Telepathy ✨

(A/N): Hello, babes!! I know I'm late but I hope you'll enjoy this!! If the wording is familiar, this is from an old BTS fanfic of mine. I changed names, descriptions, etc. so it may sound weird at times. Forgive me, enjoy<3

The day started like any other day. Normal.

I woke up to the annoying blaring of my alarm clock and dragged myself from the warmth of my pillows. I spent the most time trying to wrangle my hair into an acceptable style before throwing whatever was at the front of my closet. I chose to skip breakfast seeing as I didn't have time nor the desire to eat anything. With a sigh longer than my will to live, I grabbed my bag and keys. 

 The drive to school was just as boring and annoying as any day. Traffic in the morning was particularly slow considering everyone was heading out for the day. After I finally made it to my destination, I climbed out off my vehicle and stopped to read the words I'd been reading for years: West Manchester Highschool. I clicked my tongue before making my way towards the glass double-doors, not quite caring if I got to class on time. Once I was inside, I passed by the cafeteria still opting to not eat today's breakfast.

Soon, I was sitting at my usual desk at the far back of my homeroom class. I watched in utter boredom as throngs of teenagers spilled in and took their seats. Their idle chatting filled the room with a dull buzz until Mr. Wang, our homeroom teacher, walked in a waved a hand for silence. The room quieted instantly as we awaited further instructions. "Good morning, class. We have a busy day ahead of us. I need the following students to stand: (Y/N) (L/N), Riley Caine, Stephanie Chen, Mina Valdez, and Amaris Park.", he stated whilst placing his messenger bag on his desk.

My brows furrowed in confusion as I stood along with Riley, Stephanie, Mina, and Amaris. After sitting down his coffee, Mr. Wang faced us with a bright and proud smile. "You five have shown exemplary signs of knowledge, wisdom, and intellectual skill. You all are being moved to Mr. Jung's Honors Class upstairs. Congratulations, Team Wang scholars!!", he announced happily causing the entire class to break into applause. We stood in stunned silence whilst taking in the news. Mr. Wang chuckled at our expressions before saying, "Well what are you waiting for?! Get packed because it's almost time for Mr. Jung to call for attendance!".

We all began hurriedly packing our bags, and soon we were out the door and walking up the stairs to our new classroom. There was a beat of silence before Riley spoke up. "Ok. Can we all agree that keep to ourselves as a group? Even though we don't know each other that well?", he asked with nervousness evident in his voice. We all hummed in agreement before Mina added, "We're gonna find a group of empty desks towards the back, and that's where we'll sit from then on, ok?". More silent agreement followed.

Soon, we were in front of Mr. Jung's class. Riley looked at the rest us before nodding and knocking quietly on the door. Even though he was a mountain of a boy, he was a good 6'2, he was quiet and very anxious at times. There was a pause before a handsome man answered the door with a bright smile. "Welcome, Ladies, and Gentleman! Come on in!", he chirped whilst stepping aside for us. We walked in to see that there were only eleven other students in the room. Once all of us were inside, Mr. Jung clapped twice bringing the gaze of his students from their assignments to us. "Ok, class! We have five new students joining our Honors Class today. Please give a warm welcome to (Y/N), Riley, Stephanie, Ara, and Amari!", he announced happily before the class erupted into cheers.

The five of us smiled and waved awkwardly. Once the cheering had quieted down, Mr. Jung gestured for his students to stand. "Introduce yourselves to our new friends!", he commanded cheerily. A group of four girls walked forward and bowed. The first to announce themselves was a pretty dark-haired girl with blonde highlights at the front of her hair. "Hello, I'm Alex!  Nice to meet you all!", she said with a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Rei! I hope we can all be friends!", said another pretty dark-haired girl. A pretty blonde girl waved energetically at us before saying, "Hi!! I'm Ryan, welcome to our little family!". A pretty silver-haired girl waved happily before saying, "Hi, everyone! I'm Roseanne! It's very nice to meet you!".

Once their introductions had finished, they sat back down and a group of four boys made their way forward. They each greeted us with a few easy smirks and waved. "Hello, I'm Brandon. Hope we can all get along.", a tall raven haired boy spoke softly gently and flashed a wink. Next to me, Riley tensed and red began to color his cheeks. A shorter guy lightly shoved Brandon before nodding in our direction. " 'Sup, I'm Arny! Nice to meet all of you.", he greeted and I found myself smiling with him. A third guy beamed at us and simply said, "I'm Pete, I like bread.". I chuckled at the weirdness of his statement finding it cute.

While I was still trying to recover from the adorable scene I'd just seen, a tall silver haired guy stepped forward and waved a bit awkwardly.

"Hello, I'm Danny. It's nice to have you all here.", he spoke with a calm and melodic voice. The voice made my head turn and butterflies flutter inside my stomach. I knew that voice. It frequented my dreams many nights. Only a few feet away from me stood my insanely gorgeous crush. I knew he was an incredibly talented and wise person, but I had no idea he was in this class! From my left, Stephanie tugged on the hem of my shirt. "Isn't that the boy you said you'd risk it all for?!", she whisper shouted. I turned to her and gave her an "STFU" look.

Mr. Jung cleared his throat and gestured toward the back of the class where a cluster of empty seats were. We each walked to the back and took a seat. "Now that the introductions have been completed let us proceed with today's lesson.

*1 HR TIME SKIP*

"Ok, class. After that lesson, let's take a small quiz to see if we all comprehended!", Mr. Jung announced whilst passing out sheets of paper. Once all the tests had been given, he signaled for us to begin. I grabbed my pencil and got to work. A few minutes later, I put my pencil down and leaned against my desk . A satisfied smile made its way onto my features seeing that everyone was still working. I sighed quietly and began to daydream. My imagination roamed until a wild idea came to mind. I glanced around at the silent room before a mischievous smirk adorned my features. With hawk-like eyes, I watched for the slightest move of my peers.

Seeing that they were all still, I deemed it time for the next step of my plan. I inhaled deeply whilst closing my eyes before exhaling and opening them. "HELLO?!?!?", I screamed as loud as I could inside my head. I watched in absolute shock as Danny flinched and looked around in alarm. No one else moved or made a sound because, none of them could hear my thoughts... except for him. The boy, who had regained his composure, looked around before locking eyes with me.

I froze like a deer in headlights. I looked down and pretended to go over my answers. Seconds passed by and could still feel his eyes on me. "I know you did that. I know you can hear me, too. When class is over, meet me at my locker.", a voice I recognized as Danny's spoke in my head.

I glanced up to see him nod at me just as the dismissal bell rang...

THE END

(A/N): Hello again babes!! I hope you enjoyed this little story although it was poorly written. I didn't have as much time to write something better bc procrastination lol. As always, thanks for your support and love!! Please remember to drink water, eat healthily, and take care of yourselves. Please be safe, and if you can't be safe at least be careful. I'll see you next time, ILY <33333

thesmolbean out.

Danny Phantom.exe Oneshots~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara