshly, his eyes rolling, a faint smile on his face when Harry moved his head further into his, my heart warming at his expression.

"Have lots of babies, M" He mumbled, stroking up and down Harry's back lightly, "I like this one"

"He is quite cute, isn't he?" I murmured, observing the tiny body cuddling into my best friend, "You're not thinking of having one of your own?"

"I'm gay, love"

"There's surrogacy, adoption-"

"I don't need a baby when you're going to have a quidditch team full of them. Moony and I have talked about it, we're happy being Uncles to the most adorable, best babies in the world"

"You know you can have whenever you want, right?" I whispered, as he closed his eyes briefly, before looking at the ring, back to me with an appreciative smile.

"Of course, i'll be my godson's favourite"

"I kind of hope James and I are his favourites considering we made him" I muttered, picking up the box with the ring in and inspecting it, "This looks expensive"

"He's worth it, every galleon" He breathed out, glancing at the ring, "Y-you are okay with this, aren't you? Me asking your twin to marry me"

"Of course I am, Sirius, I want whatever makes you both happy. I know you love each other more than anything, you're good for him. You make him laugh and feel loved, I want you to do what's best. And if that's marrying my brother, that's what you should do, and it would make me very happy too because I get you as a brother in law" I told him softly, his eyes clouding over as he gazed at me, stretching his other arm out whilst holding Harry, allowing me to hug the other side of him, my head leaning into his.

"Thank you, M" He whispered, pressing his lips to my forehead delicately, pulling me closer to him, "I love you"

"And I love you. Now tell me, what are you going to say?"

"Erm....how about- are you ready for this?" He grinned, causing me to nod eagerly, drumming my hands down quietly on the table, building up the anticipation before he finally blurts, "Marry me"

"And?"

"And what?"

"You can't just say marry me, you need to do the more intimate and romantic part" I chuckled at his clueless expression, taking Harry back down, resting in the crook of his elbow easily, "Your favourite things about him, why you love him and him only. Why you want to be with him for the rest of his life. How insane he makes you feel, why he's the only person in the world you want to take your last breath with-"

"My godric, M, did Prongs propose to you or the other way around?"

"I proposed, she's just going off what I said because it was the best proposal in the world" James smirked, catching both of our attention as he leaned against the door frame, a small little red bag in his hand.

"Meh, there's some things I would have changed" I teased, hearing him scoff, walking towards me, placing the bag down on the table and wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind, kissing the top of my head.

"I save the most romantic and intimate parts for the bedroom, my love" He voiced huskily, Sirius barking out a laugh as my cheeks dusted a pink colour, lifting my hand up and swatting his arms, "Isn't that right, mum?"