Pretty Kitty (Oneshot)💗🤪

(A/N): Hello, my honeys!! I'm back with another piece to 'Cat Boy Cuddles"! This isn't a series, but I just like writing for it too much to leave it alone lol! I hope y'all like my writing! There will be some spicy dialogue but nothing too spicy!! Enjoy <33

I rolled my shoulders as I glanced at the clock on my bedroom wall. The time was 6:45, two hours later than when Danny said he'd be coming over. About three or four days ago, he'd come home from a trip with his best friend Arny, and usually, he'd show up at my place as soon as he'd gotten back. For some unknown reason, it'd taken him three whole days to send his usual ETA text.

I sighed and leaned back against the chair I was in. Suddenly, there was a knock at my room door. "Come in.", I called knowing exactly who it was. The youngest of my older brothers, Ethan, popped his head into the room and looked around a bit. "Julian asked if you'd eaten today. I figured I'd come ask too.", he said while ducking under the door frame to enter the room. I hummed as he moved to sit next to me in front of my vanity mirror. "I haven't eaten actually. Danny said he'd bring me food a few hours ago.", I informed with a sigh.

"I'm guessing your lover boy's late for delivery then!", he teased causing me to roll my eyes. "He's not my 'lover boy', we're friends jackass!", I said while shoving him away from me, hoping he'd fall out of his chair. Ethan barely moved and chuckled heartily. "I've known you all your life, so I'd think I'd know when my little sister's in love with someone.", he said after his laughing fit. I glared at him but said nothing more.

Ethan leaned forward and ran a hand through his inky hair while staring into the mirror. "Look at how pretty we are. You get your good looks from me y'know. We're way too pretty for heartbreak, you understand?", he inquired with an eyebrow raise. I nodded and he hummed in satisfaction. "Good.", he stated simply while standing and making his way to the door, "Your lover boy's close by. I picked up his scent a few minutes ago.". With that, Ethan left the room. As soon as my door shut, the sound of my window opening met my ears. The familiar scent of my best friend wafted into the room along with the smell of my favorite carrot cake muffins. The little shit was trying to appease my anger.

"WHERE'S MY ADORABLE COTTONTAIL? I MISSED YOU!!", Danny yelled while marching over to kiss the top of my head. For a moment, I considered talking to him, but I decided to play with his emotions a bit. I said nothing as I stood and made my way to my bed before sitting down as if he weren't there at all. Danny froze and turned to look at me with raised eyebrows. "No 'Welcome Home' kisses? I know I'm late, but that's a bit harsh.", he said while pouting at me. I cooed internally but did nothing to show how cute I found him. I picked up my phone and continued to ignore him. I was curious to see how he'd react.

"Oh, so you're giving me the silent treatment? There's always a way around that.", he purred while sitting the box of muffins he'd bought me on my desk. Before I could register what was happening, I was in his lap. "Damn, he's fast as fuck-", I thought while biting back a smile. With nimble fingers, he quickly took away my phone before tossing it behind him. "You know you can't stay mad at me.", he said while hugging me tightly. I bit my lip in a weak attempt to stop the smile growing on my face. Danny's tail came to wrap around my waist and he began scenting me like he normally did.

His purrs grew in volume as he rubbed his face against mine, and I let a giggle slip from me. He pulled away with a smirk while wiggling his eyebrows. "There's my bunny baby!", he exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. "What took you so long to get here?", I asked with a pout while dropping my head to the space between his neck and shoulder. He chuckled a bit before saying, "I may or may not have taken a cat nap.". I rolled my eyes again and sat up to look at him.

Nothing had changed since I last saw him. His hair was just as fluffy, his eyes were still the color of rich chocolate, his nose was just as boopable as ever. He was still the prettiest boy I'd ever laid eyes on. Today he'd worn eyeliner making his eyes more dark and sultry behind the shadows of his hoodie. "Do you remember what today is?", I inquired while standing and walking to my closet. "It's... Friday???", he answered and I sighed while fishing a few hoodies out of the depths of the closet. I closed the door and tossed the garments to Danny who, of course, caught them effortlessly. Realization dawned upon him and he shot me a look. "I forgot to bring you more, though.", he said while folding the hoodies he'd let me borrow.

Every two weeks, on Friday, Danny would bring three hoodies of his in exchange for the three hoodies he'd brought me two weeks before. We kept the rotation going on for quite some time now. "Oh, but you did.", I said while gesturing to the hoodie he was wearing. He looked between me and his hoodie before facepalming. "You're so lucky that I love you.", he said while standing and pulling the hoodie over his head. My eyes widen at the sight of his bare chest, and I looked away. "DUDE! You didn't tell you weren't wearing anything underneath!", I whisper shouted careful not to alarm anyone downstairs.

"Shut up and take the damn hoodie.", he said and I noticed his voice was closer than before. I turned around expecting him to have put on one of the other hoodies already, but boy was I wrong. I turned only to find myself starring into a pale chest, the left of which was kissed by inky lightning. I tilted my head slightly entranced by the design. I lifted my hand to lightly graze the tattoo. Some skin around it was slightly pink giving a hint at its freshness.

"This is new. When did you get it?", I inquired while admiring the intricate design of the lightning bolts. "Arny and I went and got tattoos while we were away. What do you think?", he inquired with pride lacing his tone. I looked up at him with a bright smile before answering, "It's beautiful! It matches you perfectly.". I stood on my toes a bit to place a small kiss on the center of the tattoo before taking my newest hoodie from him.

"If you keep playing with my heart like this, I'm gonna have to punish you, Thumper.", Danny teased as I slipped off my top and quickly replaced it with the hoodie. "What are you going to do, alley cat? Eat me?", I asked knowing he was all bark and no bite. (A/N: MORE LIKE ALL HISS AND NO WHISKERS-) He chuckled as he settled himself on my bed still shirtless. "You'll be lucky if that's all I do to you. Who am I kidding, though? You'd probably like it!", he mused as I came to sit next to him. "You're probably right. You're absolutely right.", I admitted lightheartedly.

I looked over at him and he looked back with a sudden softness in his eyes. "Promise me we'll always be like this. Just you and me against the universe.", he spoke softly while leaning his forehead against mine. I hummed and I felt his tail wrap around my leg. "I already promised you that, but I'll do it again on one condition.", I replied even softer feeling nervousness growing within me. Ethan was right, I was in love with him and now was my moment to let him know it.

"What are your conditions, pretty one?", he asked with a gentle purr. I hesitated for a moment then answered, "Promise you'll be my pretty kitten forever, mine and mine alone. I can promise you we'll be together forever then.". It came out as a whisper, but I know Danny heard me loud and clear. A smile brighter than a thousand suns blessed his angelic features before he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips which I happily returned. "Well, I guess we'll both be making promises tonight. Ready?", he whispered with an eyebrow raised and a smirk. I nodded and held up my pinky, allowing him to wrap his around it. " On three?", I asked and he hummed a yes.

" 1..

2..

3..

I promise."

THE END

(A/N): Hey y'all!! I really hoped you all enjoyed reading this as much as I loved writing it! They finally got together AYYEEEE (let's be honest we all knew they were more than friends anyway... well I did more than you but still-). Please remember to vote, share, and comment your thoughts on the story! We're almost at 9K now, and that's 1K away from the 10K SPECIAL!! Please, please, pleaseeee stay healthy and take care of yourselves. Remember to eat, drink water, and shine bright! ILYSM <33

thesmolbean out.