Sweet Tooth The Sequel 🤪

(A/N): Hi babes!! I'm back with another story! I hope you'll enjoy this one, it's a much-needed crackfic lol. Seriously, this story doesn't make any sense at all! I won't hold you up any longer! Enjoy <3

12 more hours.

All I had to do was be patient and wait 12 more hours until whatever had happened wore off. Ashley and Aliya were currently locked away in their rooms attempting to conjure up some semblance of an explanation for the four shrunken men around me. They'd left me to watch the boys because they "couldn't smell my fear" or whatever the fuck that meant.

Arny was currently passed out in my lap and holding onto my arm like a koala. He'd fallen asleep after dinner, and now that he wasn't trying to set the house on fire he looked almost angelic. William was sitting on the other couch upside down reciting City Girls lyrics next to Danny who had wrapped himself in a blanket burrito to read one of my Lockwood & Co. books. Brandon had stretched out a few feet away and was heavily immersed in tying one of Aliya's stuffed animals up in some very intricate-looking bondage.

"Hey, (Y/N). What's a side hoe?", William asked causing me to cease all movement. I looked all around the room in search of an appropriate answer, but before I could find one Brandon spoke up. "It's a hoe that you keep on the side. Kinda like how you put money away for a rainy day. It's pretty self-explanatory bro.", he replied calmly whilst tying another knot.

William hummed, and Danny glanced over the top of his book and raised a fluffy brow. "The real question is what criteria do you use to separate the side hoes from the main hoes?". My eyes widened as I thought about his question. The more I pondered it, the more I realized how much of a good question he'd actually asked. Will frowned and sat up to shake out his ruffled hair. "If a side hoe is on the side, the main one would have to be better than them. Wouldn't you just choose the one who's better to be the main hoe?", he said with heavy confusion. Danny sighed and shut his book.

"All things require balance, my friend. If you chose the one that's better at everything to be the main hoe, then why would you need a side hoe in the first place?", he said while crossing his arms across his chest, "The key to separating the two is finding out their strengths and weaknesses. The one who can do more of what the other can't is then declared the main hoe.". I don't know where the fuck this was coming from, but the boy was speaking facts. I feared that if I listened long enough I'd want to get or become someone's main hoe.

Brandon tightened the last knot on the rope he was tying and stared at his handy work with pride. He glanced at me and winked before saying, "Still got it.". I rolled my eyes and took the bear from him to inspect the bindings. Damn this idiot was good.

"Well since we've got criteria and skill out of the way," I finally spoke up while tossing around the stuffed animal, "Which one of you would have the most hoes in general?". There was a brief silence before all eyes settled on Danny. He glanced up from the cover of his book with wide, confused eyes. "What? It wouldn't be me, I'm too much of a gentleman!", he replied causing Arny to groan and crack open an eyelid to glare at him. "Congratulations, your bullshit was strong enough to wake me up.", he grumbled before sitting up straight. William shook his head and patted Danny's shoulder.

"Admit it, buddy. Being a gentleman is what gets you all the hoes.", he said causing the white-haired boy to toss his hands to the sky in exasperation. "That and those empty soulless eyes. Chicks dig it.", Arny muttered before accepting a fist bump from Brandon. Danny tried to throw the book in the vicinity of their heads, but he missed by a few centimeters. Of course, the two of them were unbothered. "My eyes are not soulless! A lot is going on up here at all times.", he tried to defend himself with a huff. William glanced at him from the side but said nothing. He looked at me and silently shook his head.

Just as I was about to say something on the subject, rushed footfalls began descending the stairs. Aliya and Ashley came rushing downward with wild looks of triumph on their faces and my laptop in their hands. "We found it!! It took us hours, but we found it!", Ashley cheered earning yet another scoff from Arny. He jumped from my lap to join Danny and Will in looking over the two before saying, "You've been gone for 45 minutes. Relax.". Brandon snickered and went to sit with the other boys, allowing the frazzled girls new places to rest. 

Aliya rolled her eyes and sat next to me before opening the laptop. On the screen were several tabs about mysterious occurrences and reports happening in the area dating back a few centuries.

In each report, the same thing had happened. A kind-looking woman had been seen giving some kind of treat or gift to someone, and days later that person was found 10-15 years younger than they were before. As I read on, a chill moved down my spine. Most of these people had never returned to their original age. Some of them kept getting younger and younger until... they just disappeared. I looked up to see the boys playing around with pain in my chest, and determination settled deep within me. I couldn't let this happen, not to my boys.

"How do we fix this? What do we need to do?", I questioned while leaning on my elbows. Ashley took the laptop and began typing rapidly before turning the screen back around to me. On bright display was a lunar chart and different numbers. "If we can get all four of them outside in an hour, the moon will be in perfect position with the boys and the planet 134340.", she explained excitedly, "You know what this means right?...". I frowned as I tried to wrangle up some form of understanding. As I thought more about it, the planet number seemed more and more familiar. 134340... 134340. 

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!", I exclaimed as the significance of those numbers hit me at full force.

We'd been seeing them for the past two weeks. They were street names, they were on barcodes, they were even the passwords to an event the seven of us had gone to days ago. Next to me, my phone pinged and my notification song began to play throughout the living area. We all froze and stared at the flashing screen as BTS's song 134340 rang out in an almost teasing way.

"Pluto...", I whispered shakily, "We have to get them to Pluto.".

THE END

(A/N): HEY THERE BABES!! DID YOU MISS ME? Lol, sorry I was gone last week. Haven't been feeling my best at all. That's probably why this story is so fricking weird hehe. I hope you enjoyed it though! I'll try to do better for next week's update, I promise. As usual, please take care of yourselves. Drink water, eat healthily, for God's sake get some sleep, too!! Be safe, and if you can't be safe at least be careful. ILYSM <333

thesmolbean out.